It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Nas wrote:
Sini maybe walk into some social services office and see if they can help you find work. Look at Walmart or other places even if it's just part time. That way you can at least pay your cell phone bills and keep pursuing your dreams. There is a solid Langston Hughes poem about holding onto your dreams but the reality of life is just as important.
Very true. Eddie Vedder worked overnites at a gas station before he ended up hooking up with Pearl Jam. John Bonham was a bricklayer before Jimmy Page heard him play. Sometimes you have to swallow your pride and do what you need to do.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

Last edited by Frank Coztansa on Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Nas wrote:
Sini maybe walk into some social services office and see if they can help you find work. Look at Walmart or other places even if it's just part time. That way you can at least pay your cell phone bills and keep pursuing your dreams. There is a solid Langston Hughes poem about holding onto your dreams but the reality of life is just as important.

Just start a GoFundMe

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:45 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Nas wrote:

So what? I can delay the inevitable? Fuck it. If y'all want me to wither away man up and come take me out. The religion of piece out here seems pretty bored so we'll find out who the future likes more: me or you dual pillar checker board floor avatar on facebook motherfuckers, nas. Take your best shot Mr. "I steal names from.rappers" cuz evidently stealing things from rappers is what you lot do best.

I've been put through so much technically unnecessary shit lately I'm not bowing down to any of you motherfuckers til I get paid what i'm owed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:05 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
My whole life has been a backup plan cuz I had my original fate/destiny stolen from me to do this bullshit. I cried a lot when I had my time travel dream... it wasn't supposed to be this way but I was drafted into a service so secret nobody ever told me I was serving.

Time travel isn't a dream. Pull up some of the youtubes of Al Bialek talking about his work on the philadephia experiment for a wild ride

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:11 am 

Sini, what are you wanting from this thread? It seems no matter what anyone tells you it does not matter because you disagree or see things differently.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:17 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
RFDC wrote:
Sini, what are you wanting from this thread? It seems no matter what anyone tells you it does not matter because you disagree or see things differently.

I want people to stop pretending like we're not all in this together cuz holy shit dude it's pretty obvious what we're all waiting on and again, it's not me.

You know those dual pillars I mentioned? I'm only one of them. Figure it out from there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: John's
You need to

1. Get a real job
2. If you are white, stop talking like you are black.
3 If you are black..still...see #2.
4. You are 37 fucking years old..the Eminem "bit" isn't working anymore. Try to have natural, reasonable dialect with people.

Have a blessed day.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
sinicalypse wrote:
RFDC wrote:

I want people to stop pretending like we're not all in this together cuz holy shit dude it's pretty obvious what we're all waiting on and again, it's not me.

You know those dual pillars I mentioned? I'm only one of them. Figure it out from there.

By we're all in this together are you asking for financial help?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:27 am 

sinicalypse wrote:
RFDC wrote:

See this makes zero sense.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:29 am 

You should have been born as a fat red headed woman. You could be a board legend

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 am 

Good luck sini. All you have to do is pull yourself up by your bootstraps, burn the midnight oil, and believe in yourself and it will all work out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:34 am 

RFDC wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
RFDC wrote:

and zero cents... womp womp womp... :drunken:

Jewel was homeless when she wrote all her songs. Eminem was working at a factory and had a kid. Be grateful you don't have a child to take care of. Go to the library and check out Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I hear Xanax is cool with the soundcloud rapper set

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:42 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
good dolphin wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
My whole life has been a backup plan cuz I had my original fate/destiny stolen from me to do this bullshit. I cried a lot when I had my time travel dream... it wasn't supposed to be this way but I was drafted into a service so secret nobody ever told me I was serving.

Time travel isn't a dream. Pull up some of the youtubes of Al Bialek talking about his work on the philadephia experiment for a wild ride

ah good ole classic Art Bell

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Art Bell is a fucking legend. Only thing funnier than the actual show was Phil Hendrie's parodies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:47 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Seriously though, work a day job, yes it will suck, but it keeps a roof over your head. Spend your spare time on your music, but don't count on it to put food on the table. If your music works out, great, but don't count on it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:53 am 
100000 CLUB

RFDC wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
RFDC wrote:

Everything happens for a reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:55 am 

Iron sharpens iron. Diamonds only form under extreme pressure. If you shoot for the moon and miss you'll end up in the stars.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose laziness and despondency make them give it up as unattainable

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:59 am 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:59 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Sini,
Hang in there. If you are down now,it will pass. What you are suffering from is just what I call a "moment in time blues". Time passes,things get better.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:00 pm 

Rock beats scissors and scissors beats rock. But paper losses to scissors and beats rock.

Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 pm 

If Mark Wahlberg can become the highest paid actor in Hollywood then literally anyone can be a success no matter how little talent they have, how unlikable they are, and no matter how many people they blind in a racist hate crime.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:01 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
Sini,
Hang in there. If you are down now,it will pass. What you are suffering from is just what I call a "moment in time blues". Time passes,things get better.

They really don't.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:03 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
Sini,

They really don't.

I'm a Cubs fan.

100000 CLUB

Sini, if you do go flying back through time, and you see somebody else flying forward into the future, it's probably best to avoid eye contact.

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Art Bell is a fucking legend. Only thing funnier than the actual show was Phil Hendrie's parodies

People think that job was just a matter of opening up the mic and letting the crazies have their day. There was art to what Art did and I think that is bourn out by no one really being able to replace him.

I didn't become aware of him until the very end and only can pull up his best moments on the net.

Relating it to sports talk, current Score employees complain about shit callers. Art made himself wealthy because of them

Last edited by good dolphin on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 pm 

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
If Mark Wahlberg can become the highest paid actor in Hollywood then literally anyone can be a success no matter how little talent they have, how unlikable they are, and no matter how many people they blind in a racist hate crime.

Now that story with that poor Asian man has really been buried.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:09 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
sinicalypse wrote:
Nas wrote:

So what? I can delay the inevitable? Fuck it. If y'all want me to wither away man up and come take me out. The religion of piece out here seems pretty bored so we'll find out who the future likes more: me or you dual pillar checker board floor avatar on facebook motherfuckers, nas. Take your best shot Mr. "I steal names from.rappers" cuz evidently stealing things from rappers is what you lot do best.

I've been put through so much technically unnecessary shit lately I'm not bowing down to any of you motherfuckers til I get paid what i'm owed.

Okay

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Nas wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:
Maybe write a book.

Interesting idea.

I believe it just might be.

IMU wrote:
Jesus, 37? It's too late for you.

Tell me about it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next