It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: NBC
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:30 pm 

Most people are lucky to get even one woman to concede.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:31 pm 

badrogue17 wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

It's wrong to be unfaithful . MANY have lost sight of that fact.
Matt Abbatacola wrote:

strangely enough, I admire Leo's work as a poon hound, but everyone knows the rules of his game

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:15 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
Nas wrote:
BigW72 wrote:
:lol: I don't think society considers them evil.
There's a huge difference between finding others attractive and wanting to have sex with others. Sure some people have open marriages, but I think most follow the premise of monogamy behind being married :lol:

No man masturbates to pictures or videos of their wife/girlfriend. We have an innate desire to have sex with more than one person for 50+ years. Conforming to the demands of society and attempting to suppress that urge doesn't lead to happiness. It leads to resentment or infidelity.

Demands of society for getting married are almost non-existent these days. I get what you are saying, but the answer is to simply not get married. In my circles of friends, I can quickly name at least 5 couples that have been together for many years and are not married. That is perfectly fine. Do they have open relationships? Don't know...don't care.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:24 pm 

denisdman wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
The Missing Link wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Gross men and women lost in themselves, walking around like vampires looking for any prey. Neither sex is afraid to push hard to find a person in a moment of weakness so that they can make their lives just as miserable as their own.

I guess for some it beats running around being overly concerned about whether a "chick has a dick" or not. Or what their having a "dick" happens to do with me or society for that matter.

I feel that you have popularized a stylistic movement on this board of using quotation marks. Quotation use has to be up at least "200-300%."

And you the misuse of the quote function.

we only follow the science here. I just proved "quotation use" is "up" several hundred percent. You didn't even study quotation function use, brah.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9