It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:39 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
This unfunny person just word for word did most of this bit on Colbert just now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUciMwU4kHY
That was from 4 years ago.....
Only tonight, imagine her delivering the lines like she just inhaled about a pound of the Bolivian marching powder and downed a 12 pack of Red Bull. She bombed hard on Colbert, it was uncomfortable.
Some advice, Katie...
Work on some new material, don't go national with stale unfunny material from the Obama era.
And bring a paper lunch bag onstage with you next time you start hyperventilating.

FAIL.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:47 pm 

shirtless driver wrote:
This unfunny person just word for word did most of this bit on Colbert just now.
Only tonight, imagine her delivering the lines like she just inhaled about a pound of the Bolivian marching powder and downed a 12 pack of Red Bull. She bombed hard on Colbert, it was uncomfortable.
Some advice, Katie...
Work on some new material, don't go national with stale unfunny material from the Obama era.
And bring a paper lunch bag onstage with you next time you start hyperventilating.

FAIL.

Mere fact that you had to clarify that she was a stand up comedian means that no one knows or cares about her. You'd know about that sort of thing wouldn't you? Sort of the Dan McNeil have to be first rated in order to be overrated rule.

This post is truly unprecedented.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:01 am 

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:05 am 

Maybe knowing Katie Hannigan or even worse, what her "four year old material" happens to be will make me "hip". Never knew that was the key to being down.

Maybe i could also seem "smart" if i infer that her 4 year old material pertained to Republican bashing. There really is no way for the Obama era references to tell me that is there?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:49 am 

long time guy wrote:
Maybe knowing Katie Hannigan or even worse, what her "four year old material" happens to be will make me "hip". Never knew that was the key to being down.

Maybe i could also seem "smart" if i infer that her 4 year old material pertained to Republican bashing. There really is no way for the Obama era references to tell me that is there?

:lol:
Since I'm feeling charitable, let me dumb down my dumb post so that a dumb person can get "hip".
I was watching Colbert.
A stand up I had never heard of did her act.
It was quite possibly her national TV debut, based on a: the fact that she was nervous as a ltg would be at a Pantera show
And b: It was terrible, she bombed and she knew it.
So I looked her up on YouTube, and the very first video I clicked on was the one I linked above.
The one from the Obama era, i.e. - THE ONE FROM FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO.
There was nothing political or controversial in her material whatsoever.
It was just old, rehashed drunk party girl jokes that 100 people have donw before her, and better.
So try as you might to insert your inane ramblings on something you didn't even watch in order to make an attempt at schooling me,
just save yourself the time and go to fucking bed like I told you to a half hour ago, ya fuckin putz.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:54 am 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
Women just aren't funny.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:57 am 

shirtless driver wrote:
long time guy wrote:

:lol:
Since I'm feeling charitable, let me dumb down my dumb post so that a dumb person can get "hip".
I was watching Colbert.
A stand up I had never heard of did her act.
It was quite possibly her national TV debut, based on a: the fact that she was nervous as a ltg would be at a Pantera show
And b: It was terrible, she bombed and she knew it.
So I looked her up on YouTube, and the very first video I clicked on was the one I linked above.
The one from the Obama era, i.e. - THE ONE FROM FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO.
There was nothing political or controversial in her material whatsoever.
It was just old, rehashed drunk party girl jokes that 100 people have donw before her, and better.
So try as you might to insert your inane ramblings on something you didn't even watch in order to make an attempt at schooling me,
just save yourself the time and go to fucking bed like I told you to a half hour ago, ya fuckin putz.

I don't take cues "like i told you to do" from you you deranged idiot!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:19 am 

"I don't take cues "like i told you to do" from you you deranged idiot!"

Of course that's your one and only takeaway.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:32 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
You are right. I saw it,too. She sucked to high heaven but she had some wacky eyeglasses on. It pisses me off how she tried to endear herself to the crowd with her wackiness but not her piss poor "jokes". A guy comedian this bad never see's the light of day.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:33 am 

pizza_Place: Gigio's in Des Plaines
I believe she opened for Anthony Jeselnik at the VIC back on May 13. Jeselnik put in a legendary performance, as usual, but she was painfully unfunny. But I’m a definite misogynist when it comes to female entertainers outside of some SNL alums like Poehler, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:46 am 

pizza_Place: Investigating
Ali Wong? Any takers for her comedy? She is pretty raunchy and may qualify as a baby making dude. I enjoyed what I saw on the Netflix.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:17 am 

pizza_Place: pizza and subs
i saw 10 minutes of her on some comedy central special or maybe youtube or heard her on sirius. can't remember. it was not good.

ali wong is not good either.

there are plenty of funny women. they are just under the surface of popularity.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:19 am 

ToxicMasculinity wrote:
Women just aren't funny.

not intentionally

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:21 am 

pizza_Place: Pequods
Women aren't funny. Don't believe me? Ghostbusters 2016

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:08 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
She's painfully not funny

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:15 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
long time guy wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Some advice, Katie...

FAIL.

Mere fact that you had to clarify that she was a stand up comedian means that no one knows or cares about her. You'd know about that sort of thing wouldn't you? Sort of the Dan McNeil have to be first rated in order to be overrated rule.

What is your deal? What are you giving him the business for? All he did was d-bag someone that wasn't funny whose job it is to be funny.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:18 am 

pizza_Place: giordanos
Don Tiny wrote:
long time guy wrote:
shirtless driver wrote:
Some advice, Katie...

FAIL.

What is your deal? What are you giving him the business for? All he did was d-bag someone that wasn't funny whose job it is to be funny.

Yeah let me know when you figure it out. I assumed it had something to do with someone liking Mac more than Goff and therefore race.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:34 am 

pizza_Place: Gigio's in Des Plaines
The strange part is that if you ask a woman about character traits she’s seeking out in a partner, they’ll almost always tell you that being funny is at or near the top of the list. It’s hard to believe that lesbians exist.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:29 am 

That’s a pretty good line.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:23 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
whiskey dick wrote:
The strange part is that if you ask a woman about character traits she’s seeking out in a partner, they’ll almost always tell you that being funny is at or near the top of the list. It’s hard to believe that lesbians exist.

:lol: That line should not be wasted on a message board. Take that on stage,though it might require the audience to think for a minute.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:42 am 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Here is one woman who I find kinda funny as well as hot
Natasha Leggero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:04 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
here's the colbert set that was mentioned in the OP. if you look at the comments you'll see a bunch of people avoiding the corn field by thinking happy thoughts...

her delivery is.... a thing... but hey you know the whole ironic glasses look plus the fact she's a strong independent womyn = i ain't going to the corn field.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Parts Unknown
I cringed so fucking hard. What a terrible set. Bad timing and delivery. Even the barking seal retards Colbert packs in the audience were not biting.

If a man wore those glasses I'd punch him in the face

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Palermo's
sinicalypse wrote:
here's the colbert set that was mentioned in the OP. if you look at the comments you'll see a bunch of people avoiding the corn field by thinking happy thoughts...

her delivery is.... a thing... but hey you know the whole ironic glasses look plus the fact she's a strong independent womyn = i ain't going to the corn field.

Her delivery could use some work but the material wasn't terrible. I've heard worse from Margaret Cho and Mark Grote.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Rosati's
chaspoppcap wrote:
Here is one woman who I find kinda funny as well as hot
Natasha Leggero

Rockford's very own.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:14 am 

I spent way too much time doing this (about 20 minutes), but it beats dredging up old posts to expose! the (alleged) hypocrisy of someone who wouldn't piss on my cats if they were on fire. Sorry for the sizing, but that's the only way to make these on my phone (I don't have photoshop). :bom:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:12 am 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
whiskey dick wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: