It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14366
Location: "Across 110th Street"
Curious Hair wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
There's also the problem that the Democratic Party's version of gender politics appeals largely to women who are members of the professional-managerial class. Consequently, the party is dividing the electorate along gendered lines while pursuing a political strategy that largely appeals to affluent, educated women while failing to engage with working-class women. Ordinarily, this could not be considered a winning approach, but it may nevertheless succeed due to the Trump anomaly. It should be noted, though, that uneducated white women voted heavily for Trump in 2016.

I hate +1/This./This guy gets it posts but I don't know what else to add here.


Women, the cause of and solution to all of America's problems.

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:02 pm
Posts: 9363
pizza_Place: Angelo's Pizza in Downers Grove
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
There's also the problem that the Democratic Party's version of gender politics appeals largely to women who are members of the professional-managerial class. Consequently, the party is dividing the electorate along gendered lines while pursuing a political strategy that largely appeals to affluent, educated women while failing to engage with working-class women. Ordinarily, this could not be considered a winning approach, but it may nevertheless succeed due to the Trump anomaly. It should be noted, though, that uneducated white women voted heavily for Trump in 2016.
I agree.

Another thing I'll add is that there is another side effect of the gender/identity politics. If you are a person who they are attracting, but you have a husband and kids that would be part of the "enemy class" then doesn't that cause you to think about what the future is of your family? Ultimately, you want your closest family to be successful too, so when someone seems to be prioritizing "LGBT women" over the rest of your family, and then also doesn't even mention "white women" which you happen to be then why not wonder if the party doesn't care about you either?

And yes, that comes off as a "let's cry for white people" stance, but it's also a real thing to think about when you want to be an ally but you are being told you, or most of the people in your life, are the "enemy".


Been working great for Scientology.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Posts: 54661
Location: To the left of my post
Nas wrote:
Recruiting women isn't saying that men don't matter. I'm not offended by the pitch. It's like being upset in October because the focus is on breast cancer and yelling "Prostate Cancer Matters too".
It's a fine line, but the attitude has gone from helping women to blaming men, and more specifically white men. The whole "rape culture" theory is built around the idea that ALL MEN are to blame for it. They come out and say it. You and me are at fault for the behavior of Weinstein and others. Matt Damon can't even say "Not all men" with getting responded with "#NOTALLMEN". It's just a tough position when you agree that society is unfair and you would like to be an ally but you seemingly just aren't wanted as one to the point where you are considered implicit in it no matter what you do.

Take the Golden Globes for an example. It's become a story that none of the men that got awards in their acceptance speeches came out and made a strong statement about the Hollywood sexual harassment/assault issues. This is while all of them were wearing black in support, wearing buttons to stand up to it, and in interviews were saying that it needs to be stopped. They win an award for their work and get grief because it wasn't good enough.

_________________
You do not talk to me like that! I work too hard to deal with this stuff! I work too hard! I'm an important member of the CSFMB! I drive a Dodge Stratus!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29801
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
No issue unites men more than opposing women in power or women trying to climb the ladder.

My biggest problem with democrats is the best candidate to beat Trump is 90 and they have absolutely no bench. Their shitty outreach to women would be near the bottom of the list.

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36184
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Nas wrote:
My biggest problem with democrats is the best candidate to beat Trump is 90

Bernie Sanders is only 76.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29801
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Curious Hair wrote:
Nas wrote:
My biggest problem with democrats is the best candidate to beat Trump is 90

Bernie Sanders is only 76.


I'm talking about Uncle Joe. THIEVING BERNIE can appeal to working class whites too but he couldn't fight back at Trump the way a candidate will need to in order to win. It's Biden or bust unless the president doesn't run again.

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 7347
Location: France
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Nas is convinced white men just revel in the failure of others and that this entire civilization they built exists soley for the purpose of rejoicing in their continued struggle. Everything from Plato to now has been one giant exercise in personally victimizing people in arbitrary ways for unknown reasons.

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14366
Location: "Across 110th Street"
Nas wrote:
With a democratic president and House and Senate the democrats spend a year trying to get republicans to pass a healthcare bill. The republicans don't help and the democrats pass a mostly 90's republican healthcare bill that is IMMEDIATELY shit on by republicans. Republicans get the presidency and the legislative branch and the say fuck democrats and pass their tax bill in a month.

Republicans are ruthless and so much better at politics than democrats. They do whatever they need to do to win when they're in power and democrats do enough to lose.


And the idea of now perennial loser Mitt Romney pushing out Hatch for a Senate run of his own doesn't so much as raise an eyebrow. They even do political loser rehab and re-acceptance better than democrats. :lol:

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29801
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
With a democratic president and House and Senate the democrats spend a year trying to get republicans to pass a healthcare bill. The republicans don't help and the democrats pass a mostly 90's republican healthcare bill that is IMMEDIATELY shit on by republicans. Republicans get the presidency and the legislative branch and the say fuck democrats and pass their tax bill in a month.

Republicans are ruthless and so much better at politics than democrats. They do whatever they need to do to win when they're in power and democrats do enough to lose.


