It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:34 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Shabbhir wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This is probably controversial, but to me using "Karen" in that way is as grating and insulting as using "the N-word." I believe it's racial in origin as well. A "Karen" is a certain type of white woman. Maybe a lot like your wife or daughter if she happens to have a disagreement with the wrong person. It's a slur. If we're gonna get all offended about slurs to the point that using them is a such a social taboo that it justifies physical assault or possibly even murder, we probably shouldn't use "Karen" either.

You bike riding hypocrite bastard. What about when you refer to my wealthy passenger as Karen after she open window and tell your fat ass to get your bike out of way of my car in busy urban intersection. You call her Karen and make her very much upset. She no tip good after that because she is still thinking about you you shit head. Next time you want to give advice about name calling why don't you just stop and shove your lame.bike up your Karen ass you annoying huffy riding shit head. Death to bike lanes, they make road too small for manly American cars

I laughed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:37 am 
Site Admin

Spaulding wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:
its amazing to watch hot white girls lose their looks. as soon as they get old enough to have coherent thoughts, nobody wants to hear them :lol: :lol: :lol: other races dont have the issue, they seem to age fine. its weird.

You know who snaps to show approval? Crazy liberals.

Why do I think that I'll log on some day soon to see that you and JORR have left your spouses and moved in together in a condo in Wilmette?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:53 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Seacrest wrote:
Shabbhir wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
This is probably controversial, but to me using "Karen" in that way is as grating and insulting as using "the N-word." I believe it's racial in origin as well. A "Karen" is a certain type of white woman. Maybe a lot like your wife or daughter if she happens to have a disagreement with the wrong person. It's a slur. If we're gonna get all offended about slurs to the point that using them is a such a social taboo that it justifies physical assault or possibly even murder, we probably shouldn't use "Karen" either.

You bike riding hypocrite bastard. What about when you refer to my wealthy passenger as Karen after she open window and tell your fat ass to get your bike out of way of my car in busy urban intersection. You call her Karen and make her very much upset. She no tip good after that because she is still thinking about you you shit head. Next time you want to give advice about name calling why don't you just stop and shove your lame.bike up your Karen ass you annoying huffy riding shit head. Death to bike lanes, they make road too small for manly American cars

I laughed.

I chuckled.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:16 am 

Tall Midget wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Shabbhir wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

I laughed.

I chuckled.

I guffawed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:19 am 

Entitled white women will be fine.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:28 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Brick wrote:

Right. They aren't victims. They're only accused of playing victims by real victims.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Yup. The real victims here are bicyclists who refuse the follow road laws, and then get all huffy when their beloved bike repair shop made them wear a mask for three minutes.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:54 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Yup. The real victims here are bicyclists who refuse the follow road laws, and then get all huffy when their beloved bike repair shop made them wear a mask for three minutes.

I see what you did.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:57 pm 
Site Admin

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

Right. They aren't victims. They're only accused of playing victims by real victims.

Do you really ride a Huffy?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:03 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

I certainly can.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

I certainly can.

:lol:

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
pretty wild to me. never heard of this before.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:13 pm 

pizza_Place: What??
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Brick wrote:

I certainly can.

You might ride Denis?