It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Michael Ian Black
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Michael Ian Black, the "comedian", thinks the problem with school shootings is due to toxic masculinity.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 351125002/

Quote:
"I don't know. I mean, I really don't," he said. "I know that I only started feeling comfortable in my own skin as an adult man in my 40s when I stopped trying so hard to — and this is going to sound counterintuitive — but be a guy."

Typical statement from a beta male like him.

Teaching boys to act like boys or men has nothing to do with socio or psychopathic tendencies most of these shooters exhibit.

Post subject: Re: Michael Ian Black
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:08 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
SuperMario wrote:
Michael Ian Black, the "comedian", thinks the problem with school shootings is due to toxic masculinity.

Quote:
"I don't know. I mean, I really don't," he said. "I know that I only started feeling comfortable in my own skin as an adult man in my 40s when I stopped trying so hard to — and this is going to sound counterintuitive — but be a guy."

Teaching boys to act like boys or men has nothing to do with socio or psychopathic tendencies most of these shooters exhibit.

I can see where someone would think that Toxic Masculinity is a problem.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
I thought he would be traded this offseason for a big arm like Archer. That said, he HAS to start every day. Big bat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Seacrest wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Yep.

He's a problematic poster.

WISE MEN WILL ACT IN DO TIME?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Caller Bob wrote:
I thought he would be traded this offseason for a big arm like Archer. That said, he HAS to start every day. Big bat.

Eff that. Too many Blacks in the league as it is.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
tommy wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Eff that. Too many Blacks in the league as it is.
Basket-ball! Basket-ball!

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:12 pm 

Seacrest wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Yeah, but as usual, toxic masculinity is quickly diluted into all masculinity being a problem.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:15 pm 

SuperMario wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Yeah, but as usual, toxic masculinity is quickly diluted into all masculinity being a problem.

In all seriousness, I agree that toxic masculinity (not the poster) could possibly be a contributing factor, but nowhere near the main factor. Masculinity itself has little to do with it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Yep.

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:25 pm 
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Cry more about some D list celebrity is saying on Twitter. Talk about a beta.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:30 pm 

SuperMario wrote:

That's a good verb, by the way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 6 characters
I see his point. There's absolutely zero reason to own an AR-15 other than wanting to play real life Call of Duty with your friends.

Well, or shooting innocents.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:33 pm 
Ugueth Will Shiv You wrote:
I see his point. There's absolutely zero reason to own an AR-15 other than wanting to play real life Call of Duty with your friends.

Well, or shooting innocents.

16 pages.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Haha. Don't think I was crying one bit, but go on being a total fuck face.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
tommy wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

That's a good verb, by the way.

So is deluded, especially when it comes the CFMB.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:50 pm 
SuperMario wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Nah. The fuck faces are the ones crying about anybody opposed to them expressing a viewpoint. Carry on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:52 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
SuperMario wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Nah. The fuck faces are the ones crying about anybody opposed to them expressing a viewpoint. Carry on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:53 pm 

If you are looking for a quick but effective cardio burn..Kettlebell swings are great.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:54 pm 
SuperMario wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
SuperMario wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Keep crying Beta.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:00 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:

Keep crying Beta.

Nothing more fucking beta than a guy who lurks around countless threads jumping in to take pot shots at people. I may not agree with Nas or LTG or Reader on much, but at least they are adults who have intelligent debates with the people on the other side. You are just jag off who constantly jumps in to attack Juice or JORR or....me, apparently. You bring nothing to an argument.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:06 pm 

Did you know

Crying Beta was the original name for Spiegel's band before they finally settled on Tributosaurus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 pm 
SuperMario wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Keep crying Beta.

Nothing more fucking beta than a guy who lurks around countless threads jumping in to take pot shots at people. I may not agree with Nas or LTG or Reader on much, but at least they are adults who have intelligent debates with the people on the other side. You are just jag off who constantly jumps in to attack Juice or JORR or....me, apparently. You bring nothing to an argument.

Juice is a piece of shit. You've decided lately to bark at me. You both deserve whatever you get. Cry more about being picked on you fucking pussy.

JORR is just a sweet misguided old man who loves vodka. When he gives up his delusional dream that we all think he is unbiased he will find his world to be a better place.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Yep.

You talking about masculinity? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about being a man? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is.

Michael Ian Black is full of shit.Michael Ian Black is a beta burrito. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

Y'all love liberalism. Oh, you wanna ban people. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Ban me.

Last edited by ToxicMasculinity on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:15 pm 
Caller Bob wrote:
Did you know

Crying Beta was the original name for Spiegel's band before they finally settled on Tributosaurus

:lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:18 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads. [takes pipe and sniffs] Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one. [hands pipe back and spits] Y'all love Elias. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me.

Yep.

You talking about masculinity? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about being a man? I'd like to hear about it, potheads.

Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is.

Michael Ian Black is full of shit.Michael Ian Black is a beta burrito. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one.

Y'all love liberalism. Oh, you wanna ban people. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Ban me.

More anger from a gun owner. Yikes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Caller Bob wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

You talking about killing? Hmm? Y'all experts? Y'all know about killing? I'd like to hear about it, potheads. [takes pipe and sniffs] Are you smoking this shit so's to escape from reality? Me, I don't need this shit. I am reality. There's the way it ought to be, and there's the way it is. Elias was full of shit. Elias was a crusader. Now, I got no fight... with any man who does what he's told. But when he don't, the machine breaks down. And when the machine breaks down, we break down. And I ain't gonna allow that... in any of you. Not one. [hands pipe back and spits] Y'all love Elias. Oh, you wanna kick ass. Yeah. Well, here I am, all by my lonesome. And there ain't nobody gonna know. Six of you boys against me. Kill me.

Yep.

More anger from a gun owner. Yikes.

Last edited by ToxicMasculinity on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:23 pm 

Baby McNown wrote:
SuperMario wrote:
Baby McNown wrote:

Keep crying Beta.

Juice is a piece of shit. You've decided lately to bark at me. You both deserve whatever you get. Cry more about being picked on you fucking pussy.

JORR is just a sweet misguided old man who loves vodka. When he gives up his delusional dream that we all think he is unbiased he will find his world to be a better place.

Sure dude. Go look at any of the past few interactions between us, which is probably the only ones we have had. Who quoted who first? Pretty sure you went after me in the Sean White/Flag issue.

But keep being you. This is my last interaction with you because you are fucking delusional.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:40 pm 

Kids do this shit because they get treated like kids.

They're adolescents. You can't treat them like 5 year olds and expect them to stay obidient.

Modern American schools are turning into prisions, and the result is prisoners are created.

It's not rocket appliances.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
SuperMario wrote:

Quote:

Yep.

I walk with Elias.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The Sports Bureau?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.