It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Mults
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 5:56 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
HawaiiYou wrote:
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Still steaming about this. I need to calm down. Very Hurt!

To keep my mind off it I was thinking so many are missing a great opportunity at parody threads with this topic.

i would do it but it's an unwritten rule you can't parody your own post.

Melts, Malts, Mults (as in hair mullets), Mults (as in multiple birth like the reality show lady who had 8 kids), so may more. you ppl are really off your game.

Or maybe we're just not fart sniffing morons.

how much money you steal from Denis? Or should I say JAGG stole from Denis? Did Denis help JAGG monetarily? Denis is supposedly mr moneybags around here right?

I should check your posts around that time. Maybe you posted bragging about buying a brand new furnace for your home? DID YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?

I've given money to people here who've actually needed it. some offered to pay me back but I didnt let them. as long as they got out of the jam they were in i was happy to help.

fucking pathetic! shame! shame on you all!

This is fun to watch, but I hate to see it associated with the decline of the board.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 6:05 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

To keep my mind off it I was thinking so many are missing a great opportunity at parody threads with this topic.

Melts, Malts, Mults (as in hair mullets), Mults (as in multiple birth like the reality show lady who had 8 kids), so may more. you ppl are really off your game.

how much money you steal from Denis? Or should I say JAGG stole from Denis? Did Denis help JAGG monetarily? Denis is supposedly mr moneybags around here right?

I should check your posts around that time. Maybe you posted bragging about buying a brand new furnace for your home? DID YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?

I've given money to people here who've actually needed it. some offered to pay me back but I didnt let them. as long as they got out of the jam they were in i was happy to help.

This is fun to watch, but I hate to see it associated with the decline of the board.

fun to watch? wow. what a pos you are. the decline of the board is because of ppl like you faking others.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 6:06 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
HawaiiYou wrote:
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

Fuck you. I've given away more than anyone here has to other members. I never ask for a damn thing. And you're a fucking liar coming here saying you've given away anything. Stop being pissed jagg wouldn't suck you off.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 6:50 pm 

pizza_Place: UGGs Office Kitchen
Hawger is running low on saliva.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 7:01 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Franky T wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Big Brane wrote:
WITCH ASS HOLE BACK STABBER CONTROLS MY LOG IN???

FARVE FAN
DOUCHE BAG
Hawaaie You
CHUSE
Frank lol
TERRY"S PEEPPS

you maye select TWO Options!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

+ :lol: :lol:

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 7:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
HawaiiYou wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

fun to watch? wow. what a pos you are. the decline of the board is because of ppl like you faking others.

In all fairness, Caller Bob and Brick are almost as guilty as I am. Just sayin'

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2023 7:30 pm 

HawaiiYou wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Darkside wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

In all fairness, Caller Bob and Brick are almost as guilty as I am. Just sayin'

caller bob is not a mult!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 1:17 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Whoever is behind some of HY's recent threads has hit some comedy home runs. Actually communicating with message board dregs of society, deeming them true friends, taking them on as confidants and trusted life advisors is absolutely hilarious. Then the obligatory shock and exchange of insults when the undesirables of course stab him in the back never fails for humor.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 4:01 am 

vitoscotti wrote:
Whoever is behind some of HY's recent threads has hit some comedy home runs. Actually communicating with message board dregs of society, deeming them true friends, taking them on as confidants and trusted life advisors is absolutely hilarious. Then the obligatory shock and exchange of insults when the undesirables of course stab him in the back never fails for humor.

this is a joke to you too vito? you think my life is all shits and giggles too? like this is some comedy skit caller bob wrote on one of his tv gigs ? unbelievable!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2023 5:50 am 

pizza_Place: What??
HawaiiYou wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

this is a joke to you too vito? you think my life is all shits and giggles too? like this is some comedy skit caller bob wrote on one of his tv gigs ? unbelievable!

I'm also a big fan. Truly, next level stuff.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
My Darkside mult has still been the best on this board

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:26 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Better than JUGGS at least.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Tall Midget wrote:
Better than JUGGS at least.

Multing was easier when I drank more

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 7:42 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Nardi wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

The subtle drops of helping other posters via PM is pretty funny.

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 6:21 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Franky T wrote:
Nardi wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
vitoscotti wrote:

The subtle drops of helping other posters via PM is pretty funny.

Except for Bob. Bob's been harassing HY with holocaust jokes.