It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Shabbhir the Uber Driver
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:34 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
This asswipe took me downtown last night and he followed the idiotic Waze directions down countless side streets. That wasn't the worst part though. He drove no more than 25 mph the entire way. That includes once we finally made it onto Lake Shore Drive.

I still gave him 5 stars since you have to explain yourself to give any less and there wasn't an actually choice that said "Slow and Stupid." I even tipped him 15% so I don't feel bad about D-bagging him here. He deserves worse.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:37 am 

I thought you respected car drivers who follow all driving regulations.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:38 am 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Uh oh, guest count is going to spike again...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:43 am 

pizza_Place: John's
Oh well, should have biked.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: D'Agostino's
I would highly recommend using the bicycle carriage rides through downtown.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:02 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Brick wrote:
I thought you respected car drivers who follow all driving regulations.

:lol: I wouldn't exactly say he was doing that.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:07 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
George: Do me a favor would you? Would you change lanes? Would you get outta this lane. You gotta get out of this lane. This lane stinks. They're all double parked here. Please get outta this lane. I'm begging you. Please,
please. [driver changes lane] You know what, bad mistake. My mistake. Do me a favor, go back to the other
lane. You'll never get there. Forget this lane. You know what, this lane stinks. Go back to the other lane. Bad decision. Go, go, go. Take this light. Take this light.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Tandoor
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This asswipe took me downtown last night and he followed the idiotic Waze directions down countless side streets. That wasn't the worst part though. He drove no more than 25 mph the entire way. That includes once we finally made it onto Lake Shore Drive.

I still gave him 5 stars since you have to explain yourself to give any less and there wasn't an actually choice that said "Slow and Stupid." I even tipped him 15% so I don't feel bad about D-bagging him here. He deserves worse.

Motherfucker you you dogshit. Death upon your third cousin. I don't come here to take shit from no one. If I ever see you in my car again I'll rip your business jacket off and shove it up your ass. Death to bikes you dogshit!!

Last edited by Shabbhir on Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:53 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:21 am 

This infidel took 4 day's to approve my post but says I'm the slow one. May a flock of birds take a dump on your bike helmet!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:43 am 

pizza_Place: Comet Pizza
Uber is a wonderful company that allows wonderful people to do wonderful things like drive people and to pick up people who don't drive or can't drive and drive them to places that they need to drive to to get to when they don't drive or can't drive or have need of a car which they don't own or have the ability to rent or otherwise do not have access to which prohibits them from driving necessitating a company like uber which is a wonderful company that allows wonderful people to do wonderful things.

This message is from the Vice President of the United States. The United States is a country in the northern hemisphere of the planet Earth! Earth is a wonderful plant, one of many diverse and unique planets that are all interesting and useful.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:57 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
Shabbhir wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Motherfucker you you dogshit. Death upon your third cousin. I don't come here to take shit from no one. If I ever see you in my car again I'll rip your business jacket off and shove it up your ass. Death to bikes you dogshit!!

Rofl. This place is fantastic.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:02 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I do the same to hot bartenders that behave conceited. It fuels their ego and makes them more terrible for whoever dates them

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:06 am 

pizza_Place: Warren Buffet of Cock
I will say that I love NYC cabbies. They just get you there quickly. I have found that ride share drivers tend to be way to conservative in their driving habits.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:12 am 

pizza_Place: Hoagie's Pub
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This asswipe

ask shabbhir if he uses a public toilet bowl as a birdbath and bidet when he gets the cramps after eating under-cooked goat's head. left hand only. bathrooms at work are a shambles 2 hours after the cleaners make them immaculate.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:34 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Shabbhir wrote:
This infidel took 4 day's to approve my post but says I'm the slow one. May a flock of birds take a dump on your bike helmet!

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:56 am 

NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This asswipe

ask shabbhir if he uses a public toilet bowl as a birdbath and bidet when he gets the cramps after eating under-cooked goat's head. left hand only. bathrooms at work are a shambles 2 hours after the cleaners make them immaculate.

Why you no ask me directly you dogshit? I right here. I asked my ESL teacher to help me understand your post and he said he no know. Don't worry I won't make the fun of you my immigrant brother. But if you ever talk the shit about Shabbhir again then I will one one star your Uber passenger profile to death. Death be upon your HVAC system u dogshit.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Geo's Pizza
Shabbhir wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This asswipe

Why you no ask me directly you dogshit? I right here. I asked my ESL teacher to help me understand your post and he said he no know. Don't worry I won't make the fun of you my immigrant brother. But if you ever talk the shit about Shabbhir again then I will one one star your Uber passenger profile to death. Death be upon your HVAC system u dogshit.

And Darkside has a new customer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:32 pm 

Come on, bring in Kim Jong Il!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:57 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Shabbhir wrote:
NWsider4-3-3 wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This asswipe

hmm...knowledgeable about heating, ventilation, and air conditioning and the use of various technologies to control the temperature, humidity, and purity of the air in an enclosed space and its goal is to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2023 10:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Wyggeston Pizza Castle
Ah yes, what luck! An oldasfuckus bicyclisus in his Lance Armstrong camouflage has been spotted! What a delight! Note his skin tight fruit suit he wears while on his general conveyance. Now, while interacting with a Shabbhir, he has naturally changed his coloring into a Corduroy Elbow Patch jacket, but underneath that is his natural coloring of skin tight breathelock technology and safety reflector on the lower back. The oldasfuckus has lost all its natural fur but has compensated with unshorn scrotum and upper thighs which resemble the general shape of the majestic weeping willow. Let's see how these two react to each other now that they've been brought back together by fate.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:56 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
:lol: