It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
W_Z wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Go to one of their stores and talk to a non-foreign human being. You'll thank me later.

This. We have one about 15 min away and it’s really, as the kids say, a game changer.

I will also second this. We've done this and it's much less headache.
I'm long done with Comcast for TV.
Internet service....there isn't a better option. Overall our service is excellent.

Calling customer service is every bit as bad as Darkside mentioned. They are horrible.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:52 am 

we need to update our monopoly laws. there shouldnt be any. the argument is a monopoly isn't illegal as long as they aren't stifling competition, but how is it possible to corner a market and not have control of competition?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 3:42 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Darkside wrote:
Comcast!
I've had Comcast for longer than I care to admit. A couple years ago I wanted to change some things on my router to allow upnp and apparently I wasn't allowed to do that so I clicked on the link for chat. I get 502 Bad Gateway. So I call, and long story shot I couldn't speak to anything other than some weird AI that makes fake typing sounds and just wants me to texts with a link to walk me thru the changes. 502 Bad Gateway on that link. Infigured it out on my own so fuck it. Didn't think about it for years.
So they sent me a text a week ago saying they'd be upgrading in my area. Today at 8a I get a text saying they'd be starting and there would be some brief outages. It was out still at 5 when I got a text saying everything should be back up, text 1 for it's up text 2 for its not. I text 2. Not up. The reply I got said "I'm not sure about that, click this link for troubleshooting" click the link... 502 Bad Gateway. I call, the robot wants to text me a troubleshooting template. 502 Bad Gateway. Robot tells me she's gonna hang up unless I need more. I say it's not working. Fake typing. They say there's an outage in your area and speaking to a live rep wouldn't fix it faster and hung up.

You think comcrap is bad? How bout this.
https://cwbchicago.com/2023/03/cta-chic ... filed.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:36 pm 

It's important to note that having a high number of customer complaints doesn't necessarily mean that a company is bad or untrustworthy. Some industries, such as telecommunications and healthcare, tend to generate more complaints due to the complexity of their services and the high stakes involved. Additionally, some companies may have high numbers of complaints simply because they are large and serve a large customer base.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:56 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Juiced wrote:
It's important to note that having a high number of customer complaints doesn't necessarily mean that a company is bad or untrustworthy. Some industries, such as telecommunications and healthcare, tend to generate more complaints due to the complexity of their services and the high stakes involved. Additionally, some companies may have high numbers of complaints simply because they are large and serve a large customer base.

Wait a sec GPT. Cable is complex? They have MRI machines or something?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:48 pm 

312player wrote:
Darkside wrote:
Comcast!
I've had Comcast for longer than I care to admit. A couple years ago I wanted to change some things on my router to allow upnp and apparently I wasn't allowed to do that so I clicked on the link for chat. I get 502 Bad Gateway. So I call, and long story shot I couldn't speak to anything other than some weird AI that makes fake typing sounds and just wants me to texts with a link to walk me thru the changes. 502 Bad Gateway on that link. Infigured it out on my own so fuck it. Didn't think about it for years.
So they sent me a text a week ago saying they'd be upgrading in my area. Today at 8a I get a text saying they'd be starting and there would be some brief outages. It was out still at 5 when I got a text saying everything should be back up, text 1 for it's up text 2 for its not. I text 2. Not up. The reply I got said "I'm not sure about that, click this link for troubleshooting" click the link... 502 Bad Gateway. I call, the robot wants to text me a troubleshooting template. 502 Bad Gateway. Robot tells me she's gonna hang up unless I need more. I say it's not working. Fake typing. They say there's an outage in your area and speaking to a live rep wouldn't fix it faster and hung up.

You think comcrap is bad? How bout this.
https://cwbchicago.com/2023/03/cta-chic ... filed.html

Is this about Barracos?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:27 am 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Do they have special schools to teach people how to speak the special language for customer service people to talk about fixing your PC links to the internet that no one in the world can understand? With all of this talk about AI taking over the world, can they start with this please?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip