It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
long time gay wrote:

Of course the sneaky con man from Israel tries to divert and deflect from the real issues and the groupthink. Go sell some more of your snake oil to the masses.

Not an ideal way to say you are not biased or an anti-semite.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jesus Christ, you still can't figure out how to properly utilize the quote function. genius...

Jesus fucking christ...between "genius" and that oh so helpful infographic, you're coming off like quite the cocksucker in this thread.

Maybe move on before you show more of your ass.

LTG is a piece of shit so I'm just giving him the respect he deserves. It's funny, I can have a civil conversation with 95% of this board, yet LTG seemingly can't disagree with any poster without it turning into a flame war.

That really doesn't mean there's a place for the bullshit I'm calling out. You want to use "genius", that's your prerogative...but the fucking wrist cutting thing? That's over the fucking line.

I'm not going to say it isn't, but LTG brings it out with how he chooses to participate on this board. I wouldn't ever think of saying that to any other poster. Perhaps it is his antisemtism that makes me despise him so

Last edited by Ogie Oglethorpe on Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
long time gay wrote:

Of course the sneaky con man from Israel tries to divert and deflect from the real issues and the groupthink. Go sell some more of your snake oil to the masses.

it's the mult, which catches people like you because it perfectly encapsulates LTG's true feelings. He claims not to be an antisemite while calling to ethnically cleanse the only Jewish state in the world. Perhaps that is why I loathe him as a person and think he should cut open his veins. I have no regard for antisemites and that is just my prerogative.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
sjboyd0137 wrote:
That really doesn't mean there's a place for the bullshit I'm calling out. You want to use "genius", that's your prerogative...but the fucking wrist cutting thing? That's over the fucking line.

I just don't understand what joy or satisfaction people are getting by going after LTG? You know he will respond. You know how he will respond. And he isn't going to back down ever. So say what you have to say and move on.

The name calling from all sides isn't particularly creative and really sounds like an elementary school playground.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Jesus Christ, you still can't figure out how to properly utilize the quote function. genius...

Jesus fucking christ...between "genius" and that oh so helpful infographic, you're coming off like quite the cocksucker in this thread.

LTG is a piece of shit so I'm just giving him the respect he deserves. It's funny, I can have a civil conversation with 95% of this board, yet LTG seemingly can't disagree with any poster without it turning into a flame war.

I'm not going to say it isn't, but LTG brings it out with how he chooses to participate on this board. I wouldn't ever think of saying that to any other poster.

Just my two cents...there have been many a time after dealing with someone around here that the thought of them getting blown up in a kiln explosion or dying in a bizarre gardening accident made me chuckle a bit...that said, unlike some of the "die in a fire" crowd, I really don't think this is the right place to wish those desires on someone else in public. And to be honest, the razor thing...you don't know what someone who is just reading this and following along is going through...suicidal people don't always see things rationally, and something like that, which simplifies the process, could be enough to push someone in a bad place over the edge.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:43 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
denisdman wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

I just don't understand what joy or satisfaction people are getting by going after LTG? You know he will respond. You know how he will respond. And he isn't going to back down ever. So say what you have to say and move on.

The name calling from all sides isn't particularly creative and really sounds like an elementary school playground.

There people here that do their thing. You new here?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:53 pm 

pittmike wrote:
denisdman wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:

There people here that do their thing. You new here?

Grammar ain't your thang!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:01 pm 

long time gay wrote:

Of course the sneaky con man from Israel .

Ok you weren't even trying to keep up the act with this one

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

Not really. It's Ltg.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:55 pm 

WaitingforRuffcorn wrote:
long time gay wrote:

Got him The Not LTG how u doin?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:59 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:

I'm going to bump the last 5 examples of you attempting to have a "civil" conversation.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:01 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=127&t=113485&start=60#p3020537

Mind you i had yet to engage this asshole.

This is his introduction.

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=113276#p3011945

At no point had i bothered to reference him at all.

viewtopic.php?f=100&t=112567&p=2980439&hilit=ltg#p2980439

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=112790&p=3012251&hilit=ltg#p3012251

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=112367&p=2968768&hilit=ltg#p2968768

This is this fucking clown's attempt to have a civil discussion apparently.

Its cool as long as i don't call him on it.

I just provided all important evidence. Stop with the bullshit or I will keep going.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:18 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I would say it might be time for Ogie and LTG to both move the fuck on and ignore eachother. How is this entertaining or worthwhile for either of you? I also agree with most of what Boyd said.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:28 pm 

pizza_Place: *
FavreFan wrote:
I would say it might be time for Ogie and LTG to both move the fuck on and ignore eachother. How is this entertaining or worthwhile for either of you? I also agree with most of what Boyd said.

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:35 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

Here is the thing. I always ignore him and others. I only engage in this way when they personally attack. If you look at the arc it is always a certain subset of posters that use this approach.

I've tried to tell them that the message board games and tricks aren't going to work yet they persist anyway.

I don't ever recall initiating an interaction with him. There are about 5- 10 other guys that i can say that about yet somehow I'm under their skin.
It's bullshit and if they don't stop i'm not either. They can find another toy.

We can agree to disagree but all the other shit they can save.

I come here to engage in conversation with guys that are interested in holding discussions. Not all the other shit and definitely not message board bullying. I thought grown men were supposed to be beyond that anyway.

As far as staying away I in essence have. Ever since he began posting here. When he starts on these personal attack tirades i'm going to engage each and every time however. I can post 25 more where that came from if necessary.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

Here is the thing. I always ignore him

lol. Come on dude

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:53 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

lol. Come on dude

I never engage him initially. That's my point. Its why i just provided five threads which support what i'm saying.

Each time his initial comment is always personal. Read the shit if you think I'm lying. When you resort to defending the honor of Chas simply to get message board kicks then you know you are fucked up. I have never initiated an interaction with him to the best of my knowledge.

Each time he seeks me out and its always personal. As i stated before either he and a few others stop or i will continue.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:03 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
long time guy wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

lol. Come on dude

You're not helping BTW

Alone and confused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Of course everyone fails to mention that I have no issues with those who aren't part of message board secret societies.

Ogie is a one-trick pony who always relies on the same tired points

JLN is a racist piece of shit who won't quit.

IMU is a piece of shit doxxer and shit stirrer.

JORR is quick to dish out accusations of Anti-Semitism while parroting Trump talking points.

Curious Hair is another proverbial Israel defender who is quick to label.

Toxic Masculinity was a fuckshit who spewed his hate.

America was a clown who tried hard to be the board authority on race relations but frankly fell flat.

Leash is a damn hypocrite.

chas is a racist piece of garbage who everyone jumps to defend.

Frank is a goddamn idiot and lying asshole who follows people around spewing garbage.

Hockey Gay is a sideshow clown.

Caller Bob stirs the pot and does nothing but spout racist bullshit.

Other than that I get along with everyone. The narrative that is being pushed is simply false and a damn lie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:08 pm 

Alone and confused

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I love you too, gay.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:22 pm 

This guy is ready for a Diggstown remake:

https://abc11.com/new-video-shows-moments-before-officers-struck-man-with-baton-in-raleigh/3993576/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
That guy was pretty large and not happy with those cops at all.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
pittmike wrote:

I wonder if he was on something? He seemed impervious to numerous baton strikes and being tazed.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:52 pm 

Tad Queasy wrote:
pittmike wrote:

I wonder if he was on something? He seemed impervious to numerous baton strikes and being tazed.

That was my first thought.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5