It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:45 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Chris Sale
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Obbies

1st this now going to the KC locker room to get Ventura...get your mind right asshole!

I'm out.

Post subject: Re: Chris Sale
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:46 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malanati's
@ANGRYCHRISSALE looking at 900 twitter followers.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:36 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Malnati's
Walt Williams Neck wrote:

1st this now going to the KC locker room to get Ventura...get your mind right asshole!

DENIED.

Got to respect a pitcher that goes out looking for a little contact when he doesn't have to.

Those Herrera and Ventura are two of the most gutless little shits to ever don a uniform. Throwing at players heads with no fear of retribution.

And I'm tired of hearing from baseball wonks that the Royals feel "disrespected." Fuck off. You should have won the World Series but Alex Gordon couldn't be bothered to run the bases properly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:09 am 

Wow, Seacrest going meatball!

I get that you might like the guys fight and guts, but its stupid for him to actually really get into the fight like he did. The guy is 160 pounds...he might snap! Literally.

But, its the heat of the moment, its a fight , shit gets out of hand....cant hold him accountable for eveything there...

....its the trip to the KC locker room....I think he is lucky he didnt get in! As there would be at least 3 KC players and probably some staff in the locker room....imagine the result of that.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:17 am 
Site Admin

bigfan wrote:
Wow, Seacrest going meatball!

I get that you might like the guys fight and guts, but its stupid for him to actually really get into the fight like he did. The guy is 160 pounds...he might snap! Literally.

But, its the heat of the moment, its a fight , shit gets out of hand....cant hold him accountable for eveything there...

....its the trip to the KC locker room....I think he is lucky he didnt get in! As there would be at least 3 KC players and probably some staff in the locker room....imagine the result of that.

This.

But I was out of town and wasn't aware of the trip to the locker room before I posted. That was stupid. DB me for that.

But that little shit Ventura especially. If you have a problem with Trout, throw a punch when he is right in front of you. Gutless little jagoff.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:24 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
:shock: Seacrest...the good book says to turn the other cheek!

The last thing the Sox need is Sale with a broken hand from scrapping with a Royal...dumb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:27 am 

pizza_Place: Papa Johns
312player wrote:

The last thing the Sox need is Sale with a broken hand from scrapping with a Royal...dumb

Hey, an open palm slap would protect the hand, right?

RIGHT?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:29 am 

Stone spoke to Eaton before the game. Eaton admitted saying something when he grounded out, but he said it wasnt directed to Ventura. Ventura was then responding to Eatons comments, even if it was directed at him. Eaton is a frustrated player right now and took it out on that play.

The most interesting part of all this will be the fines from MLB and games missed...especially for Sale. They might look to drop some precedent of not going to the teams clubhouse, as that could become a real issue if not taken care of.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:31 am 
Site Admin

312player wrote:

The good book says a lot of things.

Except it doesn't say hit a woman with an open hand. That you have thoughts on anything like this is something.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:34 am 

pizza_Place: Joes Pizza
The White Sox have developed into quite the group of entitled pricks. Instead of worrying about winning games they're worried about defending their baseball honor.

When Shark and Sale are your leaders your team is fucked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:37 am 
Site Admin

Kirkwood wrote:
The White Sox have developed into quite the group of entitled pricks. Instead of worrying about winning games they're worried about defending their baseball honor.

Then what are the Royals?

And I'm interested in why having your two best pitchers a clubhouse leaders is a bad thing?

Or do you just give a free pass to likes of Jon 'Clubhouse beer and chicken during a game' Lester?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:40 am 

Seacrest wrote:

AL Champs

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

And I'm interested in why having your two best pitchers a clubhouse leaders is a bad thing?

Or do you just give a free pass to likes of Jon 'Clubhouse beer and chicken during a game' Lester?

The Royals can point to the standings where they're sitting at 12-4 in 1st. And now a floundering division rival will be without their top two pitchers for at least 1 start b/c the believed settling personal scores was more important than the team.

The inmates are running the asylum down in the Southside.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:46 am 

Ventura deserves to get his ass beat when he walks off the mound n runs up on guys walking to 1st base..it can't be your starting pitcher n ace getting involved.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:59 am 

312player wrote:
Ventura deserves to get his ass beat when he walks off the mound n runs up on guys walking to 1st base..it can't be your starting pitcher n ace getting involved.

Once again, Eaton mouthed off first. he didnt mean for it to be directed at Ventura...or at least he said....but can see how Ventura might take it as so....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:10 am 
Site Admin

Kirkwood wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

The Royals can point to the standings where they're sitting at 12-4 in 1st. And now a floundering division rival will be without their top two pitchers for at least 1 start b/c the believed settling personal scores was more important than the team.

The entitlement doesn't come from your current record. You either feel entitled or you don't.

The Royals didn't win the World Series. They have no fucking business feeling disrespected, or entitled. They should feel like they would have a World Championship trophy in the their clubhouse currently if not for the stupidity of one of their best players.

And thanks for not addressing the Lester issue.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:11 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
DB goes to the media for making a big deal out of this. Who cares?

oooo now you're gonna get suspended!!! For knocking on a clubhouse door! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:20 am 

bigfan wrote:
312player wrote:

Once again, Eaton mouthed off first. he didnt mean for it to be directed at Ventura...or at least he said....but can see how Ventura might take it as so....

I saw ventura do the same thing tho , in his other ejections...he's aggressively approaching the guy he beaned n barking as they take first.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:30 am 

Seacrest wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:
Seacrest wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

The entitlement doesn't come from your current record. You either feel entitled or you don't.

The Royals didn't win the World Series. They have no fucking business feeling disrespected, or entitled. They should feel like they would have a World Championship trophy in the their clubhouse currently if not for the stupidity of one of their best players.

And thanks for not addressing the Lester issue.

1. Gordon would've been thrown out by a mile.
2. Lester has nothing to do with Royals/White Sox brawl
3. One team has an AL pennant and a 12-4 record while the other is 6-9 and is on track for their 3rd straight losing season
4. The 6-9 team will now have their top 2 pitchers in a rotation of 3 credible pitchers missing starts b/c they had to flaunt their personal toughness.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:19 am 
Site Admin

1. He got a bad break and wasn't running his hardest and I'm still not convinced he would have been thrown out.
2. Jon Lester, Cub team leader, has a record of not being a leader. Sale and Shark do not.
3. The season is 15 games old. Though I would normally defer to A cub fans expertise when talking about losing.
4. If the Sox season is already over as you stated in your post, then starters missing starts is kind of irrelevant don't you think?

That's what folks that know baseball call 0-4 for you.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:26 am 

5 game suspension along with Shark and Volquez. Ventura got 7 games.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Hawg Ass wrote:

Sox are already on track for their third straight losing season so it's all relative.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:32 am 

That's pretty light for Shark. He got very lucky. The players were milling about and then Shark got all pissy and panties in a bunch. Charging senior citizen coaches in an effort to get at Cain was pretty gutless.

He should focus on not sucking ass instead of throwing at batter who took his ass out of the park.

The "all-in" year is disintegrating and it's not even May. What a disaster.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Kirkwood wrote:
That's pretty light for Shark. He got very lucky. The players were milling about and then Shark got all pissy and panties in a bunch going after Cain.

He should focus on not sucking ass instead of throwing at batter who took his ass out of the park.

If you were convinced of this already then you wouldn't have to keep repeating it for self assurance.

Still no comment on Ventura missing starts for a team in contention? Hmmmmmmmm.

What an oversight.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:35 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnatis
Hawg Ass wrote:

So its Rodon and who else for the other missed start?

It aint the six minutes. Its what happens in those six minutes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:36 am 

Seacrest wrote:
1. He got a bad break and wasn't running his hardest and I'm still not convinced he would have been thrown out.
2. Jon Lester, Cub team leader, has a record of not being a leader. Sale and Shark do not.
3. The season is 15 games old. Though I would normally defer to A cub fans expertise when talking about losing.
4. If the Sox season is already over as you stated in your post, then starters missing starts is kind of irrelevant don't you think?

Correct, a team that can't field, can't hit except for one guy and has a bum taking the mound every 2 out of 5 days (now 4 out 5 given selfishness of the 2 man clown crew) is going to suck.

Last edited by Kirkwood on Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:38 am 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
One guy appeals

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:41 am 
Site Admin

Kirkwood wrote:
Seacrest wrote:

Correct, a team that can't field, can't hit except for one guy and has a bum taking the mound every 2 out of 5 days (now 4 out 5 given selfishness of the 2 man clown crew) is going to suck.

But their season was over before the brawl.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:02 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Kirkwood wrote:
That's pretty light for Shark. He got very lucky. The players were milling about and then Shark got all pissy and panties in a bunch. Charging senior citizen coaches in an effort to get at Cain was pretty gutless.

Gutless?
How can you say that?
The guy is a "team leader."
Didn't you know that?

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:04 pm 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Seacrest wrote:
Kirkwood wrote:

I thought this thread was titled "Chris Sale."
What does anything have to do with John Lester?

Former host of The Outdoors Experience on WIND and The Great Outdoors on CLTV
http://www.wefishasa.com