It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:53 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Mike Lindell
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 1:23 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Seacrest wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
I don't give a shit about the guys politics - his product is great.

I've had so many neck pains thru decades sleeping on high cost and low cost pillows but MyPillow was the only one that never gave me neck pain.

I've had them now for like 4/5 years and they're still great. No Neck pain when I wake up is amazing.

I agree. His pillows are great and very reasonably priced. When the left organized a boycott of his products because of his support I joined some protests against BED BATH and BEYOND and cancelled any further business with them. I guess they made other stupid decisions also because now THEY have filed for bankruptcy. Sometimes karma is bitch.

Seacrest is very busy this summer helping the Bed Bath and beyond folks close down operations.

You refer to yourself in the first person? Hmmmmm……mult crossfire?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 10:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
HawaiiYou wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I've had so many neck pains thru decades sleeping on high cost and low cost pillows but MyPillow was the only one that never gave me neck pain.

I've had them now for like 4/5 years and they're still great. No Neck pain when I wake up is amazing.

I agree. His pillows are great and very reasonably priced. When the left organized a boycott of his products because of his support I joined some protests against BED BATH and BEYOND and cancelled any further business with them. I guess they made other stupid decisions also because now THEY have filed for bankruptcy. Sometimes karma is bitch.

Seacrest is very busy this summer helping the Bed Bath and beyond folks close down operations.

HY is easily the best mult-hunter on this board. He's busted me a few times, which is why I hardly post anymore (it's embarrassing as all heck), but I got caught fair and square.

Seriously, hats off to HawaiiYou here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:08 am 

pizza_Place: MAGA Pizza
Defaults. Defaults. MN newsLOL

8) 8) 8)

I was waiting for this...........

Mike Lindell Responds To Latest Media Attack After MyPillow Puts Up Old Equipment For Auction – “Biggest Lie In History They Just Told You”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -mypillow/

The machines he is selling are for packing shit for the Big Box stores who tried to do him in. The companies that slit they own throats.

:lol: :lol:-SOEs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: What??
Thomas-Sox-WorldSeries wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

HY is easily the best mult-hunter on this board. He's busted me a few times, which is why I hardly post anymore (it's embarrassing as all heck), but I got caught fair and square.

I despise mult hunting but somehow when HY does it, it has a certain flair. I'm truly sorry your three mults were exposed though. Maybe try again, but be very careful, this HY fucker has a real nose for this shit. It's like watching Banacek. Or maybe Barry Newman, as Petrocelli.

Quote:
Tony Petrocelli is an Italian-American, Harvard-educated lawyer, who grew up in South Boston and gave up the big money and frenetic pace of major-metropolitan life to practice in a sleepy city in Arizona named San Remo (filmed in Tucson, Arizona). His wife Maggie and he live in a house trailer in the country while waiting for their new home to be built (it never was completed over the course of the series). Tony drives an old pickup truck, always a little too fast. Petrocelli hired Pete Ritter, a local cowboy and ex-cop, as his investigator.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:21 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's

so you're HawaiiYou huh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Apart Pizza
Bagels wrote:

so you're HawaiiYou huh
SUMLORD is gettin" UPSET??

lol!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:55 am 

I tell everyone I'm bigfan and still nobody knows it

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:24 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:

That's HY's call. I trust his judgement.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: It's gone
Nardi wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
The Hawk wrote:
HawaiiYou wrote:

I despise mult hunting but somehow when HY does it, it has a certain flair. I'm truly sorry your three mults were exposed though. Maybe try again, but be very careful, this HY fucker has a real nose for this shit. It's like watching Banacek. Or maybe Barry Newman, as Petrocelli.

Quote:
Tony Petrocelli is an Italian-American, Harvard-educated lawyer, who grew up in South Boston and gave up the big money and frenetic pace of major-metropolitan life to practice in a sleepy city in Arizona named San Remo (filmed in Tucson, Arizona). His wife Maggie and he live in a house trailer in the country while waiting for their new home to be built (it never was completed over the course of the series). Tony drives an old pickup truck, always a little too fast. Petrocelli hired Pete Ritter, a local cowboy and ex-cop, as his investigator.

Banacek! Very good Nardi. Haven't heard that in quite a while. Definitely has been forgotten by the popular culture of today.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:36 am 

pizza_Place: Soup Kitchen
IkeSouth wrote:

Doesn't matter who you pretend to be, you're still a liberal cuck and probably a pedophile....

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:13 am 

It's getting almost too easy. The right wing doesn't like groomers so the left hits the streets chanting,"we're coming for your children". Right wing makes a movie about a pedophile ring, and now the left is pro-pedophilia.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:59 am 

Coolest Guy in the Room wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Doesn't matter who you pretend to be, you're still a liberal cuck and probably a pedophile....

I love you

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:36 am 

pizza_Place: Roseangela's
Nardi wrote:
I despise mult hunting but somehow when HY does it, it has a certain flair. I'm truly sorry your three mults were exposed though.

Agree, Nardi, that HY has got that flair.

As for me, I'm done multing. I wish I had kept my Southern Man mult. I loved that guy. I am hanging on to my Curious Hair mult, though, just to give me the space to vent my awful takes on music, literature, and Catholicism.