Jessica Alba & Cash Warren 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Drew Peterson 29%  29%  [ 10 ]
To Anyone Who Won't Question The Indianapolis Colts 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
DeAngelo Hall 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Todd Sauerbrun 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Write-In (Must be nominated) 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 34
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:10 am 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Ladies and Gentlemen, and Trolls...
Welcome to this week's edition of "Douchebag of the Week". . This week includes your top nominations, and a write in that you may use to vote for a nominee that didn't cut my list.
Without further delay, here are this weeks honorees:

Mike Ditka: Beardown thinks that Iron Mike is a douchebag for not disbursing a decent percentage of their donations to the needy players. 57K was all that was distributed over total donations of over a million. Is he douchy?
Bobby Petrino: Curious Hair with a rare nomination, but we here at the Darkside Nomination Committee love how high up Curious's target was! Is Bobby a Douche for bailing on the sinking ship of the Atlanta falcons? Or was it Jerry Jones? Let's see how the board feels.
Jerry Jones: STU-GOTZ brings a big nomination of one of the biggest guys in the NFL. STU's pissed that Jerry asked Blank for permission to talk to Pertino, was denied but did it anyway. Is he a douche, or you voting for Petrino?
Stupid people along 95the st: Frank Coztansa brings another solid rant to the Douchebag section with his against the morons on 95th street. It seems that people just don't get the fact that their front door is locked, even with the signs. Stupid people are always a solid douchebag target, so you gonna vote for them?
Jessica Alba & Cash Warren: W_Z nominates Alba and Warren is Nas's style, fire and maneuver. Without much explanation other than he got her pregnant, they're nominated, and you talked about it. Are they douchebags?
Drew Peterson: nostradamus nominated Peterson for his online solicitation of funds for his legal defense, money to search for his wife, and if there's anything left over, to feed his kids. Is he a douche for appealing to the public for money even though he has a $70k pension?
To Anyone Who Won't Question The Indianapolis Colts: Ugueth Will Shiv You thinks that it stinks when Peyton isn't accused of running up the score when that's Brady's reputation. He says that it's awful that Peyton and Dungy have squeaky clean reps while Evil Brady and Evil Belichick gets a free pass. Is he right?
DeAngelo Hall: bigguscattus says that Hall is a douchebag for defending Vick, but complains about the disingenuous Pertino. Or is Hall showing some racist colors?
Todd Sauerbrun: Mustang Rob takes a shot at the tempermental (and bad decision maker) Sauerbrun. Another violent episode. Assaulting a cab driver should be fun for most people, but when you're "hangtime" Todd, you just can't beat them up anymore.

Well, there are your top candidates and a section for a write in vote.
So, CSFMB'ers, who is your DOUCHEBAG OF THE WEEK?

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:14 am 

pizza_Place: Gino's East
Some decent candidates, but I predict Drew Peterson in a landslide. I believe he's going to make a very strong run for D-B-T-Y.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:22 am 

Well maybe if this lazy bastard will ever set us up for a vote on Douchebag of the year we could decide that. Hey Darkside, put down the pipe and give us a DOTY nominee.
Your Friend,
Evil

All blistered and burnt, can't hide my disgrace.
Am I evil? Yes. I am.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:30 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
I will wait for the trial to start and for some eveidence to be presented before Peterson can get my vote.

Petrino is a complete tool. The evidence is all there...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:48 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Ugie should carry home the award this week for delivering arguably the worst nomination in the history of the DotW section.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:51 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Baracco's
In re: Peterson.

Keep in mind that the nomination is not for what a lot of people believe he did to his wifes. The nomination is for not being effective in preventing some watchdog organization (forgot their name) from organizing an effort to publicly solicit funds to cover his defense. This is not a nomination for what he did, but rather for what he didn't do, i.e. gotten on a horn with whoever was putting an order for that website and told them to stop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:53 am 

pizza_Place: Milano's
Coach Crapowski wrote:
In re: Peterson.

Keep in mind that the nomination is not for what a lot of people believe he did to his wifes. The nomination is for not being effective in preventing some watchdog organization (forgot their name) from organizing an effort to publicly solicit funds to cover his defense. This is not a nomination for what he did, but rather for what he didn't do, i.e. gotten on a horn with whoever was putting an order for that website and told them to stop.

Wait, you think he should have told these people to stop collecting money for him? "Yeah, what the hell, I already have enough money"

If you're going to say it's a bad PR move, so is pretty much every thing he's done and every word that's come out of his mouth, so it can't be that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:29 pm 

Evil J.A.C.K. wrote:
Well maybe if this lazy bastard will ever set us up for a vote on Douchebag of the year we could decide that. Hey Darkside, put down the pipe and give us a DOTY nominee.
Your Friend,
Evil

Fuck you Jack. Relax it's all going to be ready for you in a few days. I believe we will go the two bracket way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Little Caesar's
Tall Midget wrote:
Ugie should carry home the award this week for delivering arguably the worst nomination in the history of the DotW section.

And why did Darkside even list "Anyone who...Indianapolis Colts" as a choice? :thumbdown:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:33 pm 

Uga4Daitooryoo wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:

And why did Darkside even list "Anyone who...Indianapolis Colts" as a choice? :thumbdown:

It was listed due to it's number of responses and views. My Criteria is of no concern to you... :wink: