It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next
 Post subject: Jussie Smollet
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:18 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
:lol:

Cmon ya twink, nobody is buying this horseshit. I hope detectives charge this clown with filing a false police report.

Post subject: Re: Jussie Smollet
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:12 pm 

312player wrote:

Cmon ya twink, nobody is buying this horseshit. I hope detectives charge this clown with filing a false police report.

What do you think he was up to 312 as a guy that seems to keep his ears to the street?

2 A.M. seems like a crackhead move to me. Guys with bread like don't tend to wonder alone at night unless they are buying drugs.

I don't doubt the other stuff happened but the actions may have been as result of a botched robbery attempt

Last edited by long time guy on Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Maybe trying to trade boipussy for crack

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:15 pm 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:

He wouldn't have to trade when he could just pay for both items sort of speak.

Guys probably tried to rob him but he can't make it about the robbery as it would expose his drug habit. More ashamed of being a drug addict than he is of being gay or black so he reports it as a hate crime.

Then again its all speculation.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
long time guy wrote:
ToxicMasculinity wrote:

He wouldn't have to trade when he could just pay for both items sort of speak.

Guys probably tried to rob him but he can't make it about the robbery as it would expose his drug habit. More ashamed of being a drug addict than he is of being gay or black so he reports it as a hate crime.

Then again its all speculation.
Story has more holes than a wheel of Swiss. Sounds like a Grindr hookup gone bad but in the interest of fairness Im keeping a watchful eye out for 2 white guys walking around with bleach and a noose. ( well, outside my family anyway)

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:43 pm 

pizza_Place: *
This would be a better thread if it had one thing....hmmmm...what's this missing.....hmmm...yep...FUCKING DETAILS!!!!

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Free Ajent wrote:
This would be a better thread if it had one thing....hmmmm...what's this missing.....hmmm...yep...FUCKING DETAILS!!!!

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=116214

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:47 pm 

Free Ajent wrote:

(CNN)"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was attacked in the early morning hours on Tuesday in what Chicago police are calling a possible hate crime.

Smollett was attacked by two people who were "yelling out racial and homophobic slurs" and "poured an unknown chemical substance on the victim," police said.
One of Smollett's alleged attackers also put a rope around his neck, according to police. Both fled the scene.
Smollett took himself to Northwestern Hospital and "is in good condition," authorities said.
As of Tuesday evening, a Chicago police spokesperson told CNN that investigators canvassed the neighborhood where the reported attack occurred and have found no still images or video from security cameras of the incident.
The only image of Smollett police obtained from security cameras was inside a Subway sandwich shop near the location of the reported crime. The actor was seen standing alone.
Chicago police detectives continue to investigate the "serious allegations," Chicago police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said early Wednesday.
"The Streeterville neighborhood where the alleged attack occurred has a very high density of city and private surveillance cameras. As of 10 p.m. Tuesday, detectives canvassed and reviewed hundreds of hours of video and have now expanded the search area along the Chicago riverfront hoping to find video to be able to release a public description of the offenders," he said.
"Unfortunately, thus far we have not found any helpful information on a suspect or a suspect's vehicle to be able to share."
Guglielmi said detective teams will broaden their search area and work around the clock to look for video on traffic cameras, buses and neighboring streets.
A dozen police detectives, with the assistance of the FBI, are working the case, he said.
CNN's Don Lemon spoke to Smollett and a mutual friend who was at the hospital with the actor. Smollett confirmed the incident took place.
He was shaken and angry that an attack like this could happen. Smollett told CNN he fought back at the attackers.
"Given the severity of the allegations, we are taking this investigation very seriously and treating it as a possible hate crime," the police statement said.
Investigators are testing the chemical Smollett said he was doused with and have yet to confirm the nature of the substance.
Smollett has starred on Fox's "Empire" since 2015. He plays Jamal, a successful singer in the musical Lyon family. Like his character, Smollett identifies as gay.
"We are deeply saddened and outraged to learn that a member of our 'Empire' family, Jussie Smollett, was viciously attacked last night," a representative of 20th Century Fox Television and Fox Entertainment said in a statement to CNN. "We send our love to Jussie, who is resilient and strong, and we will work with law enforcement to bring these perpetrators to justice. The entire studio, network and production stands united in the face of any despicable act of violence and hate -- and especially against one of our own."
A representative for GLAAD told CNN the organization has reached out Smollett to offer assistance and support.
"Jussie is a true champion for LGBTQ people and is beloved by the community and allies around the world," a GLAAD spokesperson said in a statement.
Anyone with information is asked to call Area Central Detectives at 312-747-8382.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:49 pm 

pizza_Place: *
ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Free Ajent wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=116214

That helps a little.

How hard is it to post the story so I don't have to read thru 3 pages of comments to find out what this is about.

No traces of you, what can I do?
Alone and confused

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
Better be right Rafer.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Yeah hopefully Rafer is correct lest the mob go after him.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:47 pm 

long time guy wrote:
312player wrote:

What do you think he was up to 312 as a guy that seems to keep his ears to the street?

2 A.M. seems like a crackhead move to me. Guys with bread like don't tend to wonder alone at night unless they are buying drugs.

I don't doubt the other stuff happened but the actions may have been as result of a botched robbery attempt

He's a good looking guy with money, I just think he's nuts and thought he could springboard his career with some headlines..he's not very bright though n didn't think this through.. it will come back as pure fabrication.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizza Villa in DeKalb.
He should have considered opting for a more authentic looking letter than one that looks to be drafted by a 4 year old.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:02 pm 

pizza_Place: aurelios
I've heard cops say gay relationships can get really out of hand if the two princesses have a dispute - like really violent. Besides, we're supposed to believe two Trump supporting white guys are walking around with a noose and bleach at 2am with temps around 0 degrees and actually recognize this guy through his winter clothing because they're such big fans of "Empire?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:09 pm 

In channel 7s news at 5, they were reporting that the CPD may have video of the guys he accuses of jumping him.

But I'm not particularly interested enough to follow up on this.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Papa Dells
rogar6 wrote:
I've heard cops say gay relationships can get really out of hand if the two princesses have a dispute - like really violent. Besides, we're supposed to believe two Trump supporting white guys are walking around with a noose and bleach at 2am with temps around 0 degrees and actually recognize this guy through his winter clothing because they're such big fans of "Empire?"

All bow to the power of Trump. There’s nothing the guy can’t do.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:20 pm 

rogar6 wrote:

Nobody walks around in this weather without a winter coat.

Nobody gets jumped and goes to Subway after.

Maybe 900 shitkickers in the entire country are dumb enough to pulls off( 2 or 3 @ most in cook county)

Dude left noose on for 90 minutes until cops showed up? GTFO here.. this guy is nuts. This whole story is fabrication.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:29 pm 

The details are just too weird and improbable. Whomever set this thing up did it to get the exact reaction that it initially got.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:31 pm 

Urlacher's missing neck wrote:
The details are just too weird and improbable. Whomever set this thing up did it to get the exact reaction that it initially got.

My 3 year old daughter could have planned this out better with a crayon and a napkin.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:33 pm 

thats pretty much what the letter looked like!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:39 pm 

Wish the news media would wait to pass judgement and to be first, but this is looking really bad for this guy. Will be honest, never heard of him before.

They just released the images of two people which is probably the worst quality image I have ever seen in my life. These two people could be anyone in the world. Also just two people walking the street.

Time will tell, but right now this is just weird.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:00 am 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
https://twitter.com/RobElgasABC7

Read his timeline of the incident according to the video.
Sounds fishy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:13 am 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
If this was 2am at 200 e Lower North Water he was probably rolled by homeless dudes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:29 pm 

I'm thinking this clown is arrested in the next 72 hours, his two accompliances are already locked up. Bet his dumbass gotta pay back the 120k this horseshit investigation cost.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:55 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but I can't stop laughing about the idea that even a blind person could mistake those two for white guys.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but I can't stop laughing about the idea that even a blind person could mistake those two for white guys.

Bleach in the eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

"This is MAGA country" in a Nigerian accent?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Trump was pretty popular in Nigeria one or two years ago.

Jussie needs to be jailed.

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
I just always assumed that Taraji Henson and Terrence Howard were the most irritating people involved with Empire.
But then again, someone would have to pay me to watch that show in the first place so what do I know about Jussie Smollet?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:17 am 

I have never even heard of this guy until this story broke a few weeks ago.

Now the story changes again. The two guys are released and Jussie apparently is getting a high profile lawyer.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 916 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31  Next