It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:34 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2023 11:50 am 

I read she was drilling holes in some bullets to make them 'blanks' and she had them all mixed up with real bullets, and she practiced shooting the real bullets in the prop gun during set breaks. apparently the only way she could tell what bullets were real was shaking them and listening for powder inside.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:43 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Tough thread for Rogue
Quote:
Weapons expert in Alec Baldwin ‘Rust' case accused of being intoxicated when loading live bullets

The weapons supervisor on the film set where Alec Baldwin shot and killed a cinematographer was drinking and smoking marijuana in the evenings during the filming of “Rust,” prosecutors are accusing, saying she was likely hungover when she loaded a live bullet into the revolver that the actor used.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/nationa ... y/3160994/

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
badrogue17 wrote:
The weapons prop master who has neither the fame nor the money of Baldwin, will still be burned at the stake.

Brick wrote:
I mean, it was that persons job to make sure bullets weren't in the gun or on set.

Hussra wrote:
or maybe blame the producers who hired a 23 year old whose lone previous engagement in a similar role ended in unplanned on-set discharges and pissed off actors.

I'm surprised-not-surprised they are letting the adults in the room walk away without any criminal repercussions.

if they'd spent an hour googling this propmaster gun chick before hiring her, they'd have seen she liked to party and was selling pics of her ass on twitter.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Tough thread for Rogue
Quote:
Weapons expert in Alec Baldwin ‘Rust' case accused of being intoxicated when loading live bullets

The weapons supervisor on the film set where Alec Baldwin shot and killed a cinematographer was drinking and smoking marijuana in the evenings during the filming of “Rust,” prosecutors are accusing, saying she was likely hungover when she loaded a live bullet into the revolver that the actor used.

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/nationa ... y/3160994/

“She liked to drink sometimes and, who knows, maybe she was possibly hungover” doesn’t seem like solid evidence to convict somebody of manslaughter.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:00 pm 

dafugg is going on with that other chick? She an alien? It is near Roswell.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:07 pm 

It’s Kim Cardassian.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:51 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
This probably doesn't bode too well for Alec.
Quote:
Hannah Gutierrez-Reed, the armorer in the Alec Baldwin movie “Rust,” has been found guilty of involuntary manslaughter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Expert witness in "Rust" shooting trial points firearm towards judge before being corrected by bailiff.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
KDdidit wrote:
Expert witness in "Rust" shooting trial points firearm towards judge before being corrected by bailiff.

:lol: :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Nas wrote:
KDdidit wrote:

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:44 pm 

Prosecutor, who was a defense attorney working as a special prosecutor for this case (like in the Derek Chauvin case, iirc), brought in an experienced Hollywood armorer expert witness; a bit Bernie/Seth Galifianakis-ish witness well-qualified to be an expert in movie-film set armorer stuff put the blame all over Gutierrez-no-longer-Reed (she's dropping her step-dad armorer Thell Reed's name now)

Defense couldn't get any current or former Hollywood armorers to bite on taking a decent fee to testify in Hannah's favor.

So they ended up with the clown pictured; who in a case about a supposedly safe, supposedly not loaded (with live rounds) weapon being wrongly directed toward an alive woman and unaliving them proceeded to scare the bejesus out of everyone in the courtroom by practicing zero muzzle discipline--even before verifying himself or, as they eventually did, having the sheriff's deputy bailiff take the weapon and verify it wasn't loaded with any rounds:

Defense expert clown gave his credentials, starting with "my dad was in the war" and proceeded to lay out a lifetime of bullshit auxiliary collegiate cadet programs and other draft-dodger-ish CV items before explaining while he was never a cop or in the military much less war or ever been an armorer on a set or anything real firearm related--he still knows a lot about firearms and ammunition because...he's a regular Civil War and other conflicts reenactor. At that point I think Hannah knew her fate was sealed. She needed an experienced armorer to get up there and provide some cover for the shit-show on the Rust set.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:12 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Hussra wrote:
Prosecutor, who was a defense attorney working as a special prosecutor for this case (like in the Derek Chauvin case, iirc), brought in an experienced Hollywood armorer expert witness; a bit Bernie/Seth Galifianakis-ish witness well-qualified to be an expert in movie-film set armorer stuff put the blame all over Gutierrez-no-longer-Reed (she's dropping her step-dad armorer Thell Reed's name now)

Defense couldn't get any current or former Hollywood armorers to bite on taking a decent fee to testify in Hannah's favor.

So they ended up with the clown pictured; who in a case about a supposedly safe, supposedly not loaded (with live rounds) weapon being wrongly directed toward an alive woman and unaliving them proceeded to scare the bejesus out of everyone in the courtroom by practicing zero muzzle discipline--even before verifying himself or, as they eventually did, having the sheriff's deputy bailiff take the weapon and verify it wasn't loaded with any rounds:

Defense expert clown gave his credentials, starting with "my dad was in the war" and proceeded to lay out a lifetime of bullshit auxiliary collegiate cadet programs and other draft-dodger-ish CV items before explaining while he was never a cop or in the military much less war or ever been an armorer on a set or anything real firearm related--he still knows a lot about firearms and ammunition because...he's a regular Civil War and other conflicts reenactor. At that point I think Hannah knew her fate was sealed. She needed an experienced armorer to get up there and provide some cover for the shit-show on the Rust set.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... nVHY33zXG5

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:31 am 
1000 CLUB

She deserved it. Baldwin does too. He'll have the best lawyers. But the jury for him is gonna know that the girl got it. I think that will make them lean to giving it to Baldwin if they're 50/50 on it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:54 am 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
sheesh.... at least the deputy knew what he was doing, he moved to immediately redirect the gun when this dope pointed it at the judge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:07 pm 
1000 CLUB

I’m pretty sure the gun was unloaded so I don’t think it’s a big deal where he’s pointing it

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:20 pm 

Beardown wrote:
I’m pretty sure the gun was unloaded so I don’t think it’s a big deal where he’s pointing it

That's literally the point of the entire trial.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:25 pm 

yea gun safety class, noville wisconsin, $40 for the half day. First thing they teach you is where not to point it, loaded or not.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:37 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
IkeSouth wrote:
yea gun safety class, noville wisconsin, $40 for the half day. First thing they teach you is where not to point it, loaded or not.

According to the bailiff, it's at your own crotch.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:53 pm 

Well, imagine if the bullet had to smell the judges crotch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
Beardown wrote:

basic firearm safety - consider every gun loaded

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:55 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Beardown wrote:

[Loud buzzer sound]

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:57 am 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
Beardown wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:01 am 

Guns seem pretty unsafe if you can't even trust what is almost certainly an unloaded gun to not kill someone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:11 am 

Majority of gun deaths in the United States in 2021 were caused by unloaded guns registered to the dead gunshot victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:43 am 

pizza_Place: world famous
Douchebag wrote:
Beardown wrote:

That's literally the point of the entire trial.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:08 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
IkeSouth wrote:

You...are...allowed to handle firearms?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:25 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

You...are...allowed to handle firearms?

How else would I get you off

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Brick wrote:
Guns seem pretty unsafe if you can't even trust what is almost certainly an unloaded gun to not kill someone.

Don't be an idiot.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:08 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Darkside wrote:
Brick wrote:

Don't be an idiot.

Let’s say he is.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:43 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Now I'm not saying Purdue Rick is a Caller Bob. But pulling the unsafe card is very lowT.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next