It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tucker Carlson
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 am 

Shabbhir wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I don't think anyone on this board has ever said anything even close to "America is the worst."

America not worse but biker who backstab Uber driver is definitely worse u piece of shit. U dont want this smoke you huffy riding jackass. Death to bike lanes in major citys!

:lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:37 am 

i can't believe it took this long for TM to invoke the word "bilious".

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:39 am 

pizza_Place: What??
W_Z wrote:
i can't believe it took this long for TM to invoke the word "bilious".

I don't what obesity has to do with anything.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:40 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I don't think anyone on this board has ever said anything even close to "America is the worst."

Joey the Red, covering his tracks

Seriously, do you think the current Russia has more communist leanings than the party you vote for all the time?

I don't know about communism but they essentially have the same people in power that have been there for 100 years (or more)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:50 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Nas wrote:
I've never been to Russia and have no plans to go, but I can't imagine thinking it had better food and looked better than any place in America.

I would hope that any major European capital would have better dining and architecture than, like, St. Louis, Cincinnati, or Oklahoma City.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:51 am 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Humblebragisdman wrote:
Brick wrote:
312player wrote:
I don't know about the food but I'd assumed it was common knowledge that St. Petersburg or Moscow is far more impressive than any American city.
What makes Moscow so great?

Flying to Moscow on a private jet is a pain in the ass, so just wanted to give you a heads up if that's in your plans. Moscow was great but it has nothing on the moon which was also a pain in the ass to get to, but worth it if you can swing it.

CHowittGimmickposts

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:54 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

Seriously, do you think the current Russia has more communist leanings than the party you vote for all the time?

I don't know about communism but they essentially have the same people in power that have been there for 100 years (or more)

I know he's had a lot of work done, but Putin doesn't look a day over 70!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:57 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I know he's had a lot of work done, but Putin doesn't look a day over 70!

He could have existed just as well as the head of the party. He's not bound to political ideology

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:59 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Curious Hair wrote:
Nas wrote:
I've never been to Russia and have no plans to go, but I can't imagine thinking it had better food and looked better than any place in America.

I would hope that any major European capital would have better dining and architecture than, like, St. Louis, Cincinnati, or Oklahoma City.

Fortunately, those aren't our representatives for food and architecture.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:09 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
It's never just basic criticism. We have to have the worst or dumbest everything. These "arguments" are generally said with conviction and presented as absolute fact.

When did you become the arbiter of "appropriate" political rhetoric?

You claim to disapprove of critics of the U.S., but it's really attacks on the Biden administration that motivate your vitriol.

We need look no further than your bilious campaign against the Trump administration for confirmation of this fact.

Your newly found "patriotism" amounts to nothing more than the work of a partisan automaton masquerading in the universality of nationalist devotion.

But yours is a convenient and contingent devotion--if not an entirely disingenuous one--to say the least.

I think my assessment of the laziness of your rhetoric and others who frequently shout, "AMERICA IS THE WORST!" like a petulant child is accurate. You disagree. That's fine

I don't have a problem with criticism of America, of Biden, of the Bears, or me. There are MANY things that I want to see change. My beef is with the frequency of _____ about America being the worst or even the dumbest in the world. It's absolutely ridiculous, and wrong.

Thanks to the Wisemen providing a search function and not nuking my account, anyone can comb the politics section for my thoughts about Trump and his administration's policies. It's doubtful you'll find any with me calling him the worst president ever or even in my lifetime. It's also highly unlikely that you'll find any post with me calling America the worst at anything.

This shouldn't have touched a nerve for you, it's who you are. Your 20 years of posting is filled with negativity and you being opposed to virtually everything. If not opposed, you have some crackpot solutions that have NEVER been tried or worked anywhere in the world. On the rare occasions you share something that you like/love, I usually smile. It reminds me that your heart isn't entirely cold.

I challenge you to find a single post where I have ever "shouted" (how that is possible on a message board is a question we'll have to leave for another day) that "America is the worst!"

You may mistakenly perceive that I have said as much because, for the past two decades here, I have been a consistent critic of the dominant political paradigm of our time--neoliberalism. But your misperception only reveals that you have conflated the economic dogma of a corrupt ruling class with the American Republic.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:11 pm 

Well, you did say and I'm paraphrasing that things have never been good in America.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

good dolphin wrote:
My first post is a recognition that comments about America's inferior standing in the world relative to other countries have been issued from atypical parts of the political spectrum.

Those who do not love it can be from any political mindset but I used it only to keep my response coherent with the language behind the mistaken belief in your post.

You do a good job of talking around my point without responding to it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

Brick wrote:
Well, you did say and I'm paraphrasing that things have never been good in America.

So which period of American history do you define as good?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:25 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Brick wrote:

I was too young in the 80s to know but I think the 90s and beyond have been "good".

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Brick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Unless he had a second cart I'm going to need to see the list of food he bought there that would cost $400 in America.

I’m going need to hear him spin a median income stat to explain why $100 in Russia is amazingly affordable when $400 in the US is unbearable.

Also, I have a family of 5 and would love to know who the fuck spends $400 a week on groceries and what they’re buying.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Curious Hair wrote:
Nas wrote:

Depends.

OKC has access to better quality beef, amazing BBQ, etc.

STL has that thing where they cut otherwise normal foods in the wrong direction, which somehow makes them taste worse.

Cincinnati has diarrhea hot dogs.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

This Ends in Antioch wrote:
Brick wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

Unless he had a second cart I'm going to need to see the list of food he bought there that would cost $400 in America.

I’m going need to hear him spin a median income stat to explain why $100 in Russia is amazingly affordable when $400 in the US is unbearable.

Also, I have a family of 5 and would love to know who the fuck spends $400 a week on groceries and what they’re buying.

When you haven't purchased your own groceries in at least a decade, it's easy to assume those items would cost $400. From what I saw, I would have guessed $100.

I've had 19 kids living in my house, and we've never come close to spending $400 a week on groceries.

When you're trying to make a political statement about a topic you are ignorant about, it's a good idea to find someone who may know something about it. It'll help you craft a better argument.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:52 pm 

what is he even doing? for what purpose is it good for him to trash america while propping up russia? he's seemingly a KGB agent at this point.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Nas wrote:
It's never just basic criticism. We have to have the worst or dumbest everything. These "arguments" are generally said with conviction and presented as absolute fact.

When did you become the arbiter of "appropriate" political rhetoric?

You claim to disapprove of critics of the U.S., but it's really attacks on the Biden administration that motivate your vitriol.

We need look no further than your bilious campaign against the Trump administration for confirmation of this fact.

Your newly found "patriotism" amounts to nothing more than the work of a partisan automaton masquerading in the universality of nationalist devotion.

But yours is a convenient and contingent devotion--if not an entirely disingenuous one--to say the least.

I think my assessment of the laziness of your rhetoric and others who frequently shout, "AMERICA IS THE WORST!" like a petulant child is accurate. You disagree. That's fine

I don't have a problem with criticism of America, of Biden, of the Bears, or me. There are MANY things that I want to see change. My beef is with the frequency of _____ about America being the worst or even the dumbest in the world. It's absolutely ridiculous, and wrong.

Thanks to the Wisemen providing a search function and not nuking my account, anyone can comb the politics section for my thoughts about Trump and his administration's policies. It's doubtful you'll find any with me calling him the worst president ever or even in my lifetime. It's also highly unlikely that you'll find any post with me calling America the worst at anything.

This shouldn't have touched a nerve for you, it's who you are. Your 20 years of posting is filled with negativity and you being opposed to virtually everything. If not opposed, you have some crackpot solutions that have NEVER been tried or worked anywhere in the world. On the rare occasions you share something that you like/love, I usually smile. It reminds me that your heart isn't entirely cold.

I challenge you to find a single post where I have ever "shouted" (how that is possible on a message board is a question we'll have to leave for another day) that "America is the worst!"

You may mistakenly perceive that I have said as much because, for the past two decades here, I have been a consistent critic of the dominant political paradigm of our time--neoliberalism. But your misperception only reveals that you have conflated the economic dogma of a corrupt ruling class with the American Republic.

This is fair.

I don't disagree with your general point about our economic imbalance. That said, outside of a brief period when most of the developed world was under rubble, and people who looked like me were 3rd class citizens, we all generally die in the class we were born in. I believe the data says 90% of people born in poverty will die in poverty. I believe the data is similar for the middle class and the wealthy. While I completely support fighting to improve the possibility of upward mobility, I know these imbalances aren't unique to America.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:54 pm 
100000 CLUB

IkeSouth wrote:
what is he even doing? for what purpose is it good for him to trash america while propping up russia? he's seemingly a KGB agent at this point.

Also, how does he really know how great their restaurant food is if he was eating what he thought was $400 in groceries.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:44 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
For a family of just 4, Groceries are easily $250-275 a week. To eat healthy meals.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Brick wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Brick wrote:

I was too young in the 80s to know but I think the 90s and beyond have been "good".

1984-2008 to be exact.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:00 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Tall Midget wrote:
Brick wrote:

1945-1980

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Local entrepreneurs only
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Brick wrote:

1945-1980

1861–65
1869–77
1877–81
1881–85
1889–93
1897–1901
1901–09
1909–13
1921–23
1923–29
1929–33
1953–61
1969–74
1981–89
1989–93
2001–09
2017–21

Juice's Lecture Notes wrote:
You said "naked" and bearing breasts (which are reproductive organs and thus technically "genitals" are they not?) is "naked" for all intents and purposes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:45 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
For a family of just 4, Groceries are easily $250-275 a week. To eat healthy meals.

The trick is making stuff that will last 2 or 3 days for dinner. Every other meal is cheaper.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:55 pm 

Nas wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

Also, how does he really know how great their restaurant food is if he was eating what he thought was $400 in groceries.

I am guessing he bought groceries in Russia to limit the chance of being poisoned at a restaurant by the handful of FSB agents who were following him the day he landed in Russia.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:06 pm 
100000 CLUB

polster wrote:
Nas wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

I am guessing he bought groceries in Russia to limit the chance of being poisoned at a restaurant by the handful of FSB agents who were following him the day he landed in Russia.

You or I may worry about falling out of a 15th floor window or ending up in prison, but Tucker didn't have that problem. He was a guest. Based on what he's selling, he ate $400 in groceries and a shitload of restaurant food in a week. Either he's compromised, or he's taken pandering to another level.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:22 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

The trick is making stuff that will last 2 or 3 days for dinner. Every other meal is cheaper.

Yeah, welcome to the Biden economy.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

i normally just throw out leftovers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

Caller Bob wrote:
Nas wrote:
Caller Bob wrote:

That's every economy, Deni$ Jr. Besides, you probably grow and kill your food.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next