All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Snow
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:11 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
pittmike wrote:
Tad Queasy wrote:

:lol:

She looks exactly like I would expect a Woman who protests against Hooters to look like. Nice shoes too.

You have a daughter, dont you Scorehead?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:17 pm 

Spaulding wrote:
good dolphin wrote:
that's a bad picture of Scott and Farris

both are more adorable than beautiful or sexy

both would get it

I agree that Farris is not the same woman we had back in her local days. Childbirth wrecks women.

Wrecks em. Damn near killed em.

I don't care for the get it phrase. Laurence uses it.

That is why I used it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:27 pm 

Location: Bohemian Club Annual World Power Consolidation Conference & Golf Outing
pizza_Place: World Fluoridation Conspiracy Pizza & WINGS!
I think Paula Faris is getting shorted here a little.

I think she just had a kid about a year ago. She's back to LOOKIN' RIGHT and still would GET IT assuming you COME CORRECT.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:44 pm 
1000 CLUB

Paula is still very pretty. Just making the obvious statement that she's not what she was based on her google images. I still put her ahead of Cheryl Scott like I said earlier.

I know she's doing well now with her ABC gig. But I'm shocked in her younger days ESPN didn't hire her. She would have been like Erin Andrews. I think as a broadcaster Paula is much better than Erin and far more intelligent.

So you would have had eye candy without the weirdness and stupidity that you get with Erin.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:58 pm 

pizza_Place: Salernos, Oak Park
Image[/quote]

Scorehead wrote:
She looks exactly like I would expect a Woman who protests against Hooters to look like. Nice shoes too.

rogers park bryan wrote:
You have a daughter, dont you Scorehead?

Yup. 22 years old and graduates from college in 2 Months. Do you begrudge young Woman who work at Hooters? Everyone needs to eat & pay bills.

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:16 pm 

Scorehead wrote:

Yup. 22 years old and graduates from college in 2 Months. Do you begrudge young Woman who work at Hooters? Everyone needs to eat & pay bills.

Not at all, I was referring to the sexist tone in your assessment of the protester.

If I had to choose between a Hooters outfit and the protester, I know Id rather have my daughter dressed like the protester.

I guess Im just conservative that way.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:40 pm 

hooters is awesome. i cant believe there is still a stigma attached to working there. they hire based on personality, not so much looks. as long as youre not fat you can work there. but you do have to have a personality or you wont last a week. the reason i like going there is because the girls are so easy going. its the opposite of anywhere else where they all seem to be pissed they are working. and you can ask almost any girl who has actually worked at hooters- they all say its a great job for what it is.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:48 pm 

rogers park bryan wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

Not at all, I was referring to the sexist tone in your assessment of the protester.

If I had to choose between a Hooters outfit and the protester, I know Id rather have my daughter dressed like the protester.

My Daughter definitely resembles the Girl on the left much more that the Wildebeest on the right!

We don’t have a trillion-dollar debt because we haven’t taxed enough; we have a trillion-dollar debt because we spend too much. — Ronald Reagan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:05 pm 

Scorehead wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

My Daughter definitely resembles the Girl on the left much more that the Wildebeest on the right!

does she now... im recently single

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:10 pm 

IkeSouth wrote:
Scorehead wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

does she now... im recently single

Yea...that's not happening.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:11 pm 

Scorehead wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Scorehead wrote:

ok

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:34 pm 

Scorehead wrote:

Yea...that's not happening.

i swear i will play along for at least a few weeks before i disappear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:46 am 

IkeSouth wrote:
hooters is awesome. i cant believe there is still a stigma attached to working there. they hire based on personality, not so much looks. as long as youre not fat you can work there. but you do have to have a personality or you wont last a week. the reason i like going there is because the girls are so easy going. its the opposite of anywhere else where they all seem to be pissed they are working. and you can ask almost any girl who has actually worked at hooters- they all say its a great job for what it is.

I'm glad they highlight that personality with crotch hugging shorts and tight shirts.

You are right that they don't discriminate on facial beauty. I have only been to the one near O'Hare but those are some busted up young ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:50 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
good dolphin wrote:
IkeSouth wrote:

I'm glad they highlight that personality with crotch hugging shorts and tight shirts.

You are right that they don't discriminate on facial beauty. I have only been to the one near O'Hare but those are some busted up young ladies.

And they wear support hose for God's sake. You could take the hottest broad in the world and put her in those and she'd immediately become un-sexy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:57 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
And they wear support hose for God's sake. You could take the hottest broad in the world and put her in those and she'd immediately become un-sexy.

when do you think the media/society is going to try to take the term "broad" away from us? or are they content to let your generation die out because the word will 97% likely go with y'all boomers?

i try to use "broad" sometimes as a tribute to older generations, but "bitch" is in my wheelhouse and what i'm clutching for without thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:02 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
sinicalypse wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:

when do you think the media/society is going to try to take the term "broad" away from us? or are they content to let your generation die out because the word will 97% likely go with y'all boomers?

i try to use "broad" sometimes as a tribute to older generations, but "bitch" is in my wheelhouse and what i'm clutching for without thinking.

:lol: That word really predates even my generation. It's not really something most guys my age say. It's not something I ever said. But I had a great girlfriend that I was totally in love with and she would call other women "broads" all the time and I picked it up from her. It started as a joke, but then it became habit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:48 am 

pizza_Place: Chicago Pizza and Oven Grinders
I'm a big fan of the term "broad". I believe I'm similarly aged as JORR...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:00 am 

Fuck you, snow! Fucking fuck you!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:14 am 

Keyser Soze wrote:

Too cold to play catch?

Pussificatin of America...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:15 am 

Douchebag wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

Too cold to play catch?

Pussificatin of America...
Blame Theo.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:26 am 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Makalu G wrote:
I'm a big fan of the term "broad". I believe I'm similarly aged as JORR...

... never call chicks 'broads'.
- R.J. Fletcher

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnEXUtNbUZ8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:44 am 

pizza_Place: Frozen
Darkside wrote:
Fuck you snow.