It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Who is this weeks big wet stinky douchebag?
Midnight shoppers at Value City Carol Stream 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Jeanette Michelle Hawes 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Chicago Cubs 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Rod Blagojevich 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Jesse Jackson 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Reggie Bush and the NO defense 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Duke Law Admissions 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Chicago Bears 33%  33%  [ 5 ]
Bryant Gumble 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Write In (must be nominated) 7%  7%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 15
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:04 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's Friday morning, and that means another Douchebag of the Week vote. This week is a little slow in the douchebag of the week forum, and remember, it's all YOUR FAULT. Folks! There's douchebags out there, EVERYWHERE. Let us know about them...
So without further delay, here are your Douchebag of the Week nominations:
Midnight shoppers at Value City Carol Stream: C_Howitt_Fealz saw complete anarchy at the Value City when shoppers mobbed the store at midnight. No real mention on if he is included in thhe douchebaggery, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time. Are people elbowing wheelchair customers out of the way douchebags? Tell me, please...
Jeanette Michelle Hawes NSJ tells us the story of the sick twisted bitch who took her children into the bathroom at the Food Mart and stabbed them to death. This seems like a lock this week, so I have no witty comment for this broad. I'll await your commentary.
Chicago Cubs: Happy Hour Jason nominates the Cubs for raising ticket prices. That's right, the Cubs are looking for the same kind of revenue that Yankees or Red Sox get, but without the hassle of putting a World Series winner out there. Conns thinks that the fans are douchebags for paying higher prices. Maybe he's a douchebag.
Rod Blagojevich: Nas just missed eligibility last week on this one, so he is up this week. Nas, as usual, doesn't go into much detail on precisely why he's nominating Roddy, but we know, don't we? He got 19 of 25 votes, which is enough to warrant a special doucehbag session of congress.
Jesse Jackson: Matt in the Crown reveals what we're suspected all along, that Jesse Jackson is an opportunistic camera hogging douchebag, and for being invited to spread anti-gun rhetoric at Sean Taylor's funeral. This particular thread was fantastic because Jesse himself came out to defend his deeds. Any thread with Jesse is a thread worth reading, so read it and consider him for your vote.
Reggie Bush and the NO Defense: W_Z nominates 12 people (minimum) with one post in taking a shot at Bush and the NO defense. Bush for a ill advised reverse lateral, and the Defense for allowing McCown 300 yards. Do you agree? Are they Douchebags, or did they have a bad day?
Duke Law Admissions: We here at the Douchebag of the Week poll were not sure about this nomination as it looks suspisciously like a potential dick picture, but Irish Boy claims he nominates them for allowing their systems to be hacked and have hisw personal information compromised. Maybe he should learn to play a guitar and work in a seafood resturaunt in a pirate costume.
Chicago Bears: Nas makes a typical Douchebag nomination, not much in the way of details but you feel the emotion behind it, man! Yeah, he thought the Bears were Playoff bound yesterday afternoon, so it's a love hate thing with him.
Bryant Gumbel: Beardown is tired of the mistakes and vanilla play by play. Bryant had a distant, blank look on his face yesterday every time they showed him and his commentary was vague and distant as well. So he's a shitty play by play guy, does that make him a douchebag?

Well folks there are your nominees this week. I've also included a write in candidate, but remember, it must be a previously nominated Douchebag. So let's discuss, who is this weeks BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Darkside wrote:
Midnight shoppers at Value City Carol Stream: C_Howitt_Fealz saw complete anarchy at the Value City when shoppers mobbed the store at midnight. No real mention on if he is included in thhe douchebaggery, but we'll give him the benefit of the doubt this time. Are people elbowing wheelchair customers out of the way douchebags? Tell me, please...

Wasn't that from like 2 or 3 weeks ago?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:14 am 

Baku wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Wasn't that from like 2 or 3 weeks ago?

Yes it was. Sigh. Looks like I just can't get thru one of these without a fuck up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:16 am 

pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
It was better when Drebin did it. When are visiting hours for him? Maybe you can take your laptop and have him dictate to you.

Kid Cairo: 2013 March Madness Tournament Winner!

"Cowabunga? Cowa fucking piece of dog shit! This game is diarrhea coming out of my dick!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:17 am 

Kid Cairo wrote:
It was better when Drebin did it. When are visiting hours for him? Maybe you can take your laptop and have him dictate to you.

I guess I just cannot live up to the Legend that he was.