It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Everyone
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm 

Sini's book would be longer than the Bible but more factual.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
good dolphin wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
My whole life has been a backup plan cuz I had my original fate/destiny stolen from me to do this bullshit. I cried a lot when I had my time travel dream... it wasn't supposed to be this way but I was drafted into a service so secret nobody ever told me I was serving.

Time travel isn't a dream. Pull up some of the youtubes of Al Bialek talking about his work on the philadephia experiment for a wild ride

ah good ole classic Art Bell

Art Bell is a fucking legend. Only thing funnier than the actual show was Phil Hendrie's parodies

People think that job was just a matter of opening up the mic and letting the crazies have their day. There was art to what Art did and I think that is bourn out by no one really being able to replace him.

I didn't become aware of him until the very end and only can pull up his best moments on the net.

Relating it to sports talk, current Score employees complain about shit callers. Art made himself wealthy because of them

I always liked Art Bell because even though 90% of his guests and callers were bullshit or mentally ill, the show always had the feeling of sitting around a campfire and listening to ghost stories. That was the draw Art had. George Noory by contrast puts me to sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:17 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:19 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:
My whole life has been a backup plan cuz I had my original fate/destiny stolen from me to do this bullshit. I cried a lot when I had my time travel dream... it wasn't supposed to be this way but I was drafted into a service so secret nobody ever told me I was serving.

Time travel isn't a dream. Pull up some of the youtubes of Al Bialek talking about his work on the philadephia experiment for a wild ride

Art Bell is a fucking legend. Only thing funnier than the actual show was Phil Hendrie's parodies

People think that job was just a matter of opening up the mic and letting the crazies have their day. There was art to what Art did and I think that is bourn out by no one really being able to replace him.

I didn't become aware of him until the very end and only can pull up his best moments on the net.

Relating it to sports talk, current Score employees complain about shit callers. Art made himself wealthy because of them

I always liked Art Bell because even though 90% of his guests and callers were bullshit or mentally ill, the show always had the feeling of sitting around a campfire and listening to ghost stories. That was the draw Art had. George Noory by contrast puts me to sleep.

George Noory is so boring, and I feel like he indulges the real whackadoo guests too much. Also too much Linda Moulton Howe.

Art could turn a crazy person talking about how the Chinese are literally off the coast of Alaska preparing to invade into radio gold.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:25 pm 
1000 CLUB

At least you are not living in a van down by the river.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Ungotz wrote:
At least you are not living in a van down by the river.
Plenty of time for this still.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Nas wrote:
Sini maybe walk into some social services office and see if they can help you find work. Look at Walmart or other places even if it's just part time. That way you can at least pay your cell phone bills and keep pursuing your dreams. There is a solid Langston Hughes poem about holding onto your dreams but the reality of life is just as important.

Solid indeed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:35 pm 

Caller Bob wrote:
You need to

1. Get a real job
2. If you are white, stop talking like you are black.
3 If you are black..still...see #2.
4. You are 37 fucking years old..the Eminem "bit" isn't working anymore. Try to have natural, reasonable dialect with people.

Have a blessed day.

Bob....would you please keep posting like this? I mean, I disagree, but when you're on your game, you are always gonna receive MVP votes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:37 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

Noury is decent, but how can you replaced a legend? Standards were set way too high.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
tommy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:
You need to

1. Get a real job
2. If you are white, stop talking like you are black.
3 If you are black..still...see #2.
4. You are 37 fucking years old..the Eminem "bit" isn't working anymore. Try to have natural, reasonable dialect with people.

Have a blessed day.

Bob....would you please keep posting like this? I mean, I disagree, but when you're on your game, you are always gonna receive MVP votes.

It has to come organically.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Don Tiny wrote:
IMU wrote:
Jesus, 37? It's too late for you.

Tell me about it.

You pay your phone bill.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:46 pm 

You can tell who the truly happy people are by their response here (excepting a few with long standing Sini feuds)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:50 pm 

Sini talks black?

Never noticed that. Unless talking about rap hip hop = talking black.

In person, Sini speaks pretty "normal"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
rogers park bryan wrote:
You can tell who the truly happy people are by their response here (excepting a few with long standing Sini feuds)

All the responses in the thread are indicative of a content, happy life.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:54 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

No man is a failure who has friends.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:10 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

I've always found people who take joy in other people's pain or problems are pretty unhappy themselves and trying to make themselves feel better by putting someone down (beneath them)

Unless Sini has been a dick to them specifically, no reason to celebrate his struggle.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nobody was popping champagne in this thread. This is all stuff we have heard before though out of him. He is the great rapper, he is this awesome DJ, his life sucks, blah blah. There is also the constant exaggeration, or outright lies. I mean do you really believe that sini has had a gun pointed at his head multiple times...and that there is photographic evidence of this? Sorry, I don't but maybe I'm just being cynical. And like RFDC said, what was the point of this thread? There was some good, legitimate advice that sini basically pissed away.

There are countless stories of people on this board getting knocked down, and picking themselves up and dusting themselves off. I think it gets old for MANY here when sini regularly blames the dealer instead of just playing the hand he was dealt. The world doesn't owe you, me, or him a damn thing.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Quit being a dick, Frank.

Here's an observation, if your posts or responses are more in line with IMU and not so much with everyone else's then you are probably being stupid, wrong, or being a complete asshole. Possibly all 3 at once.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Hopefully his phone just got cut off, and nothing more serious than that.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:37 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Quit being a dick, Frank.

Here's an observation, if your posts or responses are more in line with IMU and not so much with everyone else's then you are probably being stupid, wrong, or being a complete asshole. Possibly all 3 at once.

Cyber bullying. Not a good look Spaulding.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

Thank you for your input, Spaulding.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
IMU wrote:

Still a better look than your face, car, and food you make.

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
IMU wrote:
Don Tiny wrote:
IMU wrote:
Jesus, 37? It's too late for you.

Tell me about it.

You pay your phone bill.

Well, you got me there.

Boilermaker Rick wrote:

What would the title be?

"Sini's book of fate/destiny stolen from me, but returned to you for your enjoyment. My pain is your gain in the time travel dream team of books to top the best sellers list....of list to long to list them all. I came up with this title my way, don't ruin my day and call it gay... Pray for the secret service of life that one day you don't go cray cray and turn all gray before you make it big. First sig is free the rest you have to pay. Enjoy the book and have a nice day!"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:43 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Spaulding wrote:
IMU wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:45 pm 

Jbi11s wrote:
Hopefully his phone just got cut off, and nothing more serious than that.

He was having problems with a women stalker. Hopefully she didn't cut nothing off... :shock:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:47 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
IMU wrote:

You ate his food? Brave women.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Paisan's in Cicero
Spaulding wrote:
IMU wrote:

This made me literally :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:13 pm 

There is nothing more vicious than a menopausal woman. Well, at least I still can appeal to women that remain in their reproductive stages.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
I don't know what this dude expects from a bunch of strangers on a message board devoted to talking shit about Dan Bernstein or arguing about the occupation of the Gaza Strip or Julie fuckin' DiCaro. Assuming he can't read this because his parents shut his cell phone off, (he's 37 :shock:), this guy has been writing the same wow-is-me/woe-is-me shit as long as I've been here. He speaks his own language then gets mad when the rest of the world (i.e. a message board) doesn't bow in reverence to his next level Einstein awesomeness. Maybe no one gives a shit about his inane profundity or Aphex Twin or Aceyalone or how many times he's had a gat up in his grill because everyone knows he's just straight up full of shit. I don't know if it's drugs, or an actual medical/mental thing going on, but in 2018, you've literally got little kids mumbling about Xanax over a generic 808 trap beat getting millions of views/attention/REAL MONEY. If this dude is half the genius he says he is, he'd sell out so he can get out of whatever basement he's living in and then he can tell us how wrong we all were from the comfort of his beach house. With all the REAL problems on this planet, I just don't understand how anyone can legit believe that they are OWED cred/financial success because they think they're the best rapper/DJ/producer/whatever and then be an antisocial parasite because no one cares about his feelings. I didn't intend to come at this as a bully or a hater, but seriously...this dude doesn't seem to take one iota of personal accountabilty for ANYTHING that's gone to shit in his life, and it must be a chore to know him in real life.
Get well, sinicalypse, go recycle some empty beer cans and get yourself a pre-paid at Boost mobile so 'the man' won't be able to keep you silent anymore.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next