It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Mayorkas
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:39 am 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
Nas wrote:
From the description of the people on the MAGA Buses, about 95% of the people are women, kids, and the elderly. Presumably, the people who are being deported are men. I would argue we don't need more biological women in America, but they probably scare Caller Bob less than the men would. The Mexican women may also know how to cook, clean, and be silent, as God intended.

New dog whistle just dropped: Military aged men.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:55 am 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nas wrote:
The New York Post says 4 million illegals entered the country while Biden was president, and 1.5 million remain.

I think you need to read your source more carefully, or at least synthesize analysis more honestly, because nowhere does the Post state that "1.5 million remain" or in any other way talk about a mass exodus of the ~4 million people who have entered the country via the southern border since Biden took office and leaving only roughly 1.5 million. Near as I can tell, the 1.5 million figure is estimated illegal border crossings, the perpetrators of which MANY presume have stayed in the country. It isn't like Joe directed customs and border patrol to remove 2.5 million migrants, they were given court dates and sent on their way, some with hilarious return dates decades in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:22 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:
The New York Post says 4 million illegals entered the country while Biden was president, and 1.5 million remain.

I think you need to read your source more carefully, or at least synthesize analysis more honestly, because nowhere does the Post state that "1.5 million remain" or in any other way talk about a mass exodus of the ~4 million people who have entered the country via the southern border since Biden took office and leaving only roughly 1.5 million. Near as I can tell, the 1.5 million figure is estimated illegal border crossings, the perpetrators of which MANY presume have stayed in the country. It isn't like Joe directed customs and border patrol to remove 2.5 million migrants, they were given court dates and sent on their way, some with hilarious return dates decades in the future.

Maybe you should read better. If you're struggling to understand that link, there are additional links that can help. If that doesn't work, I can ask TEA to come by and read it to you.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nas wrote:
Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
Nas wrote:

Maybe you should read better. If you're struggling to understand that link, there are additional links that can help. If that doesn't work, I can ask TEA to come by and read it to you.

If you read what you linked and came away thinking that ~4 million people have crossed the border and of that group, only 1.5 million remain in the country, then you have no room to be condescending to anyone about their reading and comprehension skills.