It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:03 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31
 Post subject: Re: Jussie Smollet
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:09 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
If your issue is an unfair playing field in sports segregated by gender there are better ways to respond to it than getting offended by any public acknowledgement of a transgender person.

I don't believe there is any such thing as a "transgender person", but I'm certainly not offended by someone who believes that's what he/she is. I'm offended that a narcissistic liar is trying to sell a book by inventing a bullshit story that can only divide people the way it's dividing you and me right now.

I was just making a joke about the fact that is funny that we doubt such a story would exist when one of the biggest threads on here recently was about how transgender people are offensive to all women simply by existing and even people acknowledging they do exist deserve to be fired, have their stock price go down, and be boycotted forever if they even sell a swimsuit with a unique feature.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:17 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
If your issue is an unfair playing field in sports segregated by gender there are better ways to respond to it than getting offended by any public acknowledgement of a transgender person.

I don't believe there is any such thing as a "transgender person", but I'm certainly not offended by someone who believes that's what he/she is. I'm offended that a narcissistic liar is trying to sell a book by inventing a bullshit story that can only divide people the way it's dividing you and me right now.

I was just making a joke about the fact that is funny that we doubt such a story would exist when one of the biggest threads on here recently was about how transgender people are offensive to all women simply by existing and even people acknowledging they do exist deserve to be fired, have their stock price go down, and be boycotted forever if they even sell a swimsuit with a unique feature.

No one is offended by "transgender." MANY people are concerned about MEN- and that's what they are- subjugating women. And that's what they're doing. The fact that they are using dresses and feminine names to achieve the subjugation is immaterial.

That has nothing to do with tiny woman Ellen Page's delusions. The offensiveness in that case is the obviously phony story about her being assaulted that just happens to be perfectly timed with "PRIDE" and the release of her book. All you have to do is think of how absurd it is to actually believe someone yelled, "I'M GONNA FUCKING GAYBASH YOU!" Have you ever heard anyone yell that or even use the term "gaybash" as a verb? What are the odds that someone just happened to yell it at a crazy celebrity who has a book being released? Apply Occam's Razor.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:21 pm 

A lot of people feel offended by the fact that transgender people exist and that some people acknowledge that.

Why do you think Bud Light is getting destroyed? Why is Kohl's getting rocked for having a small Pride section?

It's just always a bizarre thing to discuss. You and others will oscillate from "no one is really that concerned" to the end of women when it works best.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:23 pm 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
A lot of people feel offended by the fact that transgender people exist and that some people acknowledge that.

Why do you think Bud Light is getting destroyed? Why is Kohl's getting rocked for having a small Pride section?

It's just always a bizarre thing to discuss. You and others will oscillate from "no one is really that concerned" to the end of women when it works best.

They don't exist. It's a philosophy, an ideology. If any man can declare himself a woman, that obviously is the end of women.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:25 pm 

"No one is offended by transgender"
"If any man can declare himself a woman, that obviously is the end of women."

One of those can't be true.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

They don't exist. It's a philosophy, an ideology. If any man can declare himself a woman, that obviously is the end of women.

Butch women have made unprecedented gains over the past 50 years, in some cases, with the help of their beard spouse/boyfriend. I still don't see Ellen or Oprah as a threat to my manhood despite their wealth.

No reasonable person could genuinely see a transwoman as a threat to womanhood UNLESS advances in science allow them to get pregnant. I don't think women are that fragile, and the anecdotes that I produced are unfazed by all of it.

Not long ago, we used to call any feminine acting boy a girl and any man who wore a dress a tranny. Now we're bothered that both agree with our labels.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:

It's not a matter of taking offense. It's a matter of refusing to accept a lie.

The problem isn't some nut who believes he's a woman. Those have always existed. The problem is institutions and corporations going along with it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

BINGO

It's not true. The basis of every culture is the people within it.

It's really quite simple.

You can't have a healthy culture that is based upon a lie(s).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

The problem isn't some nut who believes he's a woman. Those have always existed. The problem is institutions and corporations going along with it.

Its part of the fact that so many people have abandoned religion and morality and gone to the asinine notion that the human being itself is a self determining entity not laden with any responsibilities to their fellow man or society in general. That is why the woke self absorbed nuts are allowed to put their own insane ideas as being not male or female just because their sad excuse of a "brain" wants to change what is true about their God given sex. Its incredible what is going on where supposed educated people will allow to happen to young adolescents undergoing mutilation and poisoning as part of "transitioning" to a made up false human caricature that some perverts created for them by bad people.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:15 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
Franky T wrote:
Nas wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
It does seem strange that people would get mad at a trans person in 2023 for simply saying they are a trans person.

Nobody cares about a woman pretending to be a man. They aren't aggressively trying to invade men's spaces and they couldn't even if they wanted to.

Butch women have "invaded" our space for decades. Where have you been? Feminine lesbians weren't being promoted.

They are buying all our flannel shirts!

and you can't find a suburu forrester anywhere

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
:lol: Devout lesbians ??

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:33 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
badrogue17 wrote:

Excellent film

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:44 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

Just like when it was the evil Irish, Chinese, Germans, Blacks then Hispanics? When corporations and governments have done/are doing the same things.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:08 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
badrogue17 wrote:

+ :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:15 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:

Excellent film

Habit forming...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 7:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Colombo's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I highly doubt they phrase, "I'm gonna gaybash you!" has actually ever been uttered in human history.

Sounds like something Dicaro would come up with in one of her made up stories. Did this take place in a food court?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31