It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:01 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
rogers park bryan wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
I will be doing a prince inspired look today! Stay tuned!

Same girl?

Awesome

Yes. Any future posts from me in here will be from her, unless otherwise noted. She's 29 going 13.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
rogers park bryan wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
My stepbrother's ex. This girl is a treasure trove of over the top, dramatic bull shit. She loves to frequently boast about how she "adulted" for the day. This is all on the same post just now.

Omg NO! NOT PRINCE..... I'm literally crying. I haven't been this sad since Michael died. I still cry about him. I better stay away from alcohol this weekend bc I will be a complete mess over Prince. I'm not even kidding.

This like when Michael died. Where you there? When I was crying in Sephora? I was woking that day and a customer ran in and was like omg Michael Jackson is dead! I'm pretty sure I fell to my knees in the greeter zone.

I feel like my childhood is over....

Like fr fr

I wanna party with this chick.

you can be "there" for her

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:03 pm 

pizza_Place: Bill's Pizza - Mundelein
redskingreg wrote:
I will be doing a prince inspired look today! Stay tuned!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:08 pm 

Is it wrong if I say to go with the Cory Lidle theme?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:10 pm 

The sudden Prince fans all over facebook today are wearing me out. I can't remember one person I hung out with playing or talking about his music when I was growing up, yet virtually everyone is "devastated" by the loss and the love they had for his music.

Yes it is.

CDOM wrote:
When this is all over, which is not going to be for a while, Trump will be re-elected President.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Milano's
conns7901 wrote:
The sudden Prince fans all over facebook today are wearing me out. I can't remember one person I hung out with playing or talking about his music when I was growing up, yet virtually everyone is "devastated" by the loss and the love they had for his music.

For me it's sad news, it sucks...but I guess I find it hard to be *truly* sad/upset about someone i never knew in real life. Applies to any kind of celebrity/artist/whatever . for me the biggest reason to be upset would be a selfish reason- that i wouldn't be able to see that person perform anymore or hear them create new music

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:40 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Bagels wrote:
God give grand strength !!!

I'll take a Grand Marnier.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:42 pm 

Bagels wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

For me it's sad news, it sucks...but I guess I find it hard to be *truly* sad/upset about someone i never knew in real life. Applies to any kind of celebrity/artist/whatever . for me the biggest reason to be upset would be a selfish reason- that i wouldn't be able to see that person perform anymore or hear them create new music

+1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:01 pm 

Bagels wrote:
conns7901 wrote:

Yes, it is sad. He died too young and was extremely talented. I wish I could have seen him live. But, like you said, I'm not going to shed tears or lose any sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
He's very talented. Just leave it at that.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:06 pm 

I don't.

Do you guys remember when Prince kicked Kim K off his stage for not knowing how to dance?! Lmao

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:15 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
rogers park bryan wrote:
redskingreg wrote:
My stepbrother's ex. This girl is a treasure trove of over the top, dramatic bull shit. She loves to frequently boast about how she "adulted" for the day. This is all on the same post just now.

Omg NO! NOT PRINCE..... I'm literally crying. I haven't been this sad since Michael died. I still cry about him. I better stay away from alcohol this weekend bc I will be a complete mess over Prince. I'm not even kidding.

This like when Michael died. Where you there? When I was crying in Sephora? I was woking that day and a customer ran in and was like omg Michael Jackson is dead! I'm pretty sure I fell to my knees in the greeter zone.

I feel like my childhood is over....

Like fr fr

I wanna party with this chick.
This reads like it was posted by Jessie Spano while she was all hopped up on pills.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:20 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
I don't.

Do you guys remember when Prince kicked Kim K off his stage for not knowing how to dance?! Lmao

Who the fuck is Kim K?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:23 pm 

Kardashian, I presume. I sure as hell am not asking the crazy broad to clarify.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:25 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
Kardashian, I presume. I sure as hell am not asking the crazy broad to clarify.

Ah...fuck her.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:43 pm 

redskingreg wrote:
Chus: Boob thread

#NeverForget

<º)))><

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Quote:
Ok so ima try and be nice about this post and if y'all don't like it there is this happy little button known as the unfriend button feel free to click it at any time...here's the thing i don't need 537 fb friends to be happy what so fucking ever so here it is..
See I'm honestly not worried about what y'all think or have to say about me what so ever and obviously u can see this by me not giving a fuck about some of the shit i post the fucked up shit i talk about etc...
Now I'm ok with some of y'all believing in god or whatever you do but come the fuck on its pretty fuckin hypocritical of ALOT of you u can't do the shady shit that y'all do and then once Sunday morning comes around you go to church fuck all that so while some of you keep posting and asking for forgiveness think about this for a minute honestly think about the shit you do on a daily basis like some of you who are MARRIED and say you still love your spouse but yet stay married and are shacked up with another person and think it's cute to post pictures on here thinking that just because your significant other doesn't have or use social media that they don't know or aren't going to find out...don't kid yourself people talk I'm js
Then there are the ones who claim they live the perfect life and are saints but yet are out on the weekends livin it up but when Sunday comes around y'all are in church etc...
Then there are the ones who claim to be in and or recovery but yet are out doin the same shit or hang with those who still do shit ...And im here to tell y'all im not afraid to admit my fuck ups and that i have my issues but I'm sure as fuck not gonna pretend on social media that i do no wrong that would just be fucked up of me so with all of this being said y'all need to snap out of it and people wonder why friendships relationships and shit in everyday life sucks for alot of people anymore it's cause everyone is so caught up tryin to impress the next mfer and worrying about what facebook has to say that no one knows how to be real anymore y'all
So again i don't tell any of you that you have to stay on my facebook page what so fuckin ever y'all obviously y'all are caught up on somethin cause y'all continue to stay kinda like the ones you went to school with that know Damn right well ain't no one talked in years and no one says shit on here either but they scope out your page on the daily just to fulfill their gossip needs it's crazy shit like that so if you are offended and don't like what i have to say ......later y'all aren't hurting this girls feelings I just prefer to keep it 100 that's all✌

Army wife :lol:

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:26 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Mrs Sini?

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:29 pm 

FavreFan wrote:
Quote:
Ok so ima try and be nice about this post and if y'all don't like it there is this happy little button known as the unfriend button feel free to click it at any time...here's the thing i don't need 537 fb friends to be happy what so fucking ever so here it is..

Get on with it...

Quote:
See I'm honestly not worried about what y'all think or have to say about me what so ever and obviously u can see this by me not giving a fuck about some of the shit i post the fucked up shit i talk about etc...

GET ON WITH IT!

Now I'm ok with some of y'all believing in god or whatever you do but come the fuck on its pretty fuckin hypocritical of ALOT of you u can't do the shady shit that y'all do and then once Sunday morning comes around you go to church fuck all that so while some of you keep posting and asking for forgiveness think about this for a minute honestly think about the shit you do on a daily basis like some of you who are MARRIED

GET ON WITH IT!!!!

Yes, get on with it.

Quote:
and say you still love your spouse but yet stay married and are shacked up with another person and think it's cute to post pictures on here thinking that just because your significant other doesn't have or use social media that they don't know or aren't going to find out...don't kid yourself people talk I'm js
Then there are the ones who claim they live the perfect life and are saints but yet are out on the weekends livin it up but when Sunday comes around y'all are in church etc...
Then there are the ones who claim to be in and or recovery but yet are out doin the same shit or hang with those who still do shit ...And im here to tell y'all im not afraid to admit my fuck ups and that i have my issues but I'm sure as fuck not gonna pretend on social media that i do no wrong that would just be fucked up of me so with all of this being said y'all need to snap out of it and people wonder why friendships relationships and shit in everyday life sucks for alot of people anymore it's cause everyone is so caught up tryin to impress the next mfer and worrying about what facebook has to say that no one knows how to be real anymore y'all
So again i don't tell any of you that you have to stay on my facebook page what so fuckin ever y'all obviously y'all are caught up on somethin cause y'all continue to stay kinda like the ones you went to school with that know Damn right well ain't no one talked in years and no one says shit on here either but they scope out your page on the daily just to fulfill their gossip needs it's crazy shit like that so if you are offended and don't like what i have to say ......later y'all aren't hurting this girls feelings I just prefer to keep it 100 that's all✌

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:30 pm 

pizza_Place: World Famous Pizza
FavreFan wrote:
Quote:
Now I'm ok with some of y'all believing in god or whatever you do but come the fuck on its pretty fuckin hypocritical of ALOT of you u can't do the shady shit that y'all do and then once Sunday morning comes around you go to church fuck all that so while some of you keep posting and asking for forgiveness think about this for a minute honestly think about the shit you do on a daily basis like some of you who are MARRIED and say you still love your spouse but yet stay married and are shacked up with another person and think it's cute to post pictures on here thinking that just because your significant other doesn't have or use social media that they don't know or aren't going to find out...don't kid yourself people talk I'm js

Army wife :lol:

I'm 14 and this is deep.

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 4:12 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Quote:
I finally pieced together the Super Cities in China and the Tunnels to Walmarts. Interesting to know the Federal Reserve was relocated to Reno, NV. I just want to say thank you for the leadership and notification.

From a survivalist Army buddy. Can someone decode this?

