It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
America wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I think everyone puts too much stock into what "those people on Twitter" say.

You can't get to heaven worrying about what crazy people are saying.

They have infiltrated the bureaucracy and higher education. Dissenting thought is already shut down as violence in academia and, increasingly, the workplace. It isn't that much of a leap to shut it down in public.

There will also be privilege taxes that redistribute money to the historically oppressed. That'll be the moment to renounce citizenship, turn in your passport and go anywhere that can take you. If I were white or even just a man I would be making arrangement to get out and stay out, I sure am. Not being prepared for this reality now is the difference between landing in continental Europe/Australia/NZ (with basically the same level of economic development you are already used to in America) or being what amounts to an economic refugee in a shithole like the Philippines or Belize.

All you idiots who think this isn't possible or even rooting for it? Like Kirkwood and Douchebag? Enjoy it. You deserve it.

Yeah but you're a pussy.

Run away.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:20 pm 

America wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
I think everyone puts too much stock into what "those people on Twitter" say.

You can't get to heaven worrying about what crazy people are saying.

They have infiltrated the bureaucracy and higher education. Dissenting thought is already shut down as violence in academia and, increasingly, the workplace. It isn't that much of a leap to shut it down in public.

There will also be privilege taxes that redistribute money to the historically oppressed. That'll be the moment to renounce citizenship, turn in your passport and go anywhere that can take you. If I were white or even just a man I would be making arrangement to get out and stay out, I sure am. Not being prepared for this reality now is the difference between landing in continental Europe/Australia/NZ (with basically the same level of economic development you are already used to in America) or being what amounts to an economic refugee in a shithole like the Philippines or Belize.

All you idiots who think this isn't possible or even rooting for it? Like Kirkwood and Douchebag? Enjoy it. You deserve it.

The man bitching about safe spaces literally was triggered and ran away to France. SAD

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
There is no reason to stay and endure it. "This is my home"? Nah, not anymore. You are in denial.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol:

I love America’s rants.

IDIOT FRIENDS Kirkwood and Douchebag —- GONE to Belize! WHO GOES FIRST??

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
FavreFan wrote:

I love America’s rants.

It's all fun and games until you're forced to take your kids to the black gay married Santa for mandatory diversity Christmas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:30 pm 

America the Poster represents the country pretty well.

skerred and wussy. he's his own worst enemy.

i think he's also afraid of the snow dragons of iceland.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:32 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I love America’s rants.

It's all fun and games until you're forced to take your kids to the black gay married Santa for mandatory diversity Christmas

Christian hating Toxic declaring a war on Christmas. Very sad to hear during this holiday season.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Douchebag wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
FavreFan wrote:

I love America’s rants.

Christian hating Toxic declaring a war on Christmas. Very sad to hear during this holiday season.

I'm celebrating Kwanzaa in keeping with my ancestry.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
You guys can all brag to each other about how strong and tough you are while your young boys are told they are evil by public schools and you tithe 20% of what you earn to "victims" of unwanted workplace backtouching. My guess is that wont be consolation enough for what you have to endure.

The issue for the rest of the world will be the overwhelming strength of the American military and whether it will be wielded unilaterally against people who do not share these new American values.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:23 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Pal wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
I get what you’re saying frank but these fuckers need to be shamed publicly.

I know what she means by alleged. The word is like a cover.

Anecdote of the day -

Back in the late 80s early 90s I worked at a office where these group of guys just preyed on women. Guido types.

These dumfucks would come into work talking about sex all day. If there was a 20 something in the office, they’d arrange fake meetings with them. If you saw them they’d literally be hanging over the woman.

One day I noticed one lady very uncomfortable like she was going to cry. I stopped and asked her if she was ok. She sheepishly said ok. I said u don’t look ok.

I get off work walking to my car and the pack of these guys confront me. One pauses me against the car asking why I was trying to mess with his pussy. I was like fuck this. I’m not going to get beat up over this as I needed the gig at the time.

I’m sure you guys have similar stories. I wish I had the balls back then but I was trying to put food on the table and a roof over my head and it was too much a risk.

