It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 1:25 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: dog murder laws
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:12 pm 

i hate my neighbors dogs. every fucking time i walk around the house they start barking up a storm.

no. i dont hate the dogs. i just want to murder them. and the law says i cannot do so.

would it be legal for me to put a speaker system on a motion detector that makes a loud barking sound every time it senses my neighbors outside?

Post subject: Re: dog murder laws
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:28 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Kidnap the dog, and release him on a farm miles from your place.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 pm 

why would i be that mean to the dog and its 'new' owners? a 22 to the head would be quick enough it wouldnt feel anything

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:09 pm 

pizza_Place: Jimmy's Place
why can't you kill them? Is it a felony?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:17 pm 

i think its just a fine... but people think dogs are humans and likely could file a pain and suffering of the family lawsuit.

its not like i want to torture the dogs. i just want to eliminate them because they are annoying. same with chimpmunks in heat. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:19 pm 

they can sue you but won't win. just make sure they're not purebreds. mutts won't cost you a dime.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:04 pm 

it wouldnt even be worth the cost of the bullet. my uncle always says 'just a shovel to the head. its free if you dont break the shovel.'

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:15 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:17 pm 

pizza_Place: Oh I'm sorry but, there's no one on the line
Curious Hair wrote:

My favorite part of that fight is the pre-fight chicken coop visit.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:00 am 

that poor girl. not her fault shes way hotter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:29 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
Ike,
careful...if somebody tried to harm my dogs,they would be eliminated......slowly!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:26 am 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Dogs are easy to train, feed em a snack when they stfu n make them sit..a week of doing that once or twice a day n they will be looking for ya .

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:36 am 

pizza_Place: Salerno's
Man that is a crazy gif. She gets it on both sides of her head, as the shovel hits one side and then she cracks the opposite side off of the asphalt.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:36 am 

pizza_Place: Gourmet Pizza by Carlo
Hatchetman wrote:
they can sue you but won't win. just make sure they're not purebreds. mutts won't cost you a dime.

For all you kids out there reading this and getting ready to go shoot some dogs -

510 ILCS 70/3.02. Aggravated cruelty

Sec. 3.02. Aggravated cruelty. No person may intentionally commit an act that causes a companion animal to suffer serious injury or death. Aggravated cruelty does not include euthanasia of a companion animal through recognized methods approved by the Department of Agriculture.

A person convicted of violating Section 3.02 is guilty of a Class 4 felony. A second or subsequent violation is a Class 3 felony. In addition to any other penalty provided by law, upon conviction for violating this Section, the court may order the convicted person to undergo a psychological or psychiatric evaluation and to undergo any treatment at the convicted person's expense that the court determines to be appropriate after due consideration of the evaluation. If the convicted person is a juvenile or a companion animal hoarder, the court must order the convicted person to undergo a psychological or psychiatric evaluation and to undergo treatment that the court determines to be appropriate after due consideration of the evaluation.

Class 4 Felony

Finally, a class 4 felony is punishable by one to three years in prison. An extended term class 4 felony is punishable by three to six years in prison. (730 Ill. Comp. Stat. § 5/5-4.5-45.) For example, theft of government property worth less than $500 is a class 4 felony.

Class 3 Felony

Under Illinois’s laws, a class 3 felony is punishable by two to five years’ imprisonment, while an extended term class 3 felony is punishable by five to ten years in prison. (730 Ill. Comp. Stat. § 5/5-4.5-40.) Many assaults and batteries are class 3 felonies.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:40 am 

so give em 100cc barbital.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:51 am 

pizza_Place: Kaisers
Uh... this story isn't even that old. It's the same law right?

viewtopic.php?f=75&t=93603

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:53 am 

all dogs go to hell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:13 am 

newper wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:

My favorite part of that fight is the pre-fight chicken coop visit.

Mine is how nobody even thinks to try to break it up, but instead whip out their phones.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:23 am 

never noticed it before but look at her head bounce off the pavement. That was worse than the shovel. CTE!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:29 am 

Hatchetman wrote:
never noticed it before but look at her head bounce off the pavement. That was worse than the shovel. CTE!

I don't know, that was a pretty good shovel toss. That was not the first time that she had thrown a shovel at somebody.

<º)))><

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:34 am 

T-Bone wrote:

http://www.score670.com/phpBB/viewtopic ... 75&t=93603

I'm not sure/too lazy to look up Texas law, but what I posted was for Illinois. I'm guessing her case would be a little fuzzy as she claimed she thought it was a feral cat. It's not like she killed the cat while it was in the owner's yard, I don't think, so probably harder to convict.

Let's see what happens to this guy - http://www.wbtw.com/story/29213417/arre ... uelty-case

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:41 am 

Hatchetman wrote:

now that i stopped looking at the redheads ass, i notice the grill in the background looks a lot like the one i just bought! nice!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:42 am 

Chus wrote:
Hatchetman wrote:

I don't know, that was a pretty good shovel toss. That was not the first time that she had thrown a shovel at somebody.

ill bring her over to whack my neighbors dog, then ask her for her friends phone number

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:43 am 

Sneakers O'Toole wrote:
T-Bone wrote:

http://www.score670.com/phpBB/viewtopic ... 75&t=93603

I'm not sure/too lazy to look up Texas law, but what I posted was for Illinois. I'm guessing her case would be a little fuzzy as she claimed she thought it was a feral cat. It's not like she killed the cat while it was in the owner's yard, I don't think, so probably harder to convict.

