It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 45502
Location: Darkside Estates
Buncha pussies.
26 degrees in Boston. 11 inches of snow.
Poor babies.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20358
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I liked when we had Thunder Snow. I don't like this 5 degree weather.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:16 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29726
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I'll take cold over snow every day of the week.

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 14518
Location: illegal exit from the game grid
pizza_Place: Crime Story: wasnt that on dee road?
Darkside wrote:
Buncha pussies.
26 degrees in Boston. 11 inches of snow.
Poor babies.

Go figure a winter storm called "Grayson" is gonna bring out the pussies in #s. Seriously, if I met a dude named "Grayson" I'd PFFFFT in his face like "if you're from breeding stock shitty enough to be named Grayson imma do you a favor and scoff in your face!"

_________________
crime story intro wrote:
I wonder wah wah wah wah wonder why I don't walk away....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:35 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42804
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Spaulding wrote:
I liked when we had Thunder Snow. I don't like this 5 degree weather.



This one is a "Bomb Cyclone".

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Darkside wrote:
Buncha pussies.
26 degrees in Boston. 11 inches of snow.
Poor babies.


I saw a reporter on the Weather Channel who said that New Yorkers should brace for wind chills as low as -10 tonight. It's been worse than that for two straight weeks here.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22030
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
Chus wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Buncha pussies.
26 degrees in Boston. 11 inches of snow.
Poor babies.


I saw a reporter on the Weather Channel who said that New Yorkers should brace for wind chills as low as -10 tonight. It's been worse than that for two straight weeks here.


Yep.

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
pittmike wrote:
Chus wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Buncha pussies.
26 degrees in Boston. 11 inches of snow.
Poor babies.


I saw a reporter on the Weather Channel who said that New Yorkers should brace for wind chills as low as -10 tonight. It's been worse than that for two straight weeks here.


Yep.


Right now, the wind chill here is -20.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22030
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Chus wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Buncha pussies.
26 degrees in Boston. 11 inches of snow.
Poor babies.


I saw a reporter on the Weather Channel who said that New Yorkers should brace for wind chills as low as -10 tonight. It's been worse than that for two straight weeks here.


Yep.


Right now, the wind chill here is -20.


That is what I woke up to this morning. Last week I was in northern WI. -10 I wave my naughty parts at you and fart in your general direction.

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34491
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
That's hot.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Have a good time all the time, that's my philosophy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28581
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
pittmike wrote:
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Chus wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Buncha pussies.
26 degrees in Boston. 11 inches of snow.
Poor babies.


I saw a reporter on the Weather Channel who said that New Yorkers should brace for wind chills as low as -10 tonight. It's been worse than that for two straight weeks here.


Yep.


Right now, the wind chill here is -20.


That is what I woke up to this morning. Last week I was in northern WI. -10 I wave my naughty parts at you and fart in your general direction.


-10's mother was a hamster, and his father smelt of elderberries.

_________________
IMU wrote:
I saw the photo of yours. Mine had a much smaller circumference but seemed thicker. Let me post a pic.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Posts: 22030
Location: pittsburgh
pizza_Place: giordanos
sjboyd0137 wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Chus wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Chus wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Buncha pussies.
26 degrees in Boston. 11 inches of snow.
Poor babies.


I saw a reporter on the Weather Channel who said that New Yorkers should brace for wind chills as low as -10 tonight. It's been worse than that for two straight weeks here.


Yep.


Right now, the wind chill here is -20.


That is what I woke up to this morning. Last week I was in northern WI. -10 I wave my naughty parts at you and fart in your general direction.


-10's mother was a hamster, and his father smelt of elderberries.


:lol:

_________________
OMG, she thought Monday Night Raw was on when it was Tuesday!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Winter storm Grayson
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm
Posts: 3825
pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
hmm, all these people are trippin because of grayson?.....

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group