It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Jontay Porter
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:53 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Might be the single dumbest criminal in the history of the world.

Solmeone else can post a link, but basically he is the 10th man for the Raptors and got caught betting on his own performances in NBA games.

He put down $80,000 on a parlay that was gonna pay off $1,200,000. The parlay was all over/unders based on his stats for the game. He bet the under on every stat. And then during the game he entered the game and then came out of the game claiming he was sick.

Betting sites quickly noticed all the betting irregularities on his lines and notified the NBA. Looks like he did this more than once.

I don't understand how anyone could be dumb enough to think they could get away with that.

Post subject: Re: Jontay Porter
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:03 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
shakes wrote:

Solmeone else can post a link, but basically he is the 10th man for the Raptors and got caught betting on his own performances in NBA games.

He put down $80,000 on a parlay that was gonna pay off $1,200,000. The parlay was all over/unders based on his stats for the game. He bet the under on every stat. And then during the game he entered the game and then came out of the game claiming he was sick.

Betting sites quickly noticed all the betting irregularities on his lines and notified the NBA. Looks like he did this more than once.

I don't understand how anyone could be dumb enough to think they could get away with that.

I feel better about him betting on himself. I thought he was dumb enough to allow others to bet on him and collect pennies.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Il Forno in Deerfield!
Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:

I feel better about him betting on himself. I thought he was dumb enough to allow others to bet on him and collect pennies.

but he was betting on himself to fail. I'd give him some props if he was betting on the over every game and then going out there and balling out.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:11 pm 
100000 CLUB

shakes wrote:
Nas wrote:
shakes wrote:

but he was betting on himself to fail. I'd give him some props if he was betting on the over every game and then going out there and balling out.

He knew he sucked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:36 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
shakes wrote:

Wow, shakes took 51 shots that game. He really wants it!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Chuck E Cheese
shakes wrote:

If they quickly noticed not sure why they let him do it again 2 months later. Anybody betting anything on Jontay Parker should be an immediate red flag.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:58 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
KDdidit wrote:
shakes wrote:

If they quickly noticed not sure why they let him do it again 2 months later. Anybody betting anything on Jontay Parker should be an immediate red flag.

I'd bet the hell out of him if he ever comes back. You know he's going to try now.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Pizanos
This is - not unlike the Shohei situation - why Cris Carter was so prescient. Have a fall guy. Let him make the bets. Better yet, have several, use them all and try not to be obvious about your bets.

The lesson here is, as always, getting caught isn’t as bad as being dumb & getting caught.

We walk, talk, and won't shit our pants

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:07 pm 

Who was his interpreter?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:13 pm 

W_Z wrote:
Who was his interpreter?

Juan?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:14 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
shakes wrote:

It's tough if you don't employ an interpreter.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:40 pm 
100000 CLUB

He bet the over.