It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Tad Queasy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

It's like they think of black people as some sort of sideshow curiosity and not as actual people. Very weird.
Hank Scorpio wrote:
95% of African Americans in Alabama voted for Obama in 2012. 84% of whites voted for Romney.

96% of African Americans voted for Jones and 68% of whites voted for Moore. The black vote in Alabama did nothing to swing the election except vote democrat like they have done in the past.

If you want to be the one to take their heroism away go right ahead sir. Just know that youre going to incur the wrath of QCP and a lot of other white women. Be warned.

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:11 pm 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Hank Scorpio wrote:
95% of African Americans in Alabama voted for Obama in 2012. 84% of whites voted for Romney.

96% of African Americans voted for Jones and 68% of whites voted for Moore. The black vote in Alabama did nothing to swing the election except vote democrat like they have done in the past.

I guess people are thanking them for coming out to wait their 8-10 hours?

-Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Aurelios
I couldn't find 2016. I thought that would be more apt but CNN didn't have it/I couldn't find where it was hidden.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Dr. Kenneth Noisewater wrote:
Any time I see a sentence that starts with "Let me get this straight...", I'm in and I'm prepared to be entertained.

Yup. It's the benign cousin to "I'm not racist, but...". Never let you down.

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Tad Queasy wrote:
SpiralStairs wrote:

It's like they think of black people as some sort of sideshow curiosity and not as actual people. Very weird.

I'm sure those people also like to constantly be called BLACK FOLKS.
How quaint.
I'd really like to donate to the cause, but I don't know the name of the reparation charity this cracker is trying to endow.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:28 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
Hank Scorpio wrote:

But black turnout was unusually high for a special election. White turnout was low. Black people swung the election for Jones.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:28 pm 

Tall Midget wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

But black turnout was unusually high for a special election. White turnout was low. Black people swung the election for Jones.

Sounds like white people swung the election too. Well done white people!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:31 pm 
1000 CLUB

SpiralStairs wrote:

She wants to pay black people for voting according to their self-interest?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:34 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
sounds like something someone would say at the rpb and kirkwood playdate

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:34 pm 
1000 CLUB

Boilermaker Rick wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
Hank Scorpio wrote:

Sounds like white people swung the election too. Well done white people!

:lol:

The disproportionate sense of accomplishment over Jones' victory is quite astounding given that Jones just barely beat one of the worst senate candidates in modern political history AND that Jones will be voted out of office two years from now.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Boboli
Why didn't Soros just bus in more white people (in addition to the "black folks" he bused in) from across state lines to buy the election?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:34 pm 

Some friends of ours have been on a rampage this year about how they are not doing Christmas this year. The "pressure" of a commercialized Christmas is just too much. They are not buying any gifts this year. Instead they are using the money they would normally spend on Christmas and going on a cruise. A big part of their ramblings has been about it is just too much for people who have nothing to constantly get on facebook and other social media outlets and see all the stuff people buy. It is mean to show that stuff off for people who do not have the means to purchase presents. So now what is the family doing? Spamming facebook with constant pictures of them on them boat, on a beach, doing all these activities. I guess bragging about all of that is not mean to the less fortunate

:lol: People never cease to amaze me.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:44 pm 

RFDC wrote:
Some friends of ours have been on a rampage this year about how they are not doing Christmas this year. The "pressure" of a commercialized Christmas is just too much. They are not buying any gifts this year. Instead they are using the money they would normally spend on Christmas and going on a cruise. A big part of their ramblings has been about it is just too much for people who have nothing to constantly get on facebook and other social media outlets and see all the stuff people buy. It is mean to show that stuff off for people who do not have the means to purchase presents. So now what is the family doing? Spamming facebook with constant pictures of them on them boat, on a beach, doing all these activities. I guess bragging about all of that is not mean to the less fortunate

Your mother and I are going... on a cruise.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:00 am 

I don't remember this in the past, but it seems like every other post is a competition on who has the most presents under their tree this year.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:29 am 

conns7901 wrote:
I don't remember this in the past, but it seems like every other post is a competition on who has the most presents under their tree this year.

Thanks Trump.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:34 am 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
RFDC wrote:

They have no money but went on a cruise? ???????????????

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:39 am 

SpiralStairs wrote:
RFDC wrote:

They have no money but went on a cruise? ???????????????

I think they have money, just using it differently.

Frank Coztansa wrote:
I have MANY years of experience in trying to appreciate steaming piles of dogshit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:28 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
SpiralStairs wrote:

In light of recent events we should all strive to be as enlightened as this woman.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:42 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
I noticed Boyd made the mistake of posting a mostly innocuous, pretty reasonable political thought on Facebook a couple weeks ago. Oops! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I noticed Boyd made the mistake of posting a mostly innocuous, pretty reasonable political thought on Facebook a couple weeks ago. Oops! :lol:

Yep, and my psycho bitch of a cousin decided to pick a fight. Fuck her. I was literally one of the last people in the family she hadn’t alienated and was still talking to. Was

I feel bad for her husband, but all 3 kids have scattered back to college early.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
now we all know Alex Jones is kinda batshit crazy but if this isn't censorship well then I do not know what is.
First they took down the two black Trump supporting women now this. Seems to be a patern. No news on anythign from the left being removed like some of the wacked out ANTIFA stuff
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alex-jones-youtube-channel-facebook-content-removed-2018-08-06/

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
chaspoppcap wrote:
now we all know Alex Jones is kinda batshit crazy but if this isn't censorship well then I do not know what is.
First they took down the two black Trump supporting women now this. Seems to be a patern. No news on anythign from the left being removed like some of the wacked out ANTIFA stuff
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/alex-jones-youtube-channel-facebook-content-removed-2018-08-06/

Aren't those private companies that can remove anything they determine violates their terms of service?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:49 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
sjboyd0137 wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

Aren't those private companies that can remove anything they determine violates their terms of service?

They are publicly traded? Just like newspapers.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Yeah it's like the old power of the press. The power lies with the owners of the presses. We are just not used to people being banned from these open Internet forums for the most part because there has been little benefit for the companies to limit traffic in their early stages. Jones has more avenues open to him to broadcast though. What will be interesting is if he's restricted from the Internet totally.

Will service providers deny him the right to a website? Will Google intentionally flag his content so it does not show up in search? It will be interesting to see how it turns out.

The Missing Link wrote:
For instance they were never taught that Columbus was a slave owner.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
chaspoppcap wrote:

Removing content that specifically violates social media terms of service is certainly not censorship.

chaspoppcap wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

They are publicly traded? Just like newspapers.

I run advertisements in various newspapers around US and Canada almost weekly. I assure you that Alex Jones type creative would be denied by the advertising office.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:59 pm 

Large companies control who has a voice and people are OK with that.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:00 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
America wrote:

Freedom of press. Create your own large company to give yourself a voice. Seems simple.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:04 pm 

IMU wrote:
America wrote:

Freedom of press. Create your own large company to give yourself a voice. Seems simple.

See you're gullible enough to believe large news media platforms or social media companies achieve their prominence in some utopian, organic free market world.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:06 pm 

pizza_Place: Bojono's on Clarendon
Uh oh. The punctuation store better stock up on parentheses.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:08 pm 

Lets just skip the very plausible CIA-connection to why Facebook achieved prominence over all its peers, how do these apps get to market? Who choses who "wins"? Not consumers lol. Absolutely not. Silicon Valley is run by a cabal of venture capitalists and what they say goes. Its no coincidence that Facebook was much looser when Peter Thiel was the guy financing the whole operation.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55  Next