It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 5:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:45 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Nas wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:
man of few opinions wrote:
I gave him the benefit of the doubt early on, but that doesn't read well for him or others on set that day.

He's screwed no matter what, but something makes me feel as if the union people who walked off may share some responsibility or worse. I'm curious why moments after they walked off one of their prop guns had a live round in it.

Let's not turn this into an episode of Murder, She Wrote

We loved Angela Lansbury my house as a kid, but I think Perry Mason and Kojack were preferred.

Best tv Theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E2yYrrzbGg

Norm's take on Kojak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMt7C3COiVM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:09 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
He will get sued as a producer and I’m sure the movie is insured.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:12 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Nardi wrote:
Nas wrote:
Nas wrote:
man of few opinions wrote:
I gave him the benefit of the doubt early on, but that doesn't read well for him or others on set that day.

He's screwed no matter what, but something makes me feel as if the union people who walked off may share some responsibility or worse. I'm curious why moments after they walked off one of their prop guns had a live round in it.

Let's not turn this into an episode of Murder, She Wrote

We loved Angela Lansbury my house as a kid, but I think Perry Mason and Kojack were preferred.

Best tv Theme song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E2yYrrzbGg

Norm's take on Kojak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMt7C3COiVM

You definitely know what it is when you hear it.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
pittmike wrote:

They have insurance!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:43 pm 

pittmike wrote:

They have insurance!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:01 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Alec Baldwin strikes me as the type of celebrity who berates someone who serves him eggs over easy when ordered them over medium and expects perfection from everyone who works for him. I can imagine he is blaming everyone but himself for what happened.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Franky T wrote:
Alec Baldwin strikes me as the type of celebrity who berates someone who serves him eggs over easy when ordered them over medium and expects perfection from everyone who works for him. I can imagine he is blaming everyone but himself for what happened.

Quote:
Actor Alec Baldwin was arrested Friday after he allegedly roughed up another man in a fight over a parking spot in New York, police said.

The incident happened about 1:45 p.m. in front of his East 10th Street building, the NYPD said. The 49-year-old victim told police he was injured in a tussle with Baldwin.

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/cel ... ew-n930526

Seems really reasonable.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Oof:

Quote:
She returned to her run down home in Bullhead City, Arizona as the investigation into the fatal shooting of the Rust cinematographer

Quote:
Pacing up and down and talking animatedly on her phone, rookie armorer Hannah Gutierrez-Reed was seen for the first time since a gun she loaded killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins while being handled by Alec Baldwin.

Gutierrez-Reed, 24, has fled Santa Fe and was found at her dilapidated Bullhead City, Arizona, home by DailyMail.com where she declined to speak about the fatal accident.

Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show a worried-looking Gutierrez-Reed pacing outside her home and speaking on the phone before dashing back inside and refusing to answer the door.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
hopefully we can get some updates as to where she goes for lunch

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 10:56 am 

need to subscribe to corpsecosmic's only patreon fans to access that 411

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:02 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Hussra wrote:
Gutierrez-Reed, 24, has fled Santa Fe and was found at her dilapidated Bullhead City, Arizona, home
Is she neighbors with Sir?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:12 am 

is his condo up in Methland triangle near the Vegas border? Kingman, Bullhead, and the towns along I-40 across the border in California = all meth, all the time. It is close to Vegas, too bad it's such an armpit area.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
If you’d told me that a poor 24 year old was going to take the heat for Alec Baldwin shooting two people, one of whom died …actually, yeah, sounds about right.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
looks like she's into bondage...that ball-gag will be adjusted just a bit tighter now.

safeword - 'crackpipe'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:37 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
If you’d told me that a poor 24 year old was going to take the heat for Alec Baldwin shooting two people, one of whom died …actually, yeah, sounds about right.

I'm glad we're finally talking about this

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:46 am 

Bagels wrote:

We may need a refresh that Alec Baldwin shot and killed a woman because a trigglypuff told him he could point a gun at somebody.

