It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 5:59 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sally Kern
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:17 pm 

I can't imagine how much this woman thinks about gay sex.

Quote:
Lawmaker Wants to Allow Businesses to Deny Service to Gays & Ignore Same-Sex Marriage Ruling

OKLAHOMA CITY - A state lawmaker well-known for her views on homosexuality introduced three new bills on the subject for this legislative session.

Rep. Sally Kern (R-Oklahoma) attracted national media attention in 2008 for saying that homosexuality was a bigger threat to the country than terrorism.

She filed three bill dealing with homosexuality today.

HB 1597 would allow businesses to refuse to provide goods, services or accommodations to gay, bisexual or transgendered people.

HB 1598 would give Oklahomans the right to seek or to enroll their children in conversion therapy which is designed to help people change the sexual orientation or get rid of same-sex attractions. California and New Jersey have outlawed the controversial practice.

HB 1599 would make it illegal for any public employee to recognize or grant same-sex marriage licenses. The bill also calls for dismissing any legal challenges to the law and immediately removing a judge from office if they do not follow the law.

Today was the final day to file bills. The legislature convenes on February 2.

Post subject: Re: Sally Kern
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
is she hot?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:27 pm 

Hatchetman wrote:
is she hot?

Absolutely not.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:31 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Pam Zekman eyes.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:32 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
so she's jealous she's not gettin any.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Four hours away....and on fire :-(
What a stupid Caller Bob.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Furious Styles wrote:
Pam Zekman eyes.

She'll whet your appetite.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:35 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
She's the female James West. No doubt she's a Lesbo.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/05/08/natio ... d=all&_r=0

May 8, 2005
A Mayor's Secret Life Jolts a Northwest City
By TIMOTHY EGAN
SPOKANE, Wash., May 6 - Over the last three months, Mayor James E. West of Spokane, one of the most powerful politicians in this state, carried on an online exchange - full of mutual compliments and often overtly sexual - with someone who said he was a 17-year-old high school senior. In time, the mayor, 54, revealed his identity, and said he had lots of sports memorabilia he could give the boy from his office. As they prepared to meet for the first time, the mayor professed his nervousness, and his caution.

"Guys like you don't come along very often and I want it to last," the mayor wrote. "Am I crazy here?"

The two never met. The high school senior was a fiction, created by The Spokesman-Review, a Spokane newspaper, as part of a three-year investigation into whether Mayor West, a Republican, used his authority to have sex with boys and young men.

The mayor has denied the most serious accusations by the paper this week: that he molested two boys more than 25 years ago when he was a sheriff's deputy and Boy Scout leader. But he acknowledged having the online conversations and said he had "relationships" with men.

People in the state were shocked, in part because Mayor West is a staunch opponent of gay rights, and recently threatened to veto a measure passed by the City Council that would grant benefits to domestic partners. He once promoted a bill in the Legislature to outlaw teenage sex, gay or straight.

The mayor insists he will never step down despite calls for his resignation from one council member. On Friday, Mayor West walked around a downtown riverfront park, refusing requests for interviews, and saying he had another 1,149 days to serve.

The Spokesman-Review, once known as a stodgy voice of business and political interests in this city of 200,000, surprised many here with the ferocity of its coverage of a man it repeatedly endorsed for office.

There are no criminal charges or civil suits pending against Mayor West for sexual misconduct. But The Spokesman-Review, in its extensive report on Thursday, said Mayor West had abused his positions of public trust over the last 25 years to have sex with boys and young men, and called him a hypocrite for promoting an anti-gay agenda. The paper quoted two men by name, both with criminal records, who said they had been sexually molested by Mayor West more than 20 years ago.

The paper also said that as Mayor West prepared to run for mayor in 2003 he urged one of those men, who was in jail, not to go public with abuse accusations. Mayor West denied making any specific threat, but said he may have contacted the man.

The newspaper has come under fire for hiring a forensic computer expert to authenticate Mayor West's online persona - he was known as RightBi-Guy in a chat room through Gay.com - and for creating a fictional teenager who pretended to be friendly with the mayor in instant messages and online chats.

"It's dishonesty on the newspaper's part, and I would say very ethically questionable," said Blaine Garvin, a professor of political science at Gonzaga University here.

But the newspaper's editor, Steven A. Smith, said the paper needed the extra layer of proof to run its story, and got it through the outside consultant, a former customs officer who remained anonymous.

The newspaper found that Mayor West had "led a secret life for 25 years," Mr. Smith wrote in a note explaining the paper's tactics to readers, and "he has been trolling the Internet for young lovers while serving as mayor of Spokane, offering gifts and favors."

