pizza_Place: It's gone
Let's just make this a yearly thread around this time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post subject: Re: Aaron Rodgers
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:19 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Great post :D

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Can’t handle Bear weather.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:21 pm 

Waiting for Post Game Press conference : Who is Rodgers going to blame on the team this year?

As Skip Bayless labeled him correctly : The FAKE GOAT

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:04 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:13 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
I'm not sure how much we can blame Aaron Rodgers for scoring 3 points in the final 54 minutes. He should be immune from criticism, he didn't really have a shot.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:26 am 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
I'm not sure how much we can blame Aaron Rodgers for scoring 3 points in the final 54 minutes. He should be immune from criticism, he didn't really have a shot.
He is also a man of his word. He really is going to boycott the Super Bowl.

Again 8)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
If anything, all the vaccine crap made me almost like Rodgers a little. Fuck it, though....glad he host.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
BigW72 wrote:
If anything, all the vaccine crap made me almost like Rodgers a little. Fuck it, though....glad he host.

Because he’s 100 % right on the vaccine stuff . He’s also a diva . Both can be true .

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:48 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
BigW72 wrote:

Because he’s 100 % right on the vaccine stuff . He’s also a diva . Both can be true .

Agreed. And if he played for any other team than the Packers I would hope he won the Superbowl this year just to be another FU to all this covid crap

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

He's also a career underachiever who shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Tom Brady. Some were trying to argue that 2 rings from Rodgers would have put him in the GOAT conversation with Brady.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

badrogue17 wrote:
Because he’s 100 % right on the vaccine stuff

Not true.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:25 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
I love that he was trolling people with that Ayn Rand book. He's like a Lebron James anti-particle: A pretty clever guy who trolls people who care too much about what athletes think with a book he's never read, instead of preening in front of the media for adoration and praise from those same people with a book he can't.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
That might be the first time anyone has called Aaron Rodgers clever.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:10 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:

Maybe. I think his subtle trolls of late denote a better understanding of his place in the world, as well as what people expect from someone in that place, and thus, him. I'd call using that knowledge to buck people's expectations of him to take delight in their outrage clever.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:17 am 
100000 CLUB

There is nothing subtle about what Aaron Rodgers has been doing since he contracted covid. He didn't have the balls to admit that he was against the vaccine before the season started. Therefore, after getting the virus, he preyed on the stupidity of the anti vaxxers and victimhood has worked out well for him off the field. He over sells his bit and MANY still clap. Unaware that they aren't in on the joke, but they are the joke.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:20 am 

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

Maybe. I think his subtle trolls of late denote a better understanding of his place in the world, as well as what people expect from someone in that place, and thus, him. I'd call using that knowledge to buck people's expectations of him to take delight in their outrage clever.

The standard "I'm not actually dumb. I'm acting dumb so you think I'm dumb but that means you are actually dumb for thinking I'm dumb" strategy.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:27 am 

Brick wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:

The standard "I'm not actually dumb. I'm acting dumb so you think I'm dumb but that means you are actually dumb for thinking I'm dumb" strategy.

It worked for Little Carmine.

But I don't necessarily think it is about being smart or dumb, as I recall he freely admitted with the Rand book thing that he hadn't read the book and wasn't going to read it because he wouldn't understand it. More self-awareness, I guess, but he displays that awareness, IMO, in rather clever ways.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:30 am 

Nas wrote:
There is nothing subtle about what Aaron Rodgers has been doing since he contracted covid. He didn't have the balls to admit that he was against the vaccine before the season started. Therefore, after getting the virus, he preyed on the stupidity of the anti vaxxers and victimhood has worked out well for him off the field. He over sells his bit and MANY still clap. Unaware that they aren't in on the joke, but they are the joke.

Yep.

He was a pussy who was afraid to say he wasn't vaccinated. Then he got caught and suddenly decided to become outspoken.

Kyrie Irving is a moron, but he at least took a stand and stuck with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:39 am 

Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yep.

He was a pussy who was afraid to say he wasn't vaccinated. Then he got caught and suddenly decided to become outspoken.

If youre going to go full heel , yep he should've stood up and said " Look, Im a professional athlete at the top of my game and physical condition ( unlike most of the people living in fear of getting this ) . Ive done my research and there is no reason to expect that if I catch Covid I wont get sick or if I do it will be a very mild illness. The vaccine wont prevent me from spreading it to others. Therefore Im choosing not to get it.". Done. This is all aside that its none of anyone's fucking business to begin with if anyone is vaccinated.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:47 am 

badrogue17 wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yep.

If youre going to go full heel , yep he should've stood up and said " Look, Im a professional athlete at the top of my game and physical condition ( unlike most of the people living in fear of getting this ) . Ive done my research and there is no reason to expect that if I catch Covid I wont get sick or if I do it will be a very mild illness. The vaccine wont prevent me from spreading it to others. Therefore Im choosing not to get it.". Done. This is all aside that its none of anyone's fucking business to begin with if anyone is vaccinated.

Yeah. Just be that guy.

Rodgers' need to be liked (by everyone besides his family) caused him to try and play both sides.

Giggity.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:53 am 
100000 CLUB

Terry's Peeps wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Nas wrote:

Yep.

Yeah. Just be that guy.

Rodgers' need to be liked (by everyone besides his family) caused him to try and play both sides.

Giggity.

Yep! At this point, most people don't care. Even the NFL said "FUCK IT" for the playoffs.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:08 am 
100000 CLUB

Not only did he apparently lack the stones to say what he really felt early on, but he lied about it. "Yeah, I'm immunized."

You aren't and you never were you lying POS. The same people praising Aaron Rodgers for lying are the same people who attack the CDC and politicians for not being transparent and changing the science.

If they they agree with the rules and policies, they're great rules and policies! If they disagree with the rules and policies, its the Third Reich or Jim Crow all over again.

Pathetic.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:14 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Not only did he apparently lack the stones to say what he really felt early on, but he lied about it. "Yeah, I'm immunized."

You aren't and you never were you lying POS. The same people praising Aaron Rodgers for lying are the same people who attack the CDC and politicians for not being transparent and changing the science.

If they they agree with the rules and policies, they're great rules and policies! If they disagree with the rules and policies, its the Third Reich or Jim Crow all over again.

Pathetic.

Ah yes, because Aaron Rodgers "lying" to sports media is the same as...public officials, some of whom are unelected, dictating policy that affects the rights of hundreds of millions of people. No yeah that's a great thought.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:21 pm 
100000 CLUB

because Aaron Rodgers "lying" to sports media is the same as...public officials dictating policy
That's not what I said.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:25 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
because Aaron Rodgers "lying" to sports media is the same as...public officials dictating policy
That's not what I said.

You sloppily equated the two.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:35 pm 
100000 CLUB

I did not. They are clearly two very different things.

If you can't understand that being okay with one and not the other is just the least bit hypocritical, then I don't know what to tell you.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:40 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I did not. They are clearly two very different things.

If you can't understand that being okay with one and not the other is just the least bit hypocritical, then I don't know what to tell you.

Probably because I dont fucking care about Rodgers medical records and what procedures he's had done. Its none of mine yours or anyone elses business. If he lied about it so be it. I do care that the people who are dictating policy have and are lying about it. Theyre 2 very different things. If you cant see the difference I dont know what to tell you. Well, other than you are and continue to be a fucking moron.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

As I said;
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Pathetic.
Pathetic indeed, rogue.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:45 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Oh yeah, I'm sure Aaron Rodgers "did the research." He did the same research most people did, made a decision based on some loud voices and then only looked for research that backed it up and ignored the rest.