Let's see what happens to this guy - http://www.wbtw.com/story/29213417/arre ... uelty-case

hope its 20 years in prison. i would never do that to an animal. i love animals. i just want to kill my neighbors dogs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:16 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
Sneakers O'Toole wrote:

510 ILCS 70/3.02. Aggravated cruelty

Sec. 3.02. Aggravated cruelty. No person may intentionally commit an act that causes a companion animal to suffer serious injury or death. Aggravated cruelty does not include euthanasia of a companion animal through recognized methods approved by the Department of Agriculture.

If you read this strictly, it sounds like one is permitted to kill the animal as long as you use an approved method. Doesn't say anything about it being YOUR animal.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:59 pm 

pizza_Place: Caseys
312player wrote:
Dogs are easy to train, feed em a snack when they stfu n make them sit..a week of doing that once or twice a day n they will be looking for ya .

If they do not obey then crack them open handed of course. That will get them to listen. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:26 am 

Really, what the fuck is wrong with people?

http://www.youcaring.com/stitch-puppy-with-ears-sliced-off-and-thrown-in-the-lake-364155

Stitch was first seen being repeatedly thrown off the pier into Lake Michigan with a rope around his neck. His "owner" kept reeling him back in and throwing him back out again. Good Samaritans saw and reported this and the address where the dog lived was ultimately determined.
We are fundraising to provide emergency medical care and surgery for this poor puppy.
Waukegan Police Animal Control and Waukegan Police Department went to house to find him living in deplorable conditions, barely able to lift his head, and his ears had been recently sliced off. The pictures tell the whole story. How anyone could do this to such a sweet innocent soul is beyond comprehension.
He is at the emergency vet now. We have no idea of the extent of his injuries or overall medical condition. It is NOT normal for a puppy like this to be SO lethargic.
We URGENTLY need your help to fundraise for his medical care. PLEASE share his heart-wrenching story and PLEASE help if you can. THANK YOU!!

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2015-06-04/woman-accused-putting-ex-boyfriends-puppy-oven.html

RBANA — A judge set a high bond for a woman accused of killing her ex-boyfriend's puppy by placing it in a hot oven.

Kinny Redmon, 24, who listed an address in the 200 block of South Country Fair Drive, Champaign, was charged with animal torture and aggravated cruelty to animals — both felony offenses — for allegedly putting a 3-month-old pit bull in a 300-degree oven and shutting the door.

An Urbana police report said the 31-year-old owner of the dog and Redmon used to date and have a child in common but broke up about six months ago. However, the man allows Redmon to stay at his house in the 800 block of East Water Street in Urbana.

On Wednesday, the two got into an argument and the man left the house early for work, leaving his puppy in a crate. Redmon was not there at the time.

While he was at work early Thursday morning, he noticed that he had missed three different calls on his cellphone. Calling the number back, he learned it was a public phone in the emergency department at Carle Hospital.

The man told police that Redmon doesn't have a phone and is known to frequent the courthouse and Carle to make calls.

Urbana police investigator Dave Smysor said the woman called him back again and said, "Go get yo' puppy out the oven, (expletive)," then hung up.

Smysor said the man returned home and found his oven on, set at 300 degrees, and a chair pushed up against the oven door. He found the puppy dead inside.

Smysor said the man went next door to ask his neighbor if he had seen anyone around his house. The neighbor had not and Smysor said the man then walked to the police department to report what had happened.

Police reported an overwhelming stench coming from the house.

Later Thursday morning, officer Jeff Steinberg went to Carle to retrieve surveillance video to see when Redmon may have gone in to make the calls. He found her outside the emergency room area and arrested her about 4:50 a.m. on an outstanding warrant in a misdemeanor case.

She refused to talk to police about the dog, the report said.

Smysor said the dog owner told police that Redmon suffers from mental issues.

Assistant State's Attorney Scott Larson asked for a $1 million bond for Redmon, noting the "extreme cruelty and depravity" of the alleged act and her history of not following rules.

Redmon was sentenced in March to a year of probation for disorderly conduct and was ordered to get partner abuse counseling. A petition to revoke her probation was filed alleging she failed to report to a probation officer or get the counseling.

Arguing for a lower bond, Assistant Public Defender Dave Appleman said Redmon lives with her parents in Champaign, has one child and is pregnant with another.

Judge John Kennedy set her bond at $250,000, ordered her to have no contact with her ex-boyfriend or his house, and told her to be back in court June 11. Redmon said she wanted to hire her own attorney.

State's Attorney Julia Rietz said Redmon's child is staying with relatives and the Department of Children and Family Services has begun an investigation.