It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:50 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4605
pizza_Place: Pequods
Nas wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Nas wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Why do we want to elect disabled women?


Why not? What's wrong with Tammy Duckworth?



One of the biggest political hacks in a state that is full of them.

I'd say that really knocks her down a peg... or is that two?


She gets pushed around too often and I wish she stood up for her constituents more.

Standing for something is not really her forte.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20358
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
312player wrote:

:lol:


Thanks. It was meant to be funny, but if I were the Democrats I would start finding a way to include that group and a few others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 45502
Location: Darkside Estates
I for one welcome our new Jewish women overlords.

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 pm
Posts: 260
pizza_Place: Pequods
I think the Dems make a mistake when they assume everyone votes primarily by identity. I personally look at what the candidates say they will do, how they perform in debates, etc. I would vote for any gender, race or religion if I thought they were in alignment with my views on how to govern.

I think the “40%” stat in this thread supports that— these aren’t women who didn’t relize HRC was also a woman—they are likely conservative and disagreed with her policies.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:45 am
Posts: 2776
pizza_Place: Drag's
Actually I think 51 or 52% of white women voted for Trump. It was something like 42% of all women who voted for him.

_________________
Soccer 1,2,3
Spanish Honor Society 1,2,3,4
Forensics 1,2,3,4

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20358
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
People vote for or against a candidate for all sorts of different reasons. I think it's normal/natural for people vote for/with the group they identify. They have shared values or goals in common. The Democrats are becoming or have become exclusive like the Republicans.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 48508
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
The people who voted for Trump last time will do so again in 2 years.

They're not ashamed of him. They like how he communicates and what he says. They like how he makes them feel. And most of all, they like how upset the Left is at every thing he says or does. It has emboldened his base.

The American Left is the worst at politics. You lost a Presidential election to the guy from The Apprentice. And instead of learning any lesson from that embarrassment, they are doubling down on what lost them the last election.

Instead of treating every insane tweet and proclamation as the end of the world, ignore it. Politics isn't a war. And the Left can't treat it like one. Because the Right is far better at it. So Democrats continue to lose.

Local representation, governorships, House and Senate. Democrats have lost so much. Yet they continue on the same path.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Try to be leaders. Develop policy that is fiscally sound and easily communicable. Let the President act like a crazy person. Be leaders.

Or get ready for another bad time.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 38517
Terry's Peeps wrote:
The people who voted for Trump last time will do so again in 2 years.

They're not ashamed of him. They like how he communicates and what he says. They like how he makes them feel. And most of all, they like how upset the Left is at every thing he says or does. It has emboldened his base.

The American Left is the worst at politics. You lost a Presidential election to the guy from The Apprentice. And instead of learning any lesson from that embarrassment, they are doubling down on what lost them the last election.

Instead of treating every insane tweet and proclamation as the end of the world, ignore it. Politics isn't a war. And the Left can't treat it like one. Because the Right is far better at it. So Democrats continue to lose.

Local representation, governorships, House and Senate. Democrats have lost so much. Yet they continue on the same path.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Try to be leaders. Develop policy that is fiscally sound and easily communicable. Let the President act like a crazy person. Be leaders.

Or get ready for another bad time.


That about sums it up.

Image

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


FavreFan wrote:
RFDC: smart sports fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:31 pm
Posts: 260
pizza_Place: Pequods
Spaulding wrote:
People vote for or against a candidate for all sorts of different reasons. I think it's normal/natural for people vote for/with the group they identify. They have shared values or goals in common. The Democrats are becoming or have become exclusive like the Republicans.

I agree that people vote for or against candidates for “all sorts of different reasons.” I disagree that they vote primarily on the sex or race of the candidate. If you assume women will always vote for the female candidate regardless of her policies, you are basically condescending to women. I believe they are smart enough to go beyond gender and look at the issues.

I know my wife is, and we often vote for different candidates. Some women believe in a smaller government, lower taxes, enforced borders, and yes, some are pro-life.

The Dems paint all identities with too broad of a brush.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20358
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Maybe, Maybe not. FL is always a mixed bag. The parties need to appeal to WI, MI, OH, & PA. Throw IA in there too.

They are ashamed of him but less ashamed than any of the other candidates for either party in the 2016 election. I think the left is out of control right now. I don't think he has a base. It's a loosely disorganized, odd, and archaic group.

Politics is clearly a war. It's almost 50/50 in the last 5 elections.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36123
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Democrats like identity because it's cheap. It's much easier to squeal over an ad agency doing a commercial where two black lesbians buy car insurance and the v/o says "we believe in reasonable rates for everyone" than it is to address structural racism or poverty or everyone dying of street fentanyl or anything that requires work and money that wealthy people don't want to give them.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:19 am 
Online

Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:30 am
Posts: 2880
pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
If the debate is between appealing to minorities or appealing to rich Trump voters annoyed by his rhetoric, I think the choice is clear. Unfortunately the party seems to largely focus its policy goals on appealing to the latter while acting like mere descriptive represeantation is more than enough for the former. That being said, that Tweet is a helluva lot less offensive to me than rubbish about winning back power through the Paneras of America.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:32 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20358
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Curious Hair wrote:
Democrats like identity because it's cheap. It's much easier to squeal over an ad agency doing a commercial where two black lesbians buy car insurance and the v/o says "we believe in reasonable rates for everyone" than it is to address structural racism or poverty or everyone dying of street fentanyl or anything that requires work and money that wealthy people don't want to give them.


