It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 3:35 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:33 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I think what bothered Bud Light drinkers about that is that they supported and purchased a product for years and the corporation made it clear that they weren't the kind of customers the brand wanted.

People got mad because they thought Bud didn’t want to sell beer to them? Did they think they weren’t allowed to purchase it? Explain pls.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:10 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
SpiralStairs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I think what bothered Bud Light drinkers about that is that they supported and purchased a product for years and the corporation made it clear that they weren't the kind of customers the brand wanted.

People got mad because they thought Bud didn’t want to sell beer to them? Did they think they weren’t allowed to purchase it? Explain pls.

Nailed it

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:31 pm 

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Nailed it

Wow people are stupid. You can buy Bud Light pretty much anywhere. If you’re of age literally no one can stop you from purchasing it.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Tombstone
SpiralStairs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It’s even dumber than that. Some people don’t want other “scary” people associating with THEIR cheap domestic beer and were offended when AB tried to sell it to them to make money.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:21 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
man of few opinions wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

It’s even dumber than that. Some people don’t want other “scary” people associating with THEIR cheap domestic beer and were offended when AB tried to sell it to them to make money.

I wouldn't want trannies associated with MY cargo shorts.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:24 pm 

Nardi wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Why would they need all that storage? They have purses.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:37 pm 

Nardi wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Why would they need all that storage? They have purses.

Not if they’re pre-op.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:40 pm 

I wish trannies would start associating with White Sox baseball.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Deadspin updated his article...only after the tribe with which the kid is "affiliated" with, condemned wearing a headdress:

Quote:
(UPDATE): Per Front Office Sports, the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians, whom the fan and his family are affiliated with, have released a statement condemning the “wearing regalia as part of a costume or participating in any other type of cultural appropriation.” Here’s the full statement:

“We are aware that a young member of our community attended a Kansas City Chiefs game in a headdress and face paint in his way of supporting his favorite team. Please keep in mind that the decisions made by individuals or families in our community are their own and may not reflect the views of the broader tribal community. As a federally recognized tribe, the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians does not endorse wearing regalia as part of a costume or participating in any other type of cultural appropriation.”

What a bunch of fucksticks. Execute journalists.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:16 pm 

pizza_Place: 1. Homemade 2. Jewels
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Deadspin updated his article...only after the tribe with which the kid is "affiliated" with, condemned wearing a headdress:

Quote:
(UPDATE): Per Front Office Sports, the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians, whom the fan and his family are affiliated with, have released a statement condemning the “wearing regalia as part of a costume or participating in any other type of cultural appropriation.” Here’s the full statement:

“We are aware that a young member of our community attended a Kansas City Chiefs game in a headdress and face paint in his way of supporting his favorite team. Please keep in mind that the decisions made by individuals or families in our community are their own and may not reflect the views of the broader tribal community. As a federally recognized tribe, the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians does not endorse wearing regalia as part of a costume or participating in any other type of cultural appropriation.”

Does Not Endorse mean the same as Condemn?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:52 pm 

Quote:

Will Caller Bob apologize to me now? The Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians agree with me!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:53 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Quote:
Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians

Nobody cares what the White Sox Low A affiliate thinks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:56 pm 

The Chumash agrees with you but does not disagree with the kid.

What a world

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:05 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:
Brick wrote:
Twitter is important

No it isnt.

It is though. You may not like that it is, but it is.

Twitter is important because despite its relatively small base of active users, those users are all in media, academia, publishing, or what can broadly be called the world of ideas, and thus disproportionately influential. It shouldn't be so important but it absolutely is.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:08 pm 

Brick wrote:

Quote:

Will Caller Bob apologize to me now? The Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians agree with me!

Misconstruing support for the young maybe indigenous child for support of the white man.

Yikes.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:09 pm 

No, I'm an ally of the Native American community. I may be the only ally of the Native American community here.

Maybe me and the kids grandpa can sit down his mom and explain why this was wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:14 pm 

Brick wrote:
No, I'm an ally of the Native American community. I may be the only ally of the Native American community here.

Maybe me and the kids grandpa can sit down his mom and explain why this was wrong.

The decisions of community members are their own.

The white man ought not threaten a child’s grandfather into scolding an indigenous woman.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:15 pm 

The decisions of community members are their own.
Dr. Style says the same thing about Hamas.

The white man ought not threaten a child’s grandfather into scolding an indigenous woman.
Dr. Style says the same thing about Hamas.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:38 pm 

Listen to Doctors and people who listen to Doctors.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's

Quote:

is Deadspin going to write an article condemning the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians for referring to themselves as Indians?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:56 pm 

SuperNintendoHjalmarsson wrote:

Quote:

is Deadspin going to write an article condemning the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians for referring to themselves as Indians?

I bet that would be a real hatchet job.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:57 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 5:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Kids probably a frontrunner, worse than a Cowboys fan.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Georgio's--Crystal Lake
KDdidit wrote:
Kids probably a frontrunner, worse than a Cowboys fan.

He'll probably scalp his season tickets later in life.

Cause tried and true
I see the light in you
Oh, can you dig in my soul?
Could you smell my whole...
life?--Gener and Deaner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:38 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Deadspin's apology card to the kid should read "let's bury the hatchet, we smokem peace pipe!"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:02 pm 

Deadspin's apology card to the kid should read "let's bury the hatchet, we smokem peace pipe!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:44 pm 

pizza_Place: Grazianos

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, he might have went on livin'
But he made one fatal slip
When he tried to match the Ranger
With the big iron on his hip

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:33 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
This country is so fucked up. It was a good run.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:57 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
maybe Julie could tell Carron whats not racist as they are both in the unemployment line

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:10 pm 

If the case goes to court Deadspin can call Brick as a witness

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next