It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Howard Stern
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:02 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Brick wrote:
I'm just saying that "The vaccine makes it far more likely to contract virus" in regards to a guy getting it for the first time 4 years later really isn't a good argument.

The way he's living it should be very difficult for him to contract it.

How many times have you had COVID?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:03 pm 
Site Admin

badrogue17 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
badrogue17 wrote:
Brick wrote:
4 years is a pretty good run for not getting the virus.

When you can afford to lock yourself in your home for those 4 years and have people who have to go to work everyday bring you the shit you need to keep living, its actually pretty easy.

Yeah, he's lived like the Boy in the Plastic Bubble since he heard there was a novel virus on the loose and he STILL caught it. There are viruses in life, baby.

And what did he learn by locking himself in his house for 4 years to avoid catching a cold but still catching it ??

“It’s time to go back down into lockdown,” said Stern. “I’m just emerging and now I’m going back into lockdown.”

The COVID mental illness is far more serious than the virus ever was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:05 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:
I'm just saying that "The vaccine makes it far more likely to contract virus" in regards to a guy getting it for the first time 4 years later really isn't a good argument.

I have no idea. I assume I have had COVID at some point. I think I had it right at the start.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Brick wrote:

I haven't gotten it after my shots. Also, Ashli Babbitt hasn't gotten it after hers. #SafeAndEffective

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

I have no idea. I assume I have had COVID at some point. I think I had it right at the start.

aren't you testing daily?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:48 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Of course there are viruses in life. When I do catch one I prefer my symptoms to be mild, to which I credit my covid and annual flu shots.

Contrast that to my younger anti-vaxxer neighbors. Their entire family routinely goes down and out for weeks on end with "flu-like symptoms."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

a genius wrote:
Of course there are viruses in life. When I do catch one I prefer my symptoms to be mild, to which I credit my covid and annual flu shots.

Contrast that to my younger anti-vaxxer neighbors. Their entire family routinely goes down and out for weeks on end with "flu-like symptoms."

You can credit the COVID shot for whatever you want but there's no evidence to suggest it's anything but detrimental to one's health. The entire narrative around COVID is a series of various fables. There has NEVER been an effective vaccine for a coronavirus and that's as true today as it was in March, 2020.

I don't have a strong opinion on the flu shot. I suppose it can be effective if they guess correctly on which strain(s) will be dominant in a given winter. I don't think I've ever had the flu and I wouldn't take the shot unless I was severely compromised with some other disease.

I'm not an anti-vaxxer. I have all my childhood vaccines. I'll probably get the shingles vax at some point. I only had chicken pox a few years ago. But I generally think it's best to avoid unnecessary treatments. Especially ones that ignored all previous safety/testing protocols.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The entire narrative around COVID is a series of various fables.

Like Big Ten football heart problems.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:15 pm 
Site Admin

KDdidit wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
The entire narrative around COVID is a series of various fables.

Like Big Ten football heart problems.

Are you suggesting that the post-vax physicals of the players showed myocarditis consistent with the levels that had appeared in athletes prior to the vaccines? Because that isn't the case.

But hey, the Wojcicki Sisters insist that 18 years olds have ALWAYS dropped dead on the field at the same rates as they are now, so it must be true.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:27 pm 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Are you suggesting that the post-vax physicals of the players showed myocarditis consistent with the levels that had appeared in athletes prior to the vaccines? Because that isn't the case.
They shut down Big Ten football because of the Myocarditis found before any of the athletes would have been eligible for the COVID vaccine.

The biggest trick Dr. Alex played on you and others was talking about the mild Myocarditis risk from the vaccines but ignoring the fact that COVID(and any virus) has a similar or larger risk of Myocarditis.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
But hey, the Wojcicki Sisters insist that 18 years olds have ALWAYS dropped dead on the field at the same rates as they are now, so it must be true.
If I were to tell you right now that it is very rare to see yellow and orange cars on the road you would likely start to notice far more yellow and orange cars on the road.

Last edited by Brick on Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2024 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

Brick wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
They shut down Big Ten football because of the Myocarditis found before any of the athletes would have been eligible for COVID.

The biggest trick Dr. Alex played on you and others was talking about the mild Myocarditis risk from the vaccines but ignoring the fact that COVID(and any virus) has a similar or larger risk of Myocarditis.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
If I were to tell you right now that it is very rare to see yellow and orange cars on the road you would likely start to notice far more yellow and orange cars on the road.

That settles it then!