It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 6:20 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Paris Terrorists
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:44 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
LTG vs Chas has potential.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:46 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
If Hitler doesn't commit to taking stalingrad and commits to defending the lines on the western front I don't know that the allies ever break thru and Russia has no motivation to help. A russian/german alliance would have dominated the continent.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:51 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Darkside wrote:
If Hitler doesn't commit to taking stalingrad and commits to defending the lines on the western front I don't know that the allies ever break thru and Russia has no motivation to help. A russian/german alliance would have dominated the continent.
We would have, but it likely would have taken another Atom Bomb to do so.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Darkside wrote:

Oh hell yeah. Churchill and Roosevelt where scared to hell that Stalin would make a separate peace but Hitler was so much against Communism that it would never happen. One of the things that got Rommel into trouble with Hitler was he advocated dropping back about 100 miles and making a fortified line bristling with AT guns with the Panzer units held in reserve to come up and stop break troughs. Hitler took one look at it and calmly asked him to leave. Plus, The non aggression pact they had was so in Germanys favor it was insane for Hitler to break it while GB was still in the war.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm 

Darkside wrote:

If Hitler had honored the terms of the non aggression pact things would def. have turned out differently

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:54 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Darkside wrote:

If Hitler had honored the terms of the non aggression pact things would def. have turned out differently

And this move was essentially an oil grab, right?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:59 pm 

Darkside wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Not I'm aware. Hitler hated the Russians and Stalin and had no intention of honoring any agreement with him.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:59 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:

There are a lot of books on the subject. Some interesting some not so rosy. One of the better ones is Hitler Triumphant edited by Peter Tsouras. He does a lot I have read a lot they deal with various turning points and what the outcome may have been.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:01 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Not I'm aware. Hitler hated the Russians and Stalin and had no intention of honoring any agreement with him.

I figured the ultimate goal was oil in the caucasus area and cutting supply lines (Lend Lease)... ???

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:04 pm 

Darkside wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Darkside wrote:

More of a land grab(Lebensraum) living space for the volk. He coveted the Ukraine for the wheat it could produce. He was pisssed that Stalin took the land in Romanian that was not part of the deal. He did as LTG stated hate all things not just Russian but Slavic, he saw them as sub human.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:15 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Darkside wrote:
long time guy wrote:
Darkside wrote:

More of a land grab(Lebensraum) living space for the volk. He coveted the Ukraine for the wheat it could produce. He was pisssed that Stalin took the land in Romanian that was not part of the deal. He did as LTG stated hate all things not just Russian but Slavic, he saw them as sub human.
I forgot about Slavic aspect that's correct.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:19 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Darkside wrote:

Oh hell yeah. Churchill and Roosevelt where scared to hell that Stalin would make a separate peace but Hitler was so much against Communism that it would never happen. One of the things that got Rommel into trouble with Hitler was he advocated dropping back about 100 miles and making a fortified line bristling with AT guns with the Panzer units held in reserve to come up and stop break troughs. Hitler took one look at it and calmly asked him to leave. Plus, The non aggression pact they had was so in Germanys favor it was insane for Hitler to break it while GB was still in the war.

Stalin definitely was not going to break it because he was scared as shit of going to war with the Germans.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:25 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:
Darkside wrote:

There are a lot of books on the subject. Some interesting some not so rosy. One of the better ones is Hitler Triumphant edited by Peter Tsouras. He does a lot I have read a lot they deal with various turning points and what the outcome may have been.

Probably the best book that I can remember reading on the Subject is Rise and Fall of the Third Reich by William Sheirer. I hope that is how you spell his name. It's long but very detailed.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:41 pm 

Long time we are talking about Alt History. Not factual but what might have been

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:50 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Long time we are talking about Alt History. Not factual but what might have been

You cannot really dispute the contributions of the Soviet Union with respect to taking down the Nazis. The isn't at history those are facts. The Soviets were far more responsible for beating Hitler than we were. The books that I have read all point to this being the case. American propagandists have been reluctant to give the Soviets credit for this. We know why but it still doesn't change the facts. This really is irrefutable.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:52 pm 

long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

You cannot really dispute the contributions of the Soviet Union with respect to taking down the Nazis. The isn't at history those are facts. The Soviets were far more responsible for beating Hitler than we were. The books that I have read all point to this being the case. American propagandists have been reluctant to give the Soviets credit for this. We know why but it still doesn't change the facts. This really is irrefutable.

THey were shelling Berlin weeks before we had sight of it.
Course we were busy liberating concentration camps and shooting surrendering Nazi guards...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:55 pm 

Darkside wrote:
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

You cannot really dispute the contributions of the Soviet Union with respect to taking down the Nazis. The isn't alt history those are facts. The Soviets were far more responsible for beating Hitler than we were. The books that I have read all point to this being the case. American propagandists have been reluctant to give the Soviets credit for this. We know why but it still doesn't change the facts. This really is irrefutable.

Course we were busy liberating concentration camps and shooting surrendering Nazi guards...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:57 pm 

Yeah, that's what I said thats what I said!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:01 pm 

Darkside wrote:
Yeah, that's what I said thats what I said!

Sorry bout that.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:02 pm 

long time guy wrote:
Sorry bout that.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm just being a dick. It's what I'm good at.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:03 pm 

Darkside wrote:
long time guy wrote:
chaspoppcap wrote:

I am not, LTG do you know what Alternative Fiction is?

ALso the Soviets where raping anything that moved and caring entire factories back to Russia. Typical Rape,Loot and Pillage Eastern Horde

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:04 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
I am not, LTG do you know what Alternative Fiction is?

I do. Because I own Wolfenstein: The New World Order, which might I add, was a lot of fun.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:05 pm 

Not to start shit but this is how a discussion is supposed to happen when people have different and opposite viewpoints, never would have been like this about ohh a month or so ago with a certain turd being around.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:06 pm 

chaspoppcap wrote:
Not to start shit but this is how a discussion is supposed to happen when people have different and opposite viewpoints, never would have been like this about ohh a month or so ago with a certain turd being around.

Dude, Spanky is still on the site.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
chaspoppcap wrote:

:cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :lol: You can't make this stuff up!

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:30 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
As Sleeper cells in Paris are now active (media claims)

we ok with this place yet?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:44 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I don't know what that place is. Is it an airport?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:45 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
I don't know what that place is. Is it an airport?

Is it Thompson?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:14 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Oh, it's the NSA's data farm in Utah. How X-Files.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:17 pm 

theyre trying to track every click and keystroke you make online, and never delete it. 20 years from now they want to be able to search your history for anything youve done. scary stuff, but millions vaporized instantly is scarier.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next