It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:54 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
Regular Reader wrote:
It's pretty funny to see so many law and order types rail against this former first responder hero type(now retired) as a coward. Especially since so many of them vote based on a cowardly fear of....them :wink:

uh....what? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:58 am 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Fucking pathetic

...they have the audacity to then blame lawful gun owners who stand-up for their rights in order to draw attention away from their countless fuck-ups

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:03 pm 

Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
It's pretty funny to see so many law and order types rail against this former first responder hero type(now retired) as a coward. Especially since so many of them vote based on a cowardly fear of....them :wink:

What really pisses me off here is that police officers use the "just want to get home to my family" BS excuse when they kill some unarmed kid. Now they get to use that same damn excuse when they let someone waste 17 kids.

Have I mentioned I really hate police in this country?

I'm clearly not a big fan either and bristle every time I hear all "first (police)responders" automatically elevated to near sainthood just by virtue of their employment.

The guy froze, didn't do his job and doesn't deserve his pension imo, but it does bother me a bit that the president is running wild pointing his cowardly fingers in scorn at this guy from his bully pulpit. And that his crowd is so wildly enthusiastic lapping it up.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:07 pm 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
i think most get it. dudes is near retirement, is older but ultimately its what you signed on for. i'm sure that most of these officers don't expect that this will happen in their school but you can't tell us its unreasonable to expect gvt employees to protect us against armed criminals and also that only gvt employees should have access to defense(non hunting) weapons.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:14 pm 

hnd wrote:
i think most get it. dudes is near retirement, is older but ultimately its what you signed on for. i'm sure that most of these officers don't expect that this will happen in their school but you can't tell us its unreasonable to expect gvt employees to protect us against armed criminals and also that only gvt employees should have access to defense(non hunting) weapons.

I never have.

But living here in the early 90's I previously grew used to the sound of gunfire & have seen several people shot. Once with an Uzi I believe. The flood of & easy access to guns is a major part of the problem. Not acknowledging that reality and not trying to find a reasonable compromise perversely exacerbates the problem imho.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:21 pm 

that cop should be publically tarred and feathered like the coward he is. his life will be hell on earth til he dies...at least.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:25 pm 

Hatchetman wrote:
that cop should be publically tarred and feathered like the coward he is. his life will be hell on earth til he dies...at least.

But coming from this POTUS is a bit much imo.

And if he's an otherwise decent guy, I'd like to think that he'll be in hell in his own mind.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:29 pm 

no doubt coming from Trump it is ridiculous.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:30 pm 

pizza_Place: My own
Regular Reader wrote:

Huh?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Regular Reader wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

And if he's an otherwise decent guy, I'd like to think that he'll be in hell in his own mind.

He should have claimed his inaction was due to bone spurs in both heels.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:21 pm 

a genius wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:21 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
a genius wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

accurate

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:47 pm 

pizza_Place: V & N
Yep that deputy who stood outside while innocents died cinches this nomination

Typical cop - shitting down their leg when someone else has a gun, they find it easier/safer to pull the trigger on unarmed minority folks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:07 pm 

shoulda brought in the "You're Fucked" guy. probably would have had at least a 30+ body count, if he was really jacked.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:51 pm 

It gets worse, 4 Broward County Sheriff's deputies showed up to the scene and did not enter the building. The Coral Springs PD officers who arrived at the same time did.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics ... index.html

Afterwards Broward County tried to claim all the credit for the work when their officers arrived and actively tried to diminish CSPD

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:54 pm 

oooh and they've been doing this too.

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/bs ... ms-7873925

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:56 pm 

The cop who didn't go in will end up killing himself.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:09 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:

One of the better ways a cop can use their service weapon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:48 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Oy...

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:50 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Ogie Oglethorpe wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

Oy...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:43 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
Having done some business in Broward County, they certainly must have been paid well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:28 am 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Regular Reader wrote:
hnd wrote:

I never have.

But living here in the early 90's I previously grew used to the sound of gunfire & have seen several people shot. Once with an Uzi I believe. The flood of & easy access to guns is a major part of the problem. Not acknowledging that reality and not trying to find a reasonable compromise perversely exacerbates the problem imho.

Uzi's use the same rounds as a regular 9mm handgun, there's nothing remarkable about an Uzi wound. You fucking genius.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:32 am 
America wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
hnd wrote:

I never have.

Uzi's use the same rounds as a regular 9mm handgun, there's nothing remarkable about an Uzi wound. You fucking genius.

Well except in 5 seconds if I'm firing fast I'll put 10-15 tops in you with a handgun. So you would have a lot more Uzi wounds.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Baby McNown wrote:
America wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
hnd wrote:

I never have.

Well except in 5 seconds if I'm firing fast I'll put 10-15 tops in you with a handgun. So you would have a lot more Uzi wounds.

Maybe you two can get together and test that theory out ... you know, for science.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Baby McNown wrote:
America wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
hnd wrote:

I never have.

Not if you are using a legal Uzi, if it is a legal one then it is semi-auto and only will fire one bullet per pull of trigger. Your only advantage is magazine capacity

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:56 pm 

Croissant America wrote:
You fucking genius.

Between crap like this and queerly talking about f@ggots you really have nothing to offer do you?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Regular Reader wrote:
Croissant America wrote:
You fucking genius.

Between crap like this and queerly talking about f@ggots you really have nothing to offer do you?

It's like McNown cloned himself and the clone is a right wing nutjob instead of leftwing,like Michael McKeons character in Multiplicity. And for the record he is like the 2nd best batman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Regular Reader wrote:
Croissant America wrote:
You fucking genius.

The same could be said about MANY.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:27 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
Croissant America wrote:
You fucking genius.

The same could be said about MANY.

Yep!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Yea, RR isn't smart. He's a fucking genius end of story. Guy says at least 50 retarded things a day. Not a bad person just legendarily stupid.