Pat?

Jalapenos? Oh wait, wrong thread.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:27 pm 

America wrote:
You guys can all brag to each other about how strong and tough you are while your young boys are told they are evil by public schools and you tithe 20% of what you earn to "victims" of unwanted workplace backtouching. My guess is that wont be consolation enough for what you have to endure.

The issue for the rest of the world will be the overwhelming strength of the American military and whether it will be wielded unilaterally against people who do not share these new American values.

Against the odds...you're getting even crazier.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:28 pm 

McGowan has gone off the deep end but I understand her misplaced rage.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
rogers park bryan wrote:

Sure, I agree with that

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:36 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

I don't understand it. A lot of people go through traumatic experiences without turning into raging lunatics. Her attack on Meryl Streep was just as ridiculous as this.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:37 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I don't understand it. A lot of people go through traumatic experiences without turning into raging lunatics. Her attack on Meryl Streep was just as ridiculous as this.

I agree on the ridiculous part.

I give victims of truly heinous crimes a pretty long leash.

I'm not saying it's right but some people never recover from shit like that. (Dating Marilyn Manson)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
beni hanna wrote:
Pal wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Anecdote of the day -

Back in the late 80s early 90s I worked at a office where these group of guys just preyed on women. Guido types.

These dumfucks would come into work talking about sex all day. If there was a 20 something in the office, they’d arrange fake meetings with them. If you saw them they’d literally be hanging over the woman.

One day I noticed one lady very uncomfortable like she was going to cry. I stopped and asked her if she was ok. She sheepishly said ok. I said u don’t look ok.

I get off work walking to my car and the pack of these guys confront me. One pauses me against the car asking why I was trying to mess with his pussy. I was like fuck this. I’m not going to get beat up over this as I needed the gig at the time.

I’m sure you guys have similar stories. I wish I had the balls back then but I was trying to put food on the table and a roof over my head and it was too much a risk.

Pat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
2 pages and no Rozner meatball voice "WHAT ABOUT MACGOWAN!?!?" Shameful.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Did Rose forget that she was in The Doom Generation?
:roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:32 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
beni hanna wrote:
Pal wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Anecdote of the day -

Pat?

That's exactly what I thought.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:45 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
Stop and think for just a second about the impact of harassment becoming a criminal offense.

Whether or not people want to admit it, businesses are comprised of humans, and successful businesses are built on strong relationship building. The definition of "a strong business relationship" should never include being harassed or assaulted, but it does require people to actually interact with one another on a personal level.

I work for a non-profit. We have dozens of medical professionals who work in the office every single day, including nurses who have built their careers around being compassionate, personable, and caring. Still, because of today's climate, our leadership has now mandated that "hugs are no longer an acceptable practice."

Think about that for a second.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:25 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3709943

Bad optics for Meryl between her insisting not to know about Weinstein and her cheering Roman Pulanski.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
Stop and think for just a second about the impact of harassment becoming a criminal offense.

Whether or not people want to admit it, businesses are comprised of humans, and successful businesses are built on strong relationship building. The definition of "a strong business relationship" should never include being harassed or assaulted, but it does require people to actually interact with one another on a personal level.

I work for a non-profit. We have dozens of medical professionals who work in the office every single day, including nurses who have built their careers around being compassionate, personable, and caring. Still, because of today's climate, our leadership has now mandated that "hugs are no longer an acceptable practice."

Megan makes a similar point in this column:

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles ... ling-women

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:55 pm 

I don’t think anyone disagrees with you but criminalizing harassment and language is absolutely coming.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:33 pm 

FavreFan wrote:

I don’t think anyone disagrees with you but criminalizing harassment and language is absolutely coming.

Yup, and the Quad City Pat snitches are happy about it!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:36 pm 

:lol: We’re sobbing for Pat now?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:37 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
No. I'm just pointing out that it is more than the SJW's that are sending us there.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:43 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
No. I'm just pointing out that it is more than the SJW's that are sending us there.

Oh no question. Many snowflakes on both sides.

To rock my soul