It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Canada
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:09 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
stlmax wrote:
If I can find time ill make a youtube to get you on board. For now maybe Spaulding can explain it to you.

It's a fact that Missouri is NOT burning. So you're obviously pushing some kind of political agenda that you believe is served by lying. You're like Jussie Smollett.

The linked chart appears to not included contained fires. The site's map shows three fires in Missouri, all presently contained.

https://www.fireweatheravalanche.org/fire/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:40 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Douchebag wrote:
stlmax wrote:
Nardi wrote:
This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Add this 'North America is on fire' map to the global warming map and the 'china is surrounded by US military bases' map.

This is probably paywalled but I’ll give you three guesses as to who’s behind Flannery Associates:
https://www.wsj.com/articles/investors- ... e-fd868e38

I won't be able to understand without a hyper exaggerated map.

Are you suggesting that 1/4 of Missouri is not actually on fire right now?

That tire fire ain't gonna put itself out.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 6:45 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This is a human intervention that should work out well.

I don't quite get your position. Is it that all "human intervention". is inherently bad?

When it's politically motivated, it's usually bad.

But I don't quite get the position of "Climate Change." It seems that it's that man is a scourge upon the Earth. That being the case, why would we expect him to be able to "help" the Earth?

I mean, what is it that causes man to do the things he does? Greed? Self-interest? Why would we expect "Climate Change" to be any different?

It seems pretty naive to believe that "Climate Change" is driven by altruism. Yes, I do think uneducated and misguided young people like Thunberg and those dopes who throw tomato juice on masterpieces have good intentions, but the people who will be driving the [electric] bus are motivated by other things and the health of planet Earth isn't among them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 10:52 am 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It seems pretty naive to believe that "Climate Change" is driven by altruism. Yes, I do think uneducated and misguided young people like Thunberg and those dopes who throw tomato juice on masterpieces have good intentions, but the people who will be driving the [electric] bus are motivated by other things and the health of planet Earth isn't among them.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
a genius wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Petey Buttinjudge did a very similar thing when he got caught taking a limousine to work and was dropped off a block away from his office and got a bicycle out of the limo and rode it to his office making it look like he was biking to work. I guess when he had to show up after his Maternity leave expired and he had to leave his feeding teat behind? Poor whittle Petey. Really ruined it for piss poor gay DemonRAT former mayors of small cities making it in a PRESIDENTIAL Cabinet job. Maybe he ought to change to a trans humanoid and being a spokesperson for the banana industry?

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:28 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
The Hawk wrote:
Petey Buttinjudge did a very similar thing when he got caught taking a limousine to work and was dropped off a block away from his office and got a bicycle out of the limo and rode it to his office making it look like he was biking to work. I guess when he had to show up after his Maternity leave expired and he had to leave his feeding teat behind? Poor whittle Petey. Really ruined it for piss poor gay DemonRAT former mayors of small cities making it in a PRESIDENTIAL Cabinet job. Maybe he ought to change to a trans humanoid and being a spokesperson for the banana industry?
These are your people, JOrr.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:34 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
It may just be JORR.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

Nas wrote:
It may just be JORR.
:shock: You may be on to something here...

The Hawk wrote:
Seeing that YOUR PRESIDENT just yesterday called Zelensky Vlad a couple of times and Zelenskey was seen laughing about having drawn the short straw in who was supposed to lead the supposed "Leader of NATO" off of the stage, I really have to laugh at your assessment of YOUR PRESIDENT saving anyone on this planet. The European allies realize that they have a fossil in the US to deal with. Just play him like a drum, take the money that he gives them all and not bother with expecting any trouble with leading around the world stage because he'll be taking a nappy most of the time.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
And... the smoke is back. Stupid backwards country...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
Control your fires assholes. DeSantis and the wheel chair guy need to send migrants to canada

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:33 pm 
100000 CLUB

Canada gave the Covid vaccine to their trees
#JOrr

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:54 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
#JOrr

What?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:42 am 
Site Admin

Douchebag wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
#JOrr

What?

He's obsessed with me. I may need to hire security.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 7:56 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
#JOrr

What?

:lol:

At the thought that you would need security from Frank.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:23 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
#JOrr

What?

:lol:

At the thought that you would need security from Frank.

:lol: Simple Frank gets spooked by EF0 tornadoes

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:43 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I don't quite get your position. Is it that all "human intervention". is inherently bad?

But I don't quite get the position of "Climate Change." It seems that it's that man is a scourge upon the Earth. That being the case, why would we expect him to be able to "help" the Earth?

I mean, what is it that causes man to do the things he does? Greed? Self-interest? Why would we expect "Climate Change" to be any different?

You are mistakenly conflating the position of one group of activists with both an entire movement and a scientific field.

I do agree, though, that there is a growing, uninformed extremism within the overall climate movement. Incidentally, their nihilistic antihumanism seems to align rather well with your cynical antihumanism.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:12 am 

Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:
Getting more miles per gallon in cars does more harm than good?

It made cars lighter, which led to more traffic deaths.

Um, no. Not even close.

It is true. Higher fuel standards led to automakers creating lighter cars. That led to 10k more automobile deaths only 5 years after the CAFE. It's why seat belts, air bags, and other safety equipment are standard now.

Quote:
The average vehicle on the road in 2012 would have an estimated 56% lower fatality risk for its occupants than the average vehicle on the road in the late 1950s. NHTSA estimates that vehicle safety developments helped raise the annual number of lives saved from 115 in 1960 to 27,621 in 2012. Cumulatively, these improved safety technologies saved over 600,000 lives between 1960 and 2012.

Quote:
NHTSA’s Government 5-Star Safety Ratings program has been replicated around the world, and for good reason: thanks in large measure to NCAP, new vehicles today are safer than ever,” said James Owens, NHTSA Acting Administrator.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/newer-cars-are-safer-cars

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:20 am 
100000 CLUB

Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:

Um, no. Not even close.

It is true. Higher fuel standards led to automakers creating lighter cars. That led to 10k more automobile deaths only 5 years after the CAFE. It's why seat belts, air bags, and other safety equipment are standard now.

Quote:
The average vehicle on the road in 2012 would have an estimated 56% lower fatality risk for its occupants than the average vehicle on the road in the late 1950s. NHTSA estimates that vehicle safety developments helped raise the annual number of lives saved from 115 in 1960 to 27,621 in 2012. Cumulatively, these improved safety technologies saved over 600,000 lives between 1960 and 2012.

Quote:
NHTSA’s Government 5-Star Safety Ratings program has been replicated around the world, and for good reason: thanks in large measure to NCAP, new vehicles today are safer than ever,” said James Owens, NHTSA Acting Administrator.

I'm sure airbags and safety equipment make a huge difference. No one argued otherwise. You should read more.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:33 am 

Nas wrote:
Juiced wrote:
Nas wrote:
Zippy-The-Pinhead wrote:
Nas wrote:
Brick wrote:

Um, no. Not even close.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sure airbags and safety equipment make a huge difference. No one argued otherwise. You should read more.

So what is your point? Lighter cars led to more traffic deaths, which led to better safety features and regulations for car makers. Overall result are newer cars are safer then they have ever been.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:14 pm 
100000 CLUB

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Douchebag wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
#JOrr

What?

Now you see what an idiot you look like when you try to connect everything going on in the world to Covid/Biden.

Hello, Crest!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

Juiced wrote:

So what is your point? Lighter cars led to more traffic deaths, which led to better safety features and regulations for car makers. Overall result are newer cars are safer then they have ever been.

Reading the thread could help you understand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:23 am 
Site Admin

Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

You are mistakenly conflating the position of one group of activists with both an entire movement and a scientific field.

I do agree, though, that there is a growing, uninformed extremism within the overall climate movement. Incidentally, their nihilistic antihumanism seems to align rather well with your cynical antihumanism.

I'm certainly not antihuman. Without humans Earth may as well be Venus or any other rock in the Universe.

Population reduction is one of the foremost tenets of "Climate Change." Oddly enough, those espousing it don't want to be reduced.

At its core "Climate Change" is simply a tool for more government control. Its goal is to eliminate the middle class.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:49 am 
Site Admin

https://youtu.be/gEqcdaRNH-0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Katastropic Kerry needs to be Kicked off the planet.
Check out how much sense this guy makes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6JDyf7 ... rowderBits

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:15 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos
Nardi wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The one person in the political world that I would love to punch in the mouth is John the GOLD DIGGER Kerry.

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:06 pm 

The Hawk wrote:
Nardi wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

The one person in the political world that I would love to punch in the mouth is John the GOLD DIGGER Kerry.

He would knock you out.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:20 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I'm certainly not antihuman. Without humans Earth may as well be Venus or any other rock in the Universe.

Population reduction is one of the foremost tenets of "Climate Change." Oddly enough, those espousing it don't want to be reduced.

At its core "Climate Change" is simply a tool for more government control. Its goal is to eliminate the middle class.

Of course you are antihuman; your entire position on "climate change" rests on the idea that human efforts to ameliorate the problem is folly.

The goal of "climate change" is to eliminate the middle class? Where is this specifically articulated?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:56 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Wouldn’t you agree TM that even if man can fix/control the climate that the fixes would more effect or cost the middle to lower classes most?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:29 pm 
Site Admin

Man controlling the weather obviously is folly. It's a modern rain dance.

Really just a wealth transfer. I call that anti-human.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:44 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Aurelio's 2. Pizano's
pittmike wrote:
Wouldn’t you agree TM that even if man can fix/control the climate that the fixes would more effect or cost the middle to lower classes most?

That's an unintended consequence....the goal by the powers that be is using Climate Change as a means of securing and gaining additional power and control. Al Gore and John Kerry are perfect examples. That's not to say, there aren't true actors fighting for preservation of the environment...there are....but like most efforts, the muscle behind it have bastardized Climate Change to their own needs.

2. Proper response would be to ask an endless series of follow ups until the person regrets having spoken to you in the first place.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next