To borrow a line from PittMike, "who cares?" :lol:

Stopped after this. Agreed.

Hockey Gay wrote:
Regular Reader wrote:
To borrow a line from PittMike, "who cares?" :lol:

Stopped after this. Agreed.

So you didn’t in fact stop.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:02 am 

Coffee smells great but I find the taste horrible. None of my brothers or sisters drink it either which is strange because my parents have always drank it by the gallon.

Tea? What am I, the Queen of England? Pip, pip and cheerio.

Real Americans threw that shit into Boston Harbor. The drink of our oppressor.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:05 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
I don't drink coffee or tea. Coffee is for people who can't do their jobs without a stimulant.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:36 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
SuperMario wrote:
I don't drink coffee or tea. Coffee is for people who can't do their jobs without a stimulant.

If I needed a stimulant to work I can think of a few that would be better than coffee.

I didn’t drink it till I was in my late 30’s even though my parents were heavy consumers. They always told me and my brother that we would when we went to college but he still hasn’t picked up that habit. He does drink tea though as I think his wife got him into it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
my doctor believes i should switch to tea in the morning instead of black coffee. i have a evening tea occasionally thats called a bed time tea or something super feminine but don't tell anyone but in the morning its black coffee.

i started a job as a laborer in carpentry and was new to the coffee game. its the middle of winter and guys asked if i wanted coffee. sure i said they handed me a styrofoam cup of sludge. i then looked around and asked if there was any cream or sugar. they shot daggers into my soul with their eyes from that point forward i drink black coffee.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:43 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
SuperMario wrote:

i don't trust these kind of people.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:44 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Don't give me that shit about real men drinking coffee black. Real men just eat the fucking coffee beans raw.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:45 am 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
hnd wrote:
my doctor believes i should switch to tea in the morning instead of black coffee. i have a evening tea occasionally thats called a bed time tea or something super feminine but don't tell anyone but in the morning its black coffee.

i started a job as a laborer in carpentry and was new to the coffee game. its the middle of winter and guys asked if i wanted coffee. sure i said they handed me a styrofoam cup of sludge. i then looked around and asked if there was any cream or sugar. they shot daggers into my soul with their eyes from that point forward i drink black coffee.

My wife bought some of that sleepy time tea for the kids. Some strange herbal concoction but I will say it works.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:50 am 

When I was a waiter the primary people who ordered coffee were older women. The big tough manly men weren't sitting down and saying "Pour some coffee into this fancy cup with a saucer under it because I'm a man's man!".

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:51 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Drink what you like.

If that is coffee with 4 scoops of sugar, fine. If that is some gay sounding tea in a purple bag, fine. if that is Miller Lite, fine. I simply do not understand the obsession with what is on somebody else's plate or in somebody else's thermos. Drink and eat what you like.

I drink way more coffee than tea, but the latter definitely has its place. When you have a head cold or a sore throat, there is nothing that can help you feel a bit better more than a cup of steaming hot black tea can.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:52 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Drink what you like.

If that is coffee with 4 scoops of sugar, fine. If that is some gay sounding tea in a purple bag, fine. if that is Miller Lite, fine. I simply do not understand the obsession with what is on somebody else's plate or in somebody else's thermos. Drink and eat what you like.

I drink way more coffee than tea, but the latter definitely has its place. When you have a head cold or a sore throat, there is nothing that can help you feel a bit better more than a cup of steaming hot black tea can.

It's funny to see someone triggered because they drink inferior beer to the point they bring it up in a thread about breakfast tea.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:06 am 

pizza_Place: Bianchis
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
When I was a waiter the primary people who ordered coffee were older women. The big tough manly men weren't sitting down and saying "Pour some coffee into this fancy cup with a saucer under it because I'm a man's man!".

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:07 am 

I just drop a hershey kiss into my tea. Good shit.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:12 am 
100000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Drink what you like.

It's funny to see someone triggered because they drink inferior beer to the point they bring it up in a thread about breakfast tea.
I wouldn't know if Miller Lite is inferior. I don't drink that. Try again, Brick.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:16 am 

I didn't say you did. I said you drink inferior beer. You drink Bud Light and Coors.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:18 am 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
hnd wrote:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/ ... 02133.html

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:19 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
KDdidit wrote:
Coffee and beer suck ass. Come at me.

yes. and yes.

America wrote:

There are some exceptions, like ketchup is seriously gross

this is not true.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:23 am 
100000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
I didn't say you did. I said you drink inferior beer. You drink Bud Light and Coors.
And, other than to simply be a complete prick, why would you care what brand of beer was in my pint glass?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Once saw an Indian chick at my work put 12 pink packets into a small Styrofoam cup of coffee. That is probably the most horrifying taste I can imagine.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:31 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:
And, other than to simply be a complete prick, why would you care what brand of beer was in my pint glass?
I don't really care. I just think it's funny you specifically brought it up in a thread about English Breakfast Tea.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:34 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Boilermaker Rick wrote:

Why do you care what baseball team other people like?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:42 am 
100000 CLUB

If you think that talking about sports in general is the same thing as saying, "your breakfast tea sucks" is the same thing, then you're wrong.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:43 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
If you think that talking about sports in general is the same thing as saying, "your breakfast tea sucks" is the same thing, then you're wrong.
Why do you care that I like Bernstein and Goff?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:48 am 
100000 CLUB

I absolutely couldn't care less.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I absolutely couldn't care less.
:lol:

So why do you keep citing the ratings of W&S?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:53 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
KDdidit wrote:
Don't give me that shit about real men drinking coffee black. Real men just eat the fucking coffee beans raw.

but never before a conference call as it tends to make you cough.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:58 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Please explain how ripping on someone's personal preferences is the thing to do in one case but something to absolutely avoid in another.

Root for who you like.

If that was the Cubs without a World Series in 108 years, fine. If that is the borderline independent team on the South Side with low attendance, fine. If that is the Cardinals, fine. I simply do not understand the obsession with what is on somebody else's TV or on somebody else's jersey. Watch and root for who you like.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:01 am 
100000 CLUB

Frank Coztansa wrote:
If you think that talking about sports in general is the same thing as saying, "your breakfast tea sucks", then you're wrong.