To rock my soul

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:19 am 

I had such a good night tonight, laughed ALOT, sober as can be, no wine, great conversation, realized how much one person ruined what could have been over jealousy and pure craziness, and I don't blame this person at all!!! Not this time!!! It's time for me to get my life back, be happy, not hide, be me, do what's best for my boys, no drama, smile, laugh, enjoy life, get healthy, work, and surround myself with nothing but positivity.. I will be with who I want to be with, jealousy gets you nowhere in life... Go on with your own life because I am and have been for 2 years now.. but this time there is no hiding from you and what the outcome will be!!! You can no longer and will no longer control my life... It's been 2 years get over it!!! It's time for me to be treated how I always should have been and actually be happy with someone who wants to be with me for me. Also with this someone who treats my boys so good and they love being around!!! They have you as a dad and always will. if that's what you call yourself, when you choose to be. But being a father doesn't mean you are a good dad because you play with our boys.. it takes much more then that..something you know nothing about... which is very sad because these 3 boys are so amazing and deserve the best in life. That I will make sure I do for them and have been doing so. I'm on a mission and it's called living a healthy, fit, loving, enjoyable, fun, drama free life!!! Along with lots of laughter. It's time for me to be me!!! For me to feel comfortable with myself and not be put down day in and day out.. I will lose a shit load of more weight and shove it in your face for making me that way.... I will continue to smile and be happy!!! I am more motivated then I have ever been in my life... so watch out!!! Nothing is holding me back anymore..

Is there any doubt she was blasting that "This is my fight song, take back my life..." song? That is the new anthem for the woman who blame all of their problems in life on their last BF/Husband etc.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:24 am 

Quote:
I will lose a shit load of more weight and shove it in your face for making me that way
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:38 am 

pizza_Place: Wha Happen?
FavreFan wrote:
Quote:
I finally pieced together the Super Cities in China and the Tunnels to Walmarts. Interesting to know the Federal Reserve was relocated to Reno, NV. I just want to say thank you for the leadership and notification.

From a survivalist Army buddy. Can someone decode this?

that is exactly the kind of stuff a family member says. He's got PTSD and some form of bi-polar.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:33 am 

rogers park bryan wrote:
I had such a good night tonight, laughed ALOT, sober as can be, no wine, great conversation, realized how much one person ruined what could have been over jealousy and pure craziness, and I don't blame this person at all!!! Not this time!!! It's time for me to get my life back, be happy, not hide, be me, do what's best for my boys, no drama, smile, laugh, enjoy life, get healthy, work, and surround myself with nothing but positivity.. I will be with who I want to be with, jealousy gets you nowhere in life... Go on with your own life because I am and have been for 2 years now.. but this time there is no hiding from you and what the outcome will be!!! You can no longer and will no longer control my life... It's been 2 years get over it!!! It's time for me to be treated how I always should have been and actually be happy with someone who wants to be with me for me. Also with this someone who treats my boys so good and they love being around!!! They have you as a dad and always will. if that's what you call yourself, when you choose to be. But being a father doesn't mean you are a good dad because you play with our boys.. it takes much more then that..something you know nothing about... which is very sad because these 3 boys are so amazing and deserve the best in life. That I will make sure I do for them and have been doing so. I'm on a mission and it's called living a healthy, fit, loving, enjoyable, fun, drama free life!!! Along with lots of laughter. It's time for me to be me!!! For me to feel comfortable with myself and not be put down day in and day out.. I will lose a shit load of more weight and shove it in your face for making me that way.... I will continue to smile and be happy!!! I am more motivated then I have ever been in my life... so watch out!!! Nothing is holding me back anymore..

Is there any doubt she was blasting that "This is my fight song, take back my life..." song? That is the new anthem for the woman who blame all of their problems in life on their last BF/Husband etc.

If somebody has to tell you a dozen times that she is happy, then she is miserable.

If she is repeatedly telling him to get over it, it's clear that she hasn't gotten over it.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:50 am 

pizza_Place: maciano's
Chus wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

If somebody has to tell you a dozen times that she is happy, then she is miserable.

If she is repeatedly telling him to get over it, it's clear that she hasn't gotten over it.

#mansplaining.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:53 am 

No shit. Chus needs to evolve ASAP.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 10:56 am 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
rogers park bryan wrote:

Oh, I think there will be drama...and exclamation points.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:11 am 

pizza_Place: Arrenello's in Glenwood, IL
I gave up Facebook two months ago; one of the best decisions I ever made.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 11:22 am 

TurdFerguson wrote:
Chus wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:

#mansplaining.

redskingreg wrote:
No shit. Chus needs to evolve ASAP.

I thought this was my safe space.

<º)))><

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1629 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 55  Next