It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Nas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
I haven't read the board a lot lately and have caught up on a lot of it today, including the last 10-12 pages of the Trump thread. Nas is and always has been one of my favorite posters here, but he was a complete asshole directly to leash when leash was simply trying to have a discussion a few days ago. Very sad(said non-ironically).

To rock my soul

Post subject: Re: Nas
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Fake news! Leash was dead wrong. He tagged me in a patronizing post that he was factually wrong about. I've repeatedly said that day and for months that I have done business with people like his neighbors (folks he grew up around) and that the were prideful people who loved their country and way of life. Like most they're resistant to change but they are NOT racist. This has been repeated by me multiple times. That still didn't stop Leash from starting the offensive trend of posters claiming that I called them racist when I've literally done the opposite.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Nas wrote:
Fake news! Leash was dead wrong. He tagged me in a patronizing post that he was factually wrong about. I've repeatedly said that day and for months that I have done business with people like his neighbors (folks he grew up around) and that the were prideful people who loved their country and way of life. Like most they're resistant to change but they are NOT racist. This has been repeated by me multiple times. That still didn't stop Leash from starting the offensive trend of posters claiming that I called them racist when I've literally done the opposite.

How the fuck do you know anything about “my neighbors” or “people I grew up around”?

Do you know what kind of faux outrage you would have if I’d made a similar statement about your neighbors or people you grew up around?

“I never said Nas’ community was full of criminals. I said they were people who love their community and their neighbors.”

You’d blow a gasket so fucking fast, it’d be embarrassing. You’d attack me for speaking about people I don’t really know, even though you seemingly do it with no hesitation.

Don’t ever talk to me about a high horse. You have absolutely no problem labeling entire groups of people as long as they’re not YOUR group of people. You’re just as prejudiced as anybody else, but you’re the first to throw stones when it’s shit you don’t want to hear.

I spoke directly to you, RR, and LTG because you all three commented on JLN’s thoughts. If you want to conflate that into some sort of victim-craving mindset to mean that i only spoke to black people, then that’s your problem, not mine.

You can sit here and claim I owe you an apology all you want, but you’re not gonna get shit. You aren’t owed shit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
I have a working theory that leash is actually a woman.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:37 pm 
Well this should end well.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
I predict nothing but good things come from this.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Tavis, Omorosa, and now Nas, tough day for the Lodge

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Well-reasoned folks more directly involved in today's slap-fighting might strongly consider signing-off the board for the night as there's no good that can come from continued bickering.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Holy shit, I posted at the exact same time as leash.

We probably started typing our posts at the exact same time as well.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:49 pm 

I been ignoring the Trump thread for awhile. Guess I miss all the fun

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Oh my god who the fuck cares?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:

How the fuck do you know anything about “my neighbors” or “people I grew up around”?

Do you know what kind of faux outrage you would have if I’d made a similar statement about your neighbors or people you grew up around?

“I never said Nas’ community was full of criminals. I said they were people who love their community and their neighbors.”

You’d blow a gasket so fucking fast, it’d be embarrassing. You’d attack me for speaking about people I don’t really know, even though you seemingly do it with no hesitation.

Don’t ever talk to me about a high horse. You have absolutely no problem labeling entire groups of people as long as they’re not YOUR group of people. You’re just as prejudiced as anybody else, but you’re the first to throw stones when it’s shit you don’t want to hear.

I spoke directly to you, RR, and LTG because you all three commented on JLN’s thoughts. If you want to conflate that into some sort of victim-craving mindset to mean that i only spoke to black people, then that’s your problem, not mine.

You can sit here and claim I owe you an apology all you want, but you’re not gonna get shit. You aren’t owed shit.

You're back buddy!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:01 pm 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
I predict nothing but good things come from this.

Yeah. This is just the May 1st meltdown come early. This too shall pass.

Fuck, I just realized that I repeated Da Coatch.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:18 pm 
100000 CLUB

leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:

You've shared with the board where you grew up. Earlier this year I shared with you some of the places in the state that I did business in and talked about the dozens if not hundreds of families I sat down with. MANY were veterans that loved their country and way of life and they're very prideful folks. You didn't disagree with that assessment. I've described similar Trump voters as people who wanted the pride of being able to make a living and not a handout. I can relate to that because I was raised by country folks and I've always had a similar pride myself. We looked differently and grew up in different areas but had similar values. I wasn't insulting them. Up until a couple of days ago it didn't appear that you believed my comments were insulting.

