It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Reggie Bush
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:14 pm 

pizza_Place: Drag's
By cracky. Or not?

The rape trial of former New Orleans Saints safety Darren Sharper has taken a strange turn.

A former sheriff's deputy in Louisiana, who has been charged (along with Sharper) with helping to drug women in order to rape them, told investigators he witnessed former Saints and current Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush drop the party drug ecstasy into women's drinks at a Las Vegas club a few years ago, according to a published report..

According to the Baton Rouge Advocate, Brandon Licciardi, the codefendent in the Sharper case, told authorities about seeing Bush doing this when Licciardi was interviewed last year by the Orleans Parish (La.) District Attorney. At the time, Licciardi was being questioned about two incidents in which Sharper allegedly was involved in rapes.

According to the federal indictment, Licciardi is named as a conspirator to Sharper in assisting with the rape.

Asked if he had seen other women being drugged, Licciardi spilled on Bush's involvement.

“OK, um, I was in Vegas about three years ago and um, Reggie Bush put Molly in Champagne. He was handing out 'Molly' on the dance floor to girls. Handing it out. Like giving it to them,” Licciardi said.
“And how do you know that?” asked James O’Hern, an investigator for the DA’s Office.

“[Because] I saw it with my own eyes,” Licciardi responded.

Ecstasy, or MDMA, is commonly called “Molly.” Licciardi believed that the incident in question involving Bush occured in the spring of 2011. In July of that year, the Saints traded Bush to the Miami Dolphins.

Asked again later about Bush's involvement, Licciardi started to backpedal a bit.

“Reggie, yeah. No, I didn’t see him put it in the drink. He told me. And he said he was handing it to people, in Vegas,” Licciardi said, adding, “He asked me if I wanted some. And I was like, ‘I don’t do that stuff.’ ”
Bush has not been charged with anything by authorities. Neither Bush, the Saints nor the Lions have issued any official statements regarding Friday's court developments.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 42749.html

"Smiles with Nostrils"

"...no Hmong, go find some blacks"

Post subject: Re: Reggie Bush
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
I am not a Reggie fan, I think he is about as big of a scumbag as their is in pro sports after the crap he pulled in college, but putting Molly in drinks, while maybe illegal, is a bit different than dropping roofies in drinks in 6 cities and having sex with the various women while they are passed out, which is what the trial is about....alleged! :D

Post subject: Re: Reggie Bush
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:08 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
Want to buy my 2011 Reggie Bush jersey?