It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:45 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: No Go Zones on Fox news
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:57 am 
1000 CLUB

They had to have made this up right? I guess they think their viewers are stupid. They are probably right.

Fox News informs surprised Parisians they've been conquered by Muslims
http://www.vox.com/2015/1/16/7553975/fox-no-go-zones

French TV Host Mocks Fox & Friends for Fearmongering on Muslim ‘No-Go Zones’
http://www.mediaite.com/online/french-t ... -go-zones/

Fox Guest: "Put Razor Wire Around" Muslim "No-Go Zones" And Catalogue Residents
http://mediamatters.org/video/2015/01/1 ... -no-go-zo/

This is the most watched news channel. Think about that. We are getting dumber every day

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:21 am 

for some reason people seem to like greg gutfeld.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:48 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
W_Z wrote:

Yeah,I'm one of them. I started watching "The Five" about 5 months ago. I was drawn in by the one girl's legs at the end of the table but I do enjoy the interplay between the 5 hosts. I do realize they go overboard but Greg Gutfeld's prose on a myriad of issues is really well done.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:52 am 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
Nice bookends...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:54 am 

Godfella wrote:
Nice bookends...

nice pic! "Dose tree broads can make me scream, "I'll vote for Romney" anytime."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:58 am 

pizza_Place: Luigi's
:lol: Fox News really over uses the "Fox News Alert!" thing at the top every hour.
What follows usually isn't "alert worthy".

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:13 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
PittMike, this is why I laugh when you try to cite FOX as proof of something. They just make shit up as they go.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
Fox News doesn't need to give the Muslims in Europe any ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:51 pm 
1000 CLUB

jimmypasta wrote:
W_Z wrote:

Yeah,I'm one of them. I started watching "The Five" about 5 months ago. I was drawn in by the one girl's legs at the end of the table but I do enjoy the interplay between the 5 hosts. I do realize they go overboard but Greg Gutfeld's prose on a myriad of issues is really well done.

He still calls Climate change a liberal myth. He blames the liberal media for every thing while ironically ignoring his own networks propaganda and lies. He is smart in that he knows his audience doesnt fact check. He's right. I guess you fall into that category. Or maybe you're just naive.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:56 pm 
1000 CLUB

SomeGuy wrote:

Thats not what they are doing. Are you dumb? This is all about showing their audience that a liberal philosophy is dangerous. Obama is weak. Europe is weak. Muslims are bad. Blah Blah Blah. Truth does not matter. Make shit up, have pundits repeat it and worry about accountability later. Its all about fear mongering for ratings. Its that simple.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:12 pm 

Mr. Belvidere wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

Thats not what they are doing. Are you dumb? This is all about showing their audience that a liberal philosophy is dangerous. Obama is weak. Europe is weak. Muslims are bad. Blah Blah Blah. Truth does not matter. Make shit up, have pundits repeat it and worry about accountability later. Its all about fear mongering for ratings. Its that simple.

I'm sure as hell not.

But you seem to be.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:28 am 
1000 CLUB

SomeGuy wrote:
Mr. Belvidere wrote:
SomeGuy wrote:

I'm sure as hell not.

But you seem to be.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:09 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's

Serious question: Is this fake or real?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:15 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:00 am 

Mr. Belvidere wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:
W_Z wrote:

He still calls Climate change a liberal myth. He blames the liberal media for every thing while ironically ignoring his own networks propaganda and lies. He is smart in that he knows his audience doesnt fact check. He's right. I guess you fall into that category. Or maybe you're just naive.

Yeah,let me go to my computer and check every sentence out of some Fox guy's mouth!
Who does that?? I feel most of what he says is right on. You are entitled to your commie opinions.
The "Left" is full of undercover subversive types,Liars and Actors. Where do you fit in?

God Bless the USA

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:14 am 

There are neighborhoods in NY with a nearly identical domination by jewish orthodox

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 am 
Site Admin

good dolphin wrote:
There are neighborhoods in NY with a nearly identical domination by jewish orthodox

The difference being that the Jew is not trying to impose his values upon non-believers.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:20 am 

viewtopic.php?f=60&t=90689&p=2132886&hilit=the+five#p2132886

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:23 am 

jimmypasta wrote:

Yeah,let me go to my computer and check every sentence out of some Fox guy's mouth!
Who does that?? I feel most of what he says is right on. You are entitled to your commie opinions.
The "Left" is full of undercover subversive types,Liars and Actors. Where do you fit in?

Yeah, who doesn't want to watch "news" that isn't completely fabricated? Nice attempt to blame the left.

Jimmy, this entire premise was made up out of thin air. Watch the BBC laugh in the face of FOX "terrorism expert" Steve Emerson, as he attempts to spin this.

The best part is when they press him on where he read these stories, and he has no answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zx4D2GldQk

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:29 am 
Site Admin

Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Yeah, who doesn't want to watch "news" that isn't completely fabricated?

Jimmy, this entire premise was made up out of thin air. Watch the BBC laugh in the face of FOX "terrorism expert" Steve Emerson, as he attempts to spin this.

The best part is when they press him on where he read these stories, and he has no answer.

I understand that that Emerson goof was talking shit about the entire city of Birmingham being a "no go" zone. I'm asking if there really are smaller neighborhoods and contained areas where authorities simply allow Muslims to run their own show. I've seen such referenced by serious respected people like Charles Krauthammer. That's why I ask the question.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:31 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
good dolphin wrote:

The difference being that the Jew is not trying to impose his values upon non-believers.

not sure I'd agree with that

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:33 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Yeah, who doesn't want to watch "news" that isn't completely fabricated?

I understand that that Emerson goof was talking shit about the entire city of Birmingham being a "no go" zone. I'm asking if there really are smaller neighborhoods and contained areas where authorities simply allow Muslims to run their own show. I've seen such referenced by serious respected people like Charles Krauthammer. That's why I ask the question.

The BBC is laughing at the ridiculous premise. Of course, it's false.

Here is Elizabeth Hasselbeck talking about no-go zones in France, with Nolan Petersen, who apparently went to a no-go zone. If it's a no-go zone, how did he go there?

http://www.tytnetwork.com/2015/01/15/fo ... h-tv-show/

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:34 am 

Chus wrote:
jimmypasta wrote:

Yeah, who doesn't want to watch "news" that isn't completely fabricated? Nice attempt to blame the left.

Thanks for the education. The only thing I watch on FOX is "The Five". There is actually a liberal on there who debunks a lot of what the others say but he is outnumbered. The 2 women on that show both seem intelligent. One worked for the Bush administration and the other was a asst. DA . (not just eye candy)
I have witnessed some of the "scare" mentality that FOX loves even on that show. They grab a subject and beat it to death but still they work well together.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:39 am 

jimmypasta wrote:
Thanks for the education.

You're welcome. Watching FOX will make you stupid. How many times have they been caught just making shit up out of thin air?

jimmypasta wrote:
The only thing I watch on FOX is "The Five".

I guarantee that you watch more on FOX than just that show. This thread was about blatant lies that FOX spews, and you had to make this about the "left".

jimmypasta wrote:
There is actually a liberal on there who debunks a lot of what the others say but he is outnumbered. The 2 women on that show both seem intelligent. One worked for the Bush administration and the other was a asst. DA . (not just eye candy)
I have witnessed some of the "scare" mentality that FOX loves even on that show. They grab a subject and beat it to death but still they work well together.

That guy is an idiot.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:44 am 

Chus,
My DVR is set to the Five. I really don't watch Fox for anything else.

I watch my local news,check headlines on the internet and read the Daily Herald.

Everything else I watch is entertainment based.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:44 am 
Site Admin

Chus wrote:
The BBC is laughing at the ridiculous premise. Of course, it's false.

Here is Elizabeth Hasselbeck talking about no-go zones in France, with Nolan Petersen, who apparently went to a no-go zone. If it's a no-go zone, how did he go there?

Let's not get into semantics here. Fox isn't the only media outlet with an agenda. If we define a "no-go zone" as an area where the authorities take a hands off approach to enforcing the law, is that something that exists? I don't believe there are regular stonings in the street, but there may be such things as female genital mutilations and other crimes against women that just aren't investigated the way they would be in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:54 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

That's a real thing or was a real thing. Those stickers were put up all over London and its boroughs by a cleric/imam and his followers. He said he was preparing the populace for the new caliphate when it finally arrives. His group was more extreme in nature but the way things are going we may not be having a hearty chuckle and eye-roll in about 15 years or so.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:07 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Let's not get into semantics here. Fox isn't the only media outlet with an agenda.

I'm not arguing semantics. Of course, Fox isn't the only outlet with an agenda. This isn't about pushing an agenda, it's about a complete fabrication, to push their agenda. When Steve Emerson was repeatedly asked where he read this, he wouldn't answer. He kept saying that he didn't fact check properly. Fox often criticizes liberals for pushing their agendas after shootings in America, which they do. "It's too soon to talk about this". Not only did Fox take this tragedy as an opportunity to ramp up the propaganda machine, they completely made shit up to do it.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
If we define a "no-go zone" as an area where the authorities take a hands off approach to enforcing the law, is that something that exists?

Since a "no go zone" is bullshit, and has no real definition, then we can only use the one laid out by Fox. They claim that non-Muslims cannot even enter these areas. Nolan Peterson knows this because he was somehow able to enter these zones.

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
I don't believe there are regular stonings in the street, but there may be such things as female genital mutilations and other crimes against women that just aren't investigated the way they would be in other places.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't think those things are happening in England and France.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am 
Site Admin

Chus wrote:
Maybe I'm crazy, but I don't think those things are happening in England and France.

They're happening in Dearborn, Michigan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uYlLGzV5yk#t=574

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:23 am 

Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:

They're happening in Dearborn, Michigan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uYlLGzV5yk#t=574

That is very disturbing. Were those security people actual cops, or just wanna-be bullies? I didn't see guns or handcuffs on those guys. I hope they aren't actual cops.

When I said those things aren't happening in England and France, I was referring to the stoning and female genital mutilation.

<º)))><