We’re finally talking about things but we’ve lost the plot a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:28 pm 

Bagels wrote:

I'm not sure how it is her fault when no one was suppose to touch a prop gun unless she was in the room. She was not in the room.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:43 pm 

seems like a solid point that only gun girl should've been handing weapons to actors and then getting them back from the actors immediately, etc.

there's some discussion that maybe due to covid restrictions gun girl did her work on the outside of the church where they were rehearsing the scene. despite the low budget the film had multiple covid compliance officers on set and they possibly dictated that only essential personnel be on set/in the room for indoor scenes? so gun girl sets up the weapon for the, uh, shot outside the church and the assistant director receives it from gg and takes it to the second ranked of the Baldwins.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Being a good Democrat and a Union member himself, I’m guessing he’s very supportive on Unions.

Funny that as soon as they start demanding safer working conditions which would cost him more money, its “bring in the scabs!”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:54 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
It bothers me that they keep calling it an accidental death. No, it was a death caused by negligence on MANY levels it seems.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 5:22 pm 

Franky T wrote:
It bothers me that they keep calling it an accidental death. No, it was a death caused by negligence on MANY levels it seems.

^ this guy also gets it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:59 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Was the woman killed by an actual round fired from Baldwin's gun, or smaller projectile from a "blank" round?

Saw a report yesterday that earlier on the day of the shooting, some crew members took the prop gun in question and loaded it with live ammo to shoot at cans and such, and extra live rounds were found in the area of where the blanks were kept. So if she was killed by a real round, all I have to ask is why in the fuck is live ammunition on a movie set?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:02 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
To keep the King of England from wandering on set and shoving people around.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:10 pm 

So if she was killed by a real round, all I have to ask is why in the fuck is live ammunition on a movie set?

From the Sheriff's presser today, sounds like the existence and source of the live rounds on set is the key to lodging criminal charges.

If Hannah Bonanza brought the rounds in herself without approval or knowledge of her supervisors, she'll take the fall herself. Something of a felony-murder-rule-lite situation--involuntary manslaughter predicated on the legal or quasi-legal violation of introducing live rounds into a movie set in that jurisdiction resulting in death. If others above the armorer in the chain of command knew of and approved the live rounds or someone else was the source of the live rounds, they'll likely get tagged with some sort of criminal charge.

They haven't announced any charges, awaiting results of testing of the 500 rounds found on set (combination dummy and live? They sent em to Quantico, wtf?) to see how many live rounds there were and figure out the source of any live rounds. They might also be trying to exclude the possibility of deliberate sabotage by interviewing all approximately 100 people involved/on-set that day.

I'd guess Baldwin unlikely to face charges unless he (as a Producer of the operation) knew about and either explicitly or implicitly approved live rounds on set. Ditto for anyone else above gun girl in authority on set. 169% speculation based on the noises emanating from the Sheriff and DA today.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Was the woman killed by an actual round fired from Baldwin's gun, or smaller projectile from a "blank" round?

Saw a report yesterday that earlier on the day of the shooting, some crew members took the prop gun in question and loaded it with live ammo to shoot at cans and such, and extra live rounds were found in the area of where the blanks were kept. So if she was killed by a real round, all I have to ask is why in the fuck is live ammunition on a movie set?

Alec Baldwin doesn’t shoot blanks my friend .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
Bagels wrote:

We may need a refresh that Alec Baldwin shot and killed a woman because a trigglypuff told him he could point a gun at somebody.

My understanding is he was pointing the gun at the camera during a scene being filmed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:06 pm 

GoldenJet wrote:
Bagels wrote:

My understanding is he was pointing the gun at the camera during a scene being filmed.

Warrant says he was practicing for a scene while they set up the camera. Vanity Fair - my go-to for celebrity killing recaps - suggests setting up was taking longer than usual, what with so many workers having left the set over safety concerns.

No word on whether he was told it’d be smart to pull the trigger while the gun was pointed at other humans as part of his practice.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
No way I would let someone point a gun at me for no reason (I wouldn't be thrilled if there was a reason either). She deserved it just as much as Kyle Beach!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:35 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
"Alec Baldwin, murderer"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Quote:
In Alec Baldwin’s first interview since cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was fatally shot while filming the movie Rust in October, the actor claims that he “didn’t pull the trigger” of the gun, adding to the mystery of what happened on the set.

In an interview, Baldwin told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos that he “would never point a gun at someone and pull a trigger at them, never,” though he admitted the gun was in his hand when Hutchins was shot and killed and director Joel Souza was injured, according to a preview of the conversation.

Tune in tonight and see how the fuck that works.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next