And the idea of now perennial loser Mitt Romney pushing out Hatch for a Senate run of his own doesn't so much as raise an eyebrow. They even do political loser rehab and re-acceptance better than democrats. :lol:


Yep

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:40 pm
Posts: 4991
pizza_Place: Pat's...South Loop
Nas wrote:
THIEVING BERNIE


:lol: What would Trump's nickname be for Oprah?

_________________
To IkeSouth, bigfan wrote:
Are you stoned or pissed off, or both, when you create these postings?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:10 pm
Posts: 14366
Location: "Across 110th Street"
America wrote:
Nas is convinced white men just revel in the failure of others and that this entire civilization they built exists soley for the purpose of rejoicing in their continued struggle. Everything from Plato to now has been one giant exercise in personally victimizing people in arbitrary ways for unknown reasons.


Frankly whining about your perception of that demise has been your one note around here since you left a college town.

_________________
"Law cannot change hearts, but it can restrain the heartless." MLKing, 12/7/64, London, England.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29801
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Nas wrote:
THIEVING BERNIE


:lol: What would Trump's nickname be for Oprah?


Bon Bon Oprah

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29801
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
America wrote:
Nas is convinced white men just revel in the failure of others and that this entire civilization they built exists soley for the purpose of rejoicing in their continued struggle. Everything from Plato to now has been one giant exercise in personally victimizing people in arbitrary ways for unknown reasons.


Try harder. #FlailingAmerica

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:32 pm
Posts: 7347
Location: France
pizza_Place: Baranabyis
well at least we have the Bears

_________________
good dolphin wrote:
When you can't move the Cubs to Rosemont, move Rosemont to the Cubs


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36184
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Nas wrote:
THIEVING BERNIE


:lol: What would Trump's nickname be for Oprah?

Trump just called Bernie crazy. (((Thieving))) is a Nas original.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:24 pm
Posts: 4642
pizza_Place: Pequods
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
With a democratic president and House and Senate the democrats spend a year trying to get republicans to pass a healthcare bill. The republicans don't help and the democrats pass a mostly 90's republican healthcare bill that is IMMEDIATELY shit on by republicans. Republicans get the presidency and the legislative branch and the say fuck democrats and pass their tax bill in a month.

Republicans are ruthless and so much better at politics than democrats. They do whatever they need to do to win when they're in power and democrats do enough to lose.


And the idea of now perennial loser Mitt Romney pushing out Hatch for a Senate run of his own doesn't so much as raise an eyebrow. They even do political loser rehab and re-acceptance better than democrats. :lol:


Yep

Utah and Romney are a unique situation. It would not be repeated with any other candidate in any other party.

Besides, the Dems have done as much for rehabilitating Romney as the Republicans did. I'd say some Dems might even be wishing Romney won in 2012 as Romney's 2nd term would look a hell of a lot better today than Trump's 1st. The Dems crying about Russian interference look bad after this 2012 exchange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

Obama looks like a fool today. He probably wishes he never engaged in this exchange.

_________________
“When I walked in this morning, and saw the flag was at half mast, I thought 'alright another bureaucrat ate it.'" - Ron Swanson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2005 6:45 pm
Posts: 15507
Location: Lovetron
pizza_Place: Malnati's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
With a democratic president and House and Senate the democrats spend a year trying to get republicans to pass a healthcare bill. The republicans don't help and the democrats pass a mostly 90's republican healthcare bill that is IMMEDIATELY shit on by republicans. Republicans get the presidency and the legislative branch and the say fuck democrats and pass their tax bill in a month.

Republicans are ruthless and so much better at politics than democrats. They do whatever they need to do to win when they're in power and democrats do enough to lose.


And the idea of now perennial loser Mitt Romney pushing out Hatch for a Senate run of his own doesn't so much as raise an eyebrow. They even do political loser rehab and re-acceptance better than democrats. :lol:


Yep

Utah and Romney are a unique situation. It would not be repeated with any other candidate in any other party.

Besides, the Dems have done as much for rehabilitating Romney as the Republicans did. I'd say some Dems might even be wishing Romney won in 2012 as Romney's 2nd term would look a hell of a lot better today than Trump's 1st. The Dems crying about Russian interference look bad after this 2012 exchange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

Obama looks like a fool today. He probably wishes he never engaged in this exchange.


Sillier then when Obama tried to align with Al Quada in Syria to take out Assad?

_________________
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Because without agreement on objective truth, how do we communicate?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29801
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
If you could blend Bernie and Biden together, I think you would have the perfect democratic candidate for our current political environment. Bernie managed to run a campaign that appealed to the working class whites, blacks, Hispanics and the youth without getting his campaign taken over by any of the groups. That was pretty impressive. Biden has the charisma and regular guy appeal that Trump fakes. He's tough and he has the experience and relationships to accomplish something.

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 42845
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Seacrest wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Nas wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Nas wrote:
With a democratic president and House and Senate the democrats spend a year trying to get republicans to pass a healthcare bill. The republicans don't help and the democrats pass a mostly 90's republican healthcare bill that is IMMEDIATELY shit on by republicans. Republicans get the presidency and the legislative branch and the say fuck democrats and pass their tax bill in a month.

Republicans are ruthless and so much better at politics than democrats. They do whatever they need to do to win when they're in power and democrats do enough to lose.


And the idea of now perennial loser Mitt Romney pushing out Hatch for a Senate run of his own doesn't so much as raise an eyebrow. They even do political loser rehab and re-acceptance better than democrats. :lol:


Yep

Utah and Romney are a unique situation. It would not be repeated with any other candidate in any other party.

Besides, the Dems have done as much for rehabilitating Romney as the Republicans did. I'd say some Dems might even be wishing Romney won in 2012 as Romney's 2nd term would look a hell of a lot better today than Trump's 1st. The Dems crying about Russian interference look bad after this 2012 exchange.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

Obama looks like a fool today. He probably wishes he never engaged in this exchange.


Sillier then when Obama tried to align with Al Quada in Syria to take out Assad?


Or backing the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt?

There are a million terrible things about Trump but if all he does is clean up the Middle East a little bit, his presidency will have been worth it. Obama's policies allowed Russia, Turkey, and Iran to plan the future of the region without the U.S. having a seat at the table. Trump has thrown one elbow into Putin and one into Erdogan and pulled up his own chair. For all the talk about Trump cozying up to Putin he's been tougher on him than Bush II or Obama.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Posts: 1802
pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Curious Hair wrote:
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Nas wrote:
THIEVING BERNIE


:lol: What would Trump's nickname be for Oprah?

Trump just called Bernie crazy. (((Thieving))) is a Nas original.

"We'll teach that thievin' Jew a thing or two!"

--JJ Sullivan, on Arnold Rothstein, during the 1919 World Series

(for the record, I'm not suggesting Nas is anti-Semitic, but "thievin' Jew" has always cracked me up as an expression)


Last edited by tommy on Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Posts: 1802
pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Nas wrote:
If you could blend Bernie and Biden together, I think you would have the perfect democratic candidate for our current political environment. Bernie managed to run a campaign that appealed to the working class whites, blacks, Hispanics and the youth without getting his campaign taken over by any of the groups. That was pretty impressive. Biden has the charisma and regular guy appeal that Trump fakes. He's tough and he has the experience and relationships to accomplish something.


I hate +1/This./This guy gets it posts but I don't know what else to add here.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:33 pm
Posts: 1802
pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
America wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:
Peeps is exactly right. The far left is incredibly ignorant about how to appeal to the other 80% of society.


The Democratic Party has no connection to "the left," far, near, or otherwise.

I will feel bad for most people stranded in the USA when shit goes south, but watching people like you still stammer to defend this garbage suffer through it will be a bit cathartic.

France's unemployment rate is 9.8% at a time of general global prosperity and you think it's the USA that is going south. :lol:

Your cross Channel neighbors are at 4.2% and Germany is at 3.7% for comps.

Employment numbers, at least in the US, are a faulty bit of data.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29801
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Singapore is under 2%.

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:43 pm
Posts: 1081
pizza_Place: ....
Democrats, Liberals, Women, Minorities, etc. should just all get on board, embrace President Trump, and quit all the silly fighting and complaining.

_________________
I like thinking big. . . If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big.
-Donald J. Trump


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:50 pm
Posts: 2358
pizza_Place: AL'S in Warrenville
Panther pislA wrote:
Democrats, Liberals, Women, Minorities, etc. should just all get on board, embrace President Trump, and quit all the silly fighting and complaining.


Deplorables from the mirror universe

_________________
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Have a terrible night and die in MANY fires.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71671
America wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:
The Democrats haven't been the sharpest tools in the shed but Sessions going after weed is a terrible look from the GOP. Its like they are racing to the bottom to see who sucks more.

OH NO NOT OUR PRECIOUS DRUG THAT IS BASICALLY LEGAL ANYWAYS

100% political troll now, eh?

Very Sad. Had potential.

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 71671
Dems kinda insane in the ol membrane lately

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:17 am
Posts: 44080
Location: Palatine
pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Regular Reader wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
There's also the problem that the Democratic Party's version of gender politics appeals largely to women who are members of the professional-managerial class. Consequently, the party is dividing the electorate along gendered lines while pursuing a political strategy that largely appeals to affluent, educated women while failing to engage with working-class women. Ordinarily, this could not be considered a winning approach, but it may nevertheless succeed due to the Trump anomaly. It should be noted, though, that uneducated white women voted heavily for Trump in 2016.

I hate +1/This./This guy gets it posts but I don't know what else to add here.


Women, the cause of and solution to all of America's problems.

:lol:

_________________
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:46 pm
Posts: 20379
pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
White men are the cause of all the problems and non white or non straight women are going to solve them. Get with the program.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Democrats
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2005 8:06 pm
Posts: 29801
pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
#IronMyShirt
#GiveMeYourVote
#ShutUpAndLookPretty
#MakeMeASandwich
#NoRaiseForYou
#LetMeSlapYouAround
#StayHomeAndTakeCareOfTgeKids
#NeverAskMeAQuestionAboutMyPersonalBusiness

_________________
"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you." ~LBJ

https://youtu.be/56KYMMGudcU Eminem


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group