In an interview, Mr. Smith said the paper's staff did not ask Mayor West if the accusations were true until just before the article came out because they felt they would not get an honest response.

"Then the story would have been 'he said, she said,' " Mr. Smith said. In creating the fictional online boy, the paper decided to have him say he was 17, as a way to find out if Mayor West was soliciting sex from minors. The Web site prohibits people younger than 18 from going into chat rooms.

Mr. Smith added that the paper had received hundreds of responses and that they were running "10-to-1 favorable to us."

To say Spokane has been stirred up by the reports would be an understatement.

"It's an earthquake," said State Senator Lisa Brown, a Spokane Democrat who is the majority leader. "And for Jim West, it's tragic. There are openly gay legislators and openly gay Republicans. But he's obviously uncomfortable with his identity."

In one of the online chats that the newspaper recorded, Mayor West talked about his ambiguous feelings.

"Remember, I'm very closeted. No one knows I like guys," he wrote. "It's just that the openly gay guys are a little over the top for me. I don't really like the in-your-face attitude some guys have. And the massive political agenda either."

Mayor West, a former Army paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division, spent 20 years in the Legislature, rising to the highest post in the Senate when Republicans had control. He has opposed virtually all gay rights measures, and once insisted that a resolution praising women of all races and sexual orientation - on International Women's Day - would not pass if the reference to orientation was not taken out.

In one of his last exchanges with the fictional boy just before the newspaper stopped contact a few weeks ago, Mayor West mentioned his political future.

"Some day I may run for governor," he wrote, "and this would be bad if you know what I mean."

Of late, many of the pillars of civic life here have been tarnished. The Catholic Diocese of Spokane has been rocked by lawsuits that priests molested dozens of boys, and that the church covered it up. The Sheriff's Department has been mired in scandal dating to the early 1980's, when a deputy, a friend of Mayor West's, killed himself after being accused of molesting children while in uniform.

"I'm just shocked; we already have enough with the Catholic priests," said Lea Williams, a Spokane resident who was shopping downtown on Friday afternoon.

Many people on conservative talk radio shows have expressed a sense of betrayal.

"I've never seen such a reaction from callers," said Dan Mitchinson, the news and program director of the Big Talker 1510-KGA, an AM station.

Many residents of Spokane and associates of Mayor West seemed fascinated by a man who seemed to live two lives.

"We seem to have a Jekyll and Hyde personality in our mayor," said Cherie Rodgers, the longest-serving member of the City Council. She called on the mayor to resign.

"His credibility is shot," said Ms. Rodgers, who described herself as a political independent who was endorsed by Republicans. "He was using city computers in his office to lure people to have sex with him."

She said the accusations had diminished the power of the office at a crucial time, with budget cuts and a slow business climate. "We've already had children's groups request that the mayor not be there when they tour City Hall," she said.

But other officials said they were content to wait out the story, and said they were pleased that Mayor West had apologized Thursday, in an e-mail message to city employees, "for the shame I have brought to the mayor's office and the city and the embarrassment my lack of judgment may cause you."

Though Mayor West had many critics as a state legislator, he has been widely praised as being an effective mayor. The Council cannot recall the mayor, who is 16 months into his term. But the public can remove him through a petition drive and vote, if a judge finds there is enough evidence of misconduct.

While few people are focused, for now, on removing Mayor West, many residents say they will long be puzzled as to how a public man could have a private life so at odds with his other side.

"The world is full of dark secrets," Ms. Williams said. "But for someone to be that high up in office, with these kinds of secrets, well, it just knocks me cold."

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:47 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Quote:
HB 1598 would give Oklahomans the right to seek or to enroll their children in conversion therapy which is designed to help people change the sexual orientation or get rid of same-sex attractions. California and New Jersey have outlawed the controversial practice.

Are there actually doctors who perform such conversion services? Are there examples of people who have been "cured"?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
Michelle Bachmann's flamboyantly gay husband does it for a living.

http://counselingcare.us/therapists/marcus-bachmann/

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Jaw Breaker wrote:
Quote:

Are there actually doctors who perform such conversion services? Are there examples of people who have been "cured"?

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=donnie%20davies&sm=12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:53 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
She is probably gay.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:53 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Nas wrote:
She is probably gay.

Kinda seems like those that are so against homosexuals tend to be putting from the rough themselves.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:55 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
I saw the name and thought it was the Hidden Valley Ranch broad that was in Back to School ...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:56 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Darkside wrote:
Nas wrote:
She is probably gay.

Kinda seems like those that are so against homosexuals tend to be putting from the rough themselves.

It does. I'm sure some truly believe it though.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU