It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: P. Diddy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:48 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Federal agents raid his homes as a part of human trafficking investigation. His private jet landed in Antigua this morning. He's on the lamb!

Post subject: Re: P. Diddy
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
I thought he landed in Bali to go hang with Russell Simmons.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Things have gone downhill since my avatar hasn't been there to protect him. He's clearly pissed off the wrong people.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Malnati's
I don't know what they want from me
It's like the more money we come across
The more problems we see
B-I-G P-O-P-P-A
No info for the DEA
Federal agents mad 'cause I'm flagrant
Tap my cell and the phone in the basement

Kyrie Irving will never win anything as a team's alpha: check
T.rubisky is a bust: check
Ben Simmons is a liability: check
The Fields Cult is dumb: double check

2013 CSFMB ROY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:00 pm 

pizza_Place: world famous
Rich people are into some weird shit man.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

Franky T wrote:

They can afford to be into some weird shit. MANY have connections that keep them safe until they don't

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:20 pm 

pizza_Place: Giordano's
Nas wrote:
Franky T wrote:

They can afford to be into some weird shit. MANY have connections that keep them safe until they don't

He is the Hilary Clinton of the rap world.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:25 pm 
100000 CLUB

Cashman wrote:
Nas wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Maybe she gave him and Russell Simmons a heads up about the feds coming. He'll never be back to America without federal bracelets.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:32 pm 

Nas wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Nas wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Maybe she gave him and Russell Simmons a heads up about the feds coming. He'll never be back to America without federal bracelets.

Is Wesley Snipes with them or has he served his sentence in other countries?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:41 pm 
100000 CLUB

Hawg Ass wrote:
Nas wrote:
Cashman wrote:
Nas wrote:
Franky T wrote:

Is Wesley Snipes with them or has he served his sentence in other countries?

That was just tax evasion, IIRC. He's been in a couple of movies over the past 5 years ago.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:02 pm 
1000 CLUB

Good. It's just a matter of time where the entire cover up of Hollywood will be exposed.

People rip on Aaron Rodgers, but he's right with this conspiracy. Lot's of rich and famous people are pedophiles. I credit Rodgers for being the only famous person speaking on it. It's gonna cost him in his post football career. No commercials or broadcasting jobs for him. But he doesn't care.

Mainstream media doesn't cover it. They never investigate "Epstein's Island". Like Epstein was the only one raping minors on that island. It's pathetic.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:01 pm 
1000 CLUB

So he's not even arrested yet? If you raid the houses you would think they know they have him. Yet he's not arrested?

Makes no sense.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

Take that!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:08 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Beardown wrote:
So he's not even arrested yet? If you raid the houses you would think they know they have him. Yet he's not arrested?

Makes no sense.

What if he left the country?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 pm 
1000 CLUB

No. No warrant for his arrest. His lawyer said he's talking to cops. He has no travel restrictions either. He was set to travel somewhere and then didn't.

Sometimes I think these raids happen by well intentioned police and trafficking units. Then the powers that be get a hold of them and try to make it go away.

Because I think high ranking politicians are involved with the Hollywood gang of child rapists.

Still amazes me that nobody but Epstein went to jail for what happened on his island. Cuz I think it was covered up. No way it was just him obviously.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:45 am 

Beardown wrote:
No. No warrant for his arrest. His lawyer said he's talking to cops. He has no travel restrictions either. He was set to travel somewhere and then didn't.

Sometimes I think these raids happen by well intentioned police and trafficking units. Then the powers that be get a hold of them and try to make it go away.

Because I think high ranking politicians are involved with the Hollywood gang of child rapists.

Still amazes me that nobody but Epstein went to jail for what happened on his island. Cuz I think it was covered up. No way it was just him obviously.

I think you signed in with the wrong account.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:15 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's

only person convicted / sentenced / serving time

P Diddler throwing bones with Ken Lay and Epstein.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:27 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Darkside wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Makes no sense.

Did someone buy the kids alcohol?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:21 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Famous people would never molest children. Sounds like another QAnon conspiracy to me.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 am 

Are we seeing why the Epstein case was never resolved? Because the case is still open and they are rounding everyone up. If you're in politics, you have a chance of protection. Notice, all of the dead people are not politicians. #illuminati

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:58 am 

They showed a video of him and a little white girl on social media. He had her speak into the camera describing herself like she was on an auction. The little girl was thought to be missing since that video.

His posse was laughing and yelling , yeah! when the little girl was describing how Diddy took her off the streets and adopted her to play with the other kids at his house. Sickening!

The camera turned off as the next young girl was coming up to the front to introduce herself on the live feed. People commented that it was an auction!

A video of Sean “Diddy” Combs introducing his “adopted” daughter, Ava Baroni, has resurfaced a day after two of his homes were raided for sex trafficking.

In a clip from 2020 posted on TikTok Tuesday, the Bad Boy Records founder is seen asking Baroni to introduce herself to his Instagram followers during a Live session.

“My name’s Ava. I’m a Scorpio,” the teen began before Combs interrupted her and told her to say her last name. “Ava Combs Baroni.”

The billionaire hop-hop mogul, 54, then claimed that he had “adopted” the “white child.”

“I want you to tell them the story of how I adopted you, but you still have beautiful parents that — but you’re my child also,” he said as several other men made appearances in the background of the video.

Baroni then jokingly explained how she was “on the streets” before “Papa Combs decided that he was going to be a caring man.”

“So then, he saw me and decided to pick me up and said to come inside and stay with his kids,” she shared, adding that she and the rapper’s twin daughters, Jessie and D’Lila, are “basically sisters.”

While Combs admitted Baroni’s recollection of events was “a little bit borderline suspect,” he claimed he “adopted” Baroni like Madonna, Charlize Theron and Sandra Bullock adopted their children.

“I adopted you because I felt that you could enjoy also having a black parent to take care of you and help you out,” he continued, adding that he got “permission” from the young girl’s mother.

Combs concluded that clip by clarifying that her name is “Ava Baroni Combs” before kissing her cheek.

Amid Monday’s raid of his homes due to a sex trafficking investigation, fans took to the comment section of the video to question Baroni’s whereabouts now.

“WHERE IS SHE NOW?!?!?!!” one fan wrote, while another added, “Why all the men this is so creepy return that child.”

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:06 am 
100000 CLUB

Juiced wrote:
They showed a video of him and a little white girl on social media. He had her speak into the camera describing herself like she was on an auction. The little girl was thought to be missing since that video.

His posse was laughing and yelling , yeah! when the little girl was describing how Diddy took her off the streets and adopted her to play with the other kids at his house. Sickening!

The camera turned off as the next young girl was coming up to the front to introduce herself on the live feed. People commented that it was an auction!

A video of Sean “Diddy” Combs introducing his “adopted” daughter, Ava Baroni, has resurfaced a day after two of his homes were raided for sex trafficking.

In a clip from 2020 posted on TikTok Tuesday, the Bad Boy Records founder is seen asking Baroni to introduce herself to his Instagram followers during a Live session.

“My name’s Ava. I’m a Scorpio,” the teen began before Combs interrupted her and told her to say her last name. “Ava Combs Baroni.”

The billionaire hop-hop mogul, 54, then claimed that he had “adopted” the “white child.”

“I want you to tell them the story of how I adopted you, but you still have beautiful parents that — but you’re my child also,” he said as several other men made appearances in the background of the video.

Baroni then jokingly explained how she was “on the streets” before “Papa Combs decided that he was going to be a caring man.”

“So then, he saw me and decided to pick me up and said to come inside and stay with his kids,” she shared, adding that she and the rapper’s twin daughters, Jessie and D’Lila, are “basically sisters.”

While Combs admitted Baroni’s recollection of events was “a little bit borderline suspect,” he claimed he “adopted” Baroni like Madonna, Charlize Theron and Sandra Bullock adopted their children.

I'm pretty sure that was his daughter's friend and the video was a joke. Stay off TikTok!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:16 am 

Scorpios notorious sluts

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:26 pm 

You see this happen in other similar cases. Yes, they have adopted kids that you see and they don't fuck them. And then there's the ones in the basement you never know about.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:57 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Famous people would never molest children. Sounds like another QAnon conspiracy to me.

Exactly.

So many times I'vd seen people who become overnight successes in entertainment (politics too, for that matter) and wondered what is the thing that separated that person from the sea of people with equal or greater talent, looks, etc. Sometimes nepotism explains it but most of the time there is no obvious explanation.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:15 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Beardown wrote:

Makes no sense.

You only get one chance to run, and if he words it right it might not even look like running. Just say you're doing an extended tour in the UAE or something and go live in a penthouse there for the rest of your life.

Weinstein was another guy who saw trouble coming and had enough money to live lavishly anywhere in the world for the rest of his life, but for some reason didn't take the chance.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:39 pm 

i dont get it either. but i also dont believe extradition laws matter that much. i think theres people that make phone calls to override any rules in place. i dont think snowden wanted to end up in russia. hell, UK wont even send us assange, which you would think would be automatic.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:13 pm 

The sorta lesbian sugar-momma couple in the Marisela Botello murder case down in Dallas absconded to no extradition-treaty Cambodia and woke up to hat-n-boots Texas Rangers (cops-not-baseball) knocking on their Cambodian hide-away's front door. The bull-dyke Lisa Dykes? challenged the TR's, asking what they wanted, saying they had no arrest authority in Cambodia, yadda, yadda--then a couple local gendarmes stepped into view and said something like They can't arrest you here but we can and hauled them away in cuffs to be flown back to Dallas for trial.

Even if you're in a no-extradition jurisdiction, prolly a good idea to throw some $$$'s the local sheriff's way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:51 pm 

Quote:
sorta lesbian sugar-momma couple

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 pm 

this is getting hilarious. i remember these shows. it was never sexual.