It cost them a lot in the 2016 election. Not so cheap.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 15448
pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
The people who voted for Trump last time will do so again in 2 years.

They're not ashamed of him. They like how he communicates and what he says. They like how he makes them feel. And most of all, they like how upset the Left is at every thing he says or does. It has emboldened his base.

The American Left is the worst at politics. You lost a Presidential election to the guy from The Apprentice. And instead of learning any lesson from that embarrassment, they are doubling down on what lost them the last election.

Instead of treating every insane tweet and proclamation as the end of the world, ignore it. Politics isn't a war. And the Left can't treat it like one. Because the Right is far better at it. So Democrats continue to lose.

Local representation, governorships, House and Senate. Democrats have lost so much. Yet they continue on the same path.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Try to be leaders. Develop policy that is fiscally sound and easily communicable. Let the President act like a crazy person. Be leaders.

Or get ready for another bad time.




I dunno about that, I know several people who are embarrassed that their candidate is like a 12 year old girl on twitter. If the economy stays strong ..you're probably right though.

_________________
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Laurence Holmes is a fucking weirdo, a nerd in denial, and a wannabe. Not a very good radio host either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:15 am
Posts: 15448
pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Spaulding wrote:
312player wrote:

:lol:


Thanks. It was meant to be funny, but if I were the Democrats I would start finding a way to include that group and a few others.



Agreed

_________________
The Original Kid Cairo wrote:
Laurence Holmes is a fucking weirdo, a nerd in denial, and a wannabe. Not a very good radio host either.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36123
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Is this really a "but what about the men" thread

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42804
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
So much for e pluribus unum!

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54627
Location: To the left of my post
Curious Hair wrote:
Is this really a "but what about the men" thread
That tweet is kind of asking for that response though.

It openly states that if the choice is between a man or white woman and anyone who meets those criteria we should vote for them because, I don't know, we should?

I'm a guy that will easily admit that white men like myself have it easier than most other minorities and I have it easier than many women. However, it does get a little tiresome of the sentiment that is becoming more and more popular that people like me are what is wrong with this country. It certainly doesn't make me enthusiastic to vote for a 2020 candidate even as there is no chance I will vote for Donald Trump if he is still running.

If they want to turn all white men into the enemy then what do they expect?

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52695
RFDC wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
The people who voted for Trump last time will do so again in 2 years.

They're not ashamed of him. They like how he communicates and what he says. They like how he makes them feel. And most of all, they like how upset the Left is at every thing he says or does. It has emboldened his base.

The American Left is the worst at politics. You lost a Presidential election to the guy from The Apprentice. And instead of learning any lesson from that embarrassment, they are doubling down on what lost them the last election.

Instead of treating every insane tweet and proclamation as the end of the world, ignore it. Politics isn't a war. And the Left can't treat it like one. Because the Right is far better at it. So Democrats continue to lose.

Local representation, governorships, House and Senate. Democrats have lost so much. Yet they continue on the same path.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Try to be leaders. Develop policy that is fiscally sound and easily communicable. Let the President act like a crazy person. Be leaders.

Or get ready for another bad time.


That about sums it up.

Image


You look at this gif from 1.5 years ago and you see how fat Trump has gotten now.

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52695
Heisenberg wrote:
Spaulding wrote:
People vote for or against a candidate for all sorts of different reasons. I think it's normal/natural for people vote for/with the group they identify. They have shared values or goals in common. The Democrats are becoming or have become exclusive like the Republicans.

I agree that people vote for or against candidates for “all sorts of different reasons.” I disagree that they vote primarily on the sex or race of the candidate. If you assume women will always vote for the female candidate regardless of her policies, you are basically condescending to women. I believe they are smart enough to go beyond gender and look at the issues.

I know my wife is, and we often vote for different candidates. Some women believe in a smaller government, lower taxes, enforced borders, and yes, some are pro-life.

The Dems paint all identities with too broad of a brush.


I'd agree with you if everyone hadn't voted for a nearly identical person on the issues for the past 250 or so years.

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:17 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42804
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
If they want to turn all white men into the enemy then what do they expect?


This is the path that the Democratic Party has chosen. They are effectively seceding from the Union for the second time. The entire concept of America is that it is a nation of individuals with shared values and that all of these individual identities are unimportant.

When they talk about #resistance they are #resisting against the concept of America. They refuse to accept the results of a presidential election. That's one thing Clinton had right. That refusal is dangerous. We can't prove Russian collusion so now let's call the president's mental health into question.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:35 pm
Posts: 52695
I'll say it once again: incumbents have won the White House every time for the last 38 years save for once and that person had already been in the White House for 12 years.

_________________
An association of men who will not quarrel with one another is a thing which has never existed- Thomas Jefferson in reference to the CSFMB


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:39 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:55 pm
Posts: 14695
pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
DannyB wrote:
Actually I think 51 or 52% of white women voted for Trump. It was something like 42% of all women who voted for him.


Yes, 52% of white women voted for Trump over Clinton.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 7321
Location: France
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
If they want to turn all white men into the enemy then what do they expect?

If you think all this fury and hate is just going to go away once Trump is out of office, whether that's tomorrow or in seven years, you have got another thing coming. They are going to destroy you. Everything you have is going to be taken from you, liquidated and redistributed to the less privileged. Right now I'd say there's 50/50 odds they take your kids, as it is now considered socially conscious to believe white people having children qualifies as racism.

They expect you to work until you are dead.

Your only option is to leave. If you are educated and/or under 30 Australia/NZ will give you two years (which should be enough time to get yourself settled enough for residency) no questions asked. Europe is a little more difficult but you can do it here too. Enough money will buy you into anywhere. At the very least put yourself in a position where you have established yourself well enough in a foreign country that you can be in a safe position to turn in your American passport and continue your life elsewhere.

The United States is finished. Its over.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29726
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Democrats are recruiting women because they vote more than men in mid term elections and republicans have openly shit on them and every minority group in this country. To the delight of poor/working class whites who have gotten shit on as well but love the way ignorance makes them feel. Look no futher than the repulsive candidates that republicans are running in many places in the country. Inclusiveness and decency will ultimately prevail.

Besides outside oc Biden no democrat has a shot in 2020. May as well play the long game.

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Posts: 1777
pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
312player wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
The people who voted for Trump last time will do so again in 2 years.

They're not ashamed of him. They like how he communicates and what he says. They like how he makes them feel. And most of all, they like how upset the Left is at every thing he says or does. It has emboldened his base.

The American Left is the worst at politics. You lost a Presidential election to the guy from The Apprentice. And instead of learning any lesson from that embarrassment, they are doubling down on what lost them the last election.

Instead of treating every insane tweet and proclamation as the end of the world, ignore it. Politics isn't a war. And the Left can't treat it like one. Because the Right is far better at it. So Democrats continue to lose.

Local representation, governorships, House and Senate. Democrats have lost so much. Yet they continue on the same path.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Try to be leaders. Develop policy that is fiscally sound and easily communicable. Let the President act like a crazy person. Be leaders.

Or get ready for another bad time.




I dunno about that, I know several people who are embarrassed that their candidate is like a 12 year old girl on twitter. If the economy stays strong ..you're probably right though.

How many Obama voters voted for Trump, though? Wasn't that a sizable number?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 7321
Location: France
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
If they want to turn all white men into the enemy then what do they expect?


This is the path that the Democratic Party has chosen. They are effectively seceding from the Union for the second time. The entire concept of America is that it is a nation of individuals with shared values and that all of these individual identities are unimportant.

When they talk about #resistance they are #resisting against the concept of America. They refuse to accept the results of a presidential election. That's one thing Clinton had right. That refusal is dangerous. We can't prove Russian collusion so now let's call the president's mental health into question.

Of course they resist that concept of the USA. Have you noticed the contempt they have for this countries' history? The only time they've shown even the slightest reverence for the good the United States has done is when they bullied some senile WW2 veteran into approving the "punch a Nazi" narrative.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29726
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
tommy wrote:
312player wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
The people who voted for Trump last time will do so again in 2 years.

They're not ashamed of him. They like how he communicates and what he says. They like how he makes them feel. And most of all, they like how upset the Left is at every thing he says or does. It has emboldened his base.

The American Left is the worst at politics. You lost a Presidential election to the guy from The Apprentice. And instead of learning any lesson from that embarrassment, they are doubling down on what lost them the last election.

Instead of treating every insane tweet and proclamation as the end of the world, ignore it. Politics isn't a war. And the Left can't treat it like one. Because the Right is far better at it. So Democrats continue to lose.

Local representation, governorships, House and Senate. Democrats have lost so much. Yet they continue on the same path.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Try to be leaders. Develop policy that is fiscally sound and easily communicable. Let the President act like a crazy person. Be leaders.

Or get ready for another bad time.




I dunno about that, I know several people who are embarrassed that their candidate is like a 12 year old girl on twitter. If the economy stays strong ..you're probably right though.

How many Obama voters voted for Trump, though? Wasn't that a sizable number?


That's where Biden helped. He didn't talk down to the and shit on their way life and he winked at them. Hillary told them to go fuck themselves.

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:19 am
Posts: 18282
pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Peeps is exactly right. The far left is incredibly ignorant about how to appeal to the other 80% of society.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:22 am 
Offline
1000 CLUB

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:55 pm
Posts: 14695
pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Hatchetman wrote:
Peeps is exactly right. The far left is incredibly ignorant about how to appeal to the other 80% of society.


The Democratic Party has no connection to "the left," far, near, or otherwise.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group