It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Uvalde Police Officers
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:24 am 

pizza_Place: John's
About as useful as most posters on this message board....

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:26 am 

Uvalde is an anagram for devalu.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:30 am 

i have risk my life working on industrial machinery more than those cops did trying to protect children from being shredded with lead.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: It's gone
was reading about this. how fucking sad. these guys couldn't do their only job which is to protect people If they had reacted right away probably nobody gets killed.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 12:18 pm 

the second time a police officer has refused to engage during one of these mass school shootings

you can only rely on yourself, so you better load up on weapons

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:48 pm 

pizza_Place: John's

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 1:52 pm 

If you are not going to serve and protect children, then WTF are you doing being a cop. I could understand a little bit if it was adults in the building and they wanted to wait for backup, but we are talking about helpless children being shot one by one!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 2:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Juiced wrote:
If you are not going to serve and protect children, then WTF are you doing being a cop. I could understand a little bit if it was adults in the building and they wanted to wait for backup, but we are talking about helpless children being shot one by one!

What backup? It is a young inexperienced kid with a gun. This isn't hard to problem solve how to end him.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 3:50 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
I can only wonder if these cops feel shamed or ashamed. Because if it's the former, I want to curb stomp them. If it's the latter, I feel pity.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:07 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
But have we considered if this is CRT or George Floyd’s fault?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:12 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:

I have not. Nor will I.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:33 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
good dolphin wrote:
the second time a police officer has refused to engage during one of these mass school shootings

you can only rely on yourself, so you better load up on weapons

ya it happened in that florida shooting. some of these cops are act like big tough guys but when the shit hits the fan, they're cowards. It's like they think the real world is the fucking internet.

Nardi wrote:
I can only wonder if these cops feel shamed or ashamed. Because if it's the former, I want to curb stomp them. If it's the latter, I feel pity.

Probably not. They have an attitude that they are never wrong.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 4:56 pm 

Cashman wrote:
Juiced wrote:

What backup? It is a young inexperienced kid with a gun. This isn't hard to problem solve how to end him.

Quote:
Police waited an hour for backup in the Uvalde shooting.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-waited-an-hour-for-backup-in-the-uvalde-shooting-that-e2-80-99s-an-outdated-tactic-experts-say/ar-AAXLwl8?ocid=BingNewsSearch

VALDE, Texas — Most “active shooter” attacks in America end within five minutes. The attack on Uvalde schoolchildren lasted an hour.

That is how long police waited for backup Tuesday instead of moving on the gunman, who sprayed classrooms with bullets, leaving 19 children and two teachers dead.

That revelation, which a Texas law enforcement official provided Thursday, has enraged parents who wonder whether a quicker response could have saved lives.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 5:14 pm 

que grant to phizer for 1 billion dollars to run a study to determine if a 1 hour response time is detrimental to health.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 5:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's 95th
It's real easy to come down on these guys, but none of us know what we would do in a situation like this one, until we are in a situation like this one. I would like to think we would all get in there and take care of business, but when you hear those bullets being fired and you know that the next one might have your name on it, that can change your thinking pretty quickly.

That cop in Buffalo did his job and paid with his life. They could have been thinking of that.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 5:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Warren Newson wrote:
It's real easy to come down on these guys, but none of us know what we would do in a situation like this one, until we are in a situation like this one. I would like to think we would all get in there and take care of business, but when you hear those bullets being fired and you know that the next one might have your name on it, that can change your thinking pretty quickly.

That cop in Buffalo did his job and paid with his life. They could have been thinking of that.

I hear you, but some of these cops had kids that went to that school. Plus, we're not talking about sitting back while 2 gang members shoot at each other in Englewood. We are talking about defenseless 9 and 10 year old kids that you were being paid to protect. We wouldn't excuse the actions of a Secret Service member if they hid while a president or ex-president was under attack.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 6:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
I totally and completely would defend somebody not taking a bullet for any of our Presidents. Our Presidents are all a bunch of assholes. I'd applaud them for stepping aside in a few cases.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 6:20 pm 

Warren Newson wrote:
It's real easy to come down on these guys, but none of us know what we would do in a situation like this one, until we are in a situation like this one.

Maybe they should have chosen a different line of work?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 6:23 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
SpiralStairs wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:
It's real easy to come down on these guys, but none of us know what we would do in a situation like this one, until we are in a situation like this one.

Maybe they were afraid they would violate the perps civil rights?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:07 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
SpiralStairs wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:

Nailed it

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Gioacchino's
Did they send in the social workers?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:35 pm 

Warren Newson wrote:

I know what I would do. It's not bragging, it's not bravery. My life wouldn't be worth spit if I run. I know that in my soul.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:37 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
I don’t understand a grown man who won’t protect kids instinctually.

When you see those videos of the geared up guys with rifles across their chests holding back parents during an active school shooting…how in God’s name can you live with yourself if you’re one of those people?

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 7:46 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:

Nailed it

Yup. And I don't necessarily blame the cops on the scene, it sounds like the "higher ups" are the ones who F'd this up,

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:00 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
He just got 70% of the vote for a council seat. He gets sworn in next week. Hopefully, the family of the kids and teachers show up.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 8:04 pm 

Nardi wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

I have not. Nor will I.

Maybe you should

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 9:08 pm 

Nas wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:

I hear you, but some of these cops had kids that went to that school. Plus, we're not talking about sitting back while 2 gang members shoot at each other in Englewood. We are talking about defenseless 9 and 10 year old kids that you were being paid to protect. We wouldn't excuse the actions of a Secret Service member if they hid while a president or ex-president was under attack.

I agree with NAS.
Quote:
Then they should be demoted to traffic cops and not in a position to serve and protect. #cowards

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 9:10 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
Did they send in the social workers?

:lol: I can't believe this was even considered an option from the leftist nutzos.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 9:35 pm 

Nardi wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:

I know what I would do. It's not bragging, it's not bravery. My life wouldn't be worth spit if I run. I know that in my soul.

My life wouldn't be worth spit either, and it wouldn't shock me if we see some suicides in the near to mid future. But, self preservation is a very powerful instinct, it seems foolish to discount it.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 9:36 pm 

SpiralStairs wrote:
Warren Newson wrote:

Do you think police officers are fundamentally different than you and I?