If you worked in the inner city I wouldn't have any issue with you making a statement like that. The fact that you are bothered by me saying MANY of the folks who make up the president's dedicated 35% aren't racist is odd because I believe that is the point you've been trying to make while painting with a broad brush.

I mean you can say me labeling the folks you grew up around as not being racist is me sitting on a high horse but that would also be odd. It's fine that you think that I'm prejudiced. It's better to get stuff off your chest instead of holding it in. I still don't think you or your neighbors are racist. I think their support of the president is misguided but ultimately I understand it. I believe that your belief that talking nice or appeasing them will make them stop supporting the president is wrong.

I literally never commented about what percentage of voters are racist. That never happened. LTG literally did what you claimed that he didn't do. I provided proof of that. I don't recall what RR wrote but I believe he and JLN were debating an old topic unrelated to the post made by LTG. Your post came off as patronizing and most importantly it was wrong. You're unwilling or unable to see how that could be offensive.

I didn't expect an apology from you. You're too emotional to even recognize what you've done and how offensive it is. Despite all of this I still think you're a decent dude. I've already forgiven you for accusing me of something that NEVER happened and ultimately starting a trend that I've been forced to defend myself against the past 3 days.

I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and hope you enjoy the holidays.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:22 pm 

Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:

You've shared with the board where you grew up. Earlier this year I shared with you some of the places in the state that I did business in and talked about the dozens if not hundreds of families I sat down with. MANY were veterans that loved their country and way of life and they're very prideful folks. You didn't disagree with that assessment. I've described similar Trump voters as people who wanted the pride of being able to make a living and not a handout. I can relate to that because I was raised by country folks and I've always had a similar pride myself. We looked differently and grew up in different areas but had similar values. I wasn't insulting them. Up until a couple of days ago it didn't appear that you believed my comments were insulting.

If you worked in the inner city I wouldn't have any issue with you making a statement like that. The fact that you are bothered by me saying MANY of the folks who make up the president's dedicated 35% aren't racist is odd because I believe that is the point you've been trying to make while painting with a broad brush.

I mean you can say me labeling the folks you grew up around as not being racist is me sitting on a high horse but that would also be odd. It's fine that you think that I'm prejudiced. It's better to get stuff off your chest instead of holding it in. I still don't think you or your neighbors are racist. I think their support of the president is misguided but ultimately I understand it. I believe that your belief that talking nice or appeasing them will make them stop supporting the president is wrong.

I literally never commented about what percentage of voters are racist. That never happened. LTG literally did what you claimed that he didn't do. I provided proof of that. I don't recall what RR wrote but I believe he and JLN were debating an old topic unrelated to the post made by LTG. Your post came off as patronizing and most importantly it was wrong. You're unwilling or unable to see how that could be offensive.

I didn't expect an apology from you. You're too emotional to even recognize what you've done and how offensive it is. Despite all of this I still think you're a decent dude. I've already forgiven you for accusing me of something that NEVER happened and ultimately starting a trend that I've been forced to defend myself against the past 3 days.

Merry Christmas brother, nicely put.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Cucina
Nas wrote:
leashyourkids wrote:
Nas wrote:

Just stop. I gave you ample opportunity to back off your statements two nights ago. I tried to be civil (numerous times), and I tried to let it go. You just didn’t let it happen.

A person can only take so much shit being thrown at them before they respond. If you had wished for this to be civil, you wouldn’t have continued to take shots at me in multiple threads. Had you not done that, my response here never would have occurred. You got very personal over nothing... or at least over something I would have been willing to discuss if you’d been civil. And, yes, I absolutely would have been willing to listen to your argument as to why I was stereotyping, but you certainly wouldn’t have had that.

I don’t wish to continue this feud publicly - or at all - but I certainly won’t be sending you any PM’s to discuss it either.

Happy Holidays to your family.

Let’s drop it here.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

Zero chance we're going to see eye to eye and I got enough going on that I can do without an attacking PM. Dropping it is best. Thanks for the wishes!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:29 am 

This needs to stop. Leash and Nas have broken bread in my home. Let's all just agree to hate Long Time Guy.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:36 am 

Douchebag wrote:
This needs to stop. Leash and Nas have broken bread in my home. Let's all just agree to hate Long Time Guy.

https://youtu.be/0-cpL--0AQA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:46 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown