It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:33 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:57 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
FavreFan wrote:
I have no problem telling people with passing thoughts of murdering innocent dogs to kill themselves. Stop being a sick weirdo.

I say this as someone who recoils at the image of hurting or suffering animals, even nature documentaries: Aren't intrusive thoughts like wishing to harm a bothersome animal (or relative or other loved one) common in humans? I think—hope—that is what DAC was referring to when he talked about such an act "crossing his mind".

Shut up liberal.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
FavreFan wrote:
I have no problem telling people with passing thoughts of murdering innocent dogs to kill themselves. Stop being a sick weirdo.

I say this as someone who recoils at the image of hurting or suffering animals, even nature documentaries: Aren't intrusive thoughts like wishing to harm a bothersome animal (or relative or other loved one) common in humans? I think—hope—that is what DAC was referring to when he talked about such an act "crossing his mind".

I don’t know. I just have developed a special introlerance to people harming dogs over the years. Not a peta person, not against hunting, but dogs are different. We specifically bred them to be our companions. I truly despise people who would would intentionally kill a dog over “being annoyed”. Even as a joke or “exaggeration” as DAC put it, I still have a problem with it.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:01 am 

FavreFan wrote:

Stop being a burrito.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:11 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Crystal Lake Hoffy wrote:
FarveFan is a black midget, I think its just his Napolean complex.

What the hell's any of this got to do with ice cream?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:04 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Almost killed my own dogs just now. I just woke up to them barking hysterically from the back yard. WTF!!!

Turns out they jimmied the back door open on their own and decided 1am was the perfect time to wake the neighborhood.

Fuckers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:18 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
Everytime I open my garage door and walk outside this fucking lab across the street starts barking. Its loud as hell, annoying and lasts for a good 5 minutes. This also happens anytime anyone else walks by their house or on the running trail which is behind their house. The owners just laugh it off and its pretty god damn annoying. It when screaming up to some other people walking their dogs when the dumbasses didn't have it on a leash. It also went after the mail lady who was in my yard. She was fucking pissed. I hope she turned their negligent asses in.
How dare that Lab bark at strange noises or go after a strange person walking up to the front door!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:44 am 

pizza_Place: V & N
Folks who leave their dogs outside and let them bark are pieces of shit.

Payback on the dogs used to be around the 4th if July with multiple salvos of the loudest fireworks to be found. Kept those stupid dogs quiet and in hiding for a bit.

Stopped doing this once I heard loud noises like fireworks are bad for birds, especially chickens. Can cause shock/death. Not interested in harming innocent animals so I don’t do the payback to the one jagoff dog owner anymore

Funny thing the asshole who locks his dog outside, His dog fuckin hates him and is always running away. Dog owners typically make me shake my head, especially the ones who can’t leave them at home and need to bring them to restaurants, etc. - a little tip - other folks don’t like your stinky, leg humper as much as you do, leave your mutt at home.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:51 am 

DAC is pretty obviously a serial killer. I don't feel safe with him being here.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:05 am 

it put the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:34 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
W_Z wrote:
it put the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again.

out of context theatre baby!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Can I add to this, I don't have a problem with that where I live, my big thing lately, is people let their dogs run so when driving to get to the house I have to watch for them and they get real close to the vehicle.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:59 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
When we were looking at houses we found 3 that we liked. 1 was out in the country more with very few neighbors but the other 2 were in neighborhoods. i spent a weekend just sitting in my car near the home and just observing the neighbors, etc. like literally a good number of hours. creepily just watching. the reason we didn't by either house was because there were barking dogs like the entire time i sat there. not barking at me or my car, i was far enough away. i was just flabbergasted at how anyone can allow their dogs to just bark all the time.

The worst part is that almost always its coupled with some woman SCREAMING at the dogs to shut up or to come in. and of course they don't listen.

Untrained dogs is something that absolutely sticks in my craw. We purposefully trained the bark out of our black lab and it quite frankly wasn't that hard.

I feel like we dodged a bullet not buying either of those homes because that would of been a constant irritation.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:24 pm 

pizza_Place: zzzzzz
hnd wrote:
When we were looking at houses we found 3 that we liked. 1 was out in the country more with very few neighbors but the other 2 were in neighborhoods. i spent a weekend just sitting in my car near the home and just observing the neighbors, etc. like literally a good number of hours. creepily just watching. the reason we didn't by either house was because there were barking dogs like the entire time i sat there. not barking at me or my car, i was far enough away. i was just flabbergasted at how anyone can allow their dogs to just bark all the time.

The worst part is that almost always its coupled with some woman SCREAMING at the dogs to shut up or to come in. and of course they don't listen.

Untrained dogs is something that absolutely sticks in my craw. We purposefully trained the bark out of our black lab and it quite frankly wasn't that hard.

I feel like we dodged a bullet not buying either of those homes because that would of been a constant irritation.

That's smart. After the AWFUL neighbors I used to have, I was very concerned about the neighbors of whatever house I was considering buying this last time around. We bought in January so I didn't get a very accurate snapshot of my neighbors before buying but I did slowly drive down the street a dozen times or so looking things over carefully before making an offer. Thankfully things have been smooth. The only issue so far has been this dog.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Everytime I open my garage door and walk outside this fucking lab across the street starts barking. Its loud as hell, annoying and lasts for a good 5 minutes. This also happens anytime anyone else walks by their house or on the running trail which is behind their house. The owners just laugh it off and its pretty god damn annoying. It when screaming up to some other people walking their dogs when the dumbasses didn't have it on a leash. It also went after the mail lady who was in my yard. She was fucking pissed. I hope she turned their negligent asses in.
How dare that Lab bark at strange noises or go after a strange person walking up to the front door!

This is totally not the case. There is a family with a lab 2 houses down and it behaves normally. It would bark if you were a stranger to it and you came up to the door. It also stops when the owners tell it to. I know that guy pretty well and he wonders what the hell is wrong with those people and their dogs.

These people fenced in their entire back yard and let this lab and whatever other dog they have run wild back there. They bark at everything that moves all day long. They are shitty dog owners and shitty neighbors. I didn't even mention that they lined their chain link fence with flashing xmas lights that they leave on all night, all year long.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
Frank Coztansa wrote:

The people are being poor neighbors. Dogs are quick learners and can easily be trained through positive reinforcement to temper their barking. When the owner keeps the pup out in the backyard, "sets it and forgets it" then that's obviously a sign the owners are lazy DGAF neighbors.