It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 3:54 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36546
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:
Holy shit...they're terrible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUL5lnd9iXI


Music for girls from Schaumburg who move to Phoenix to be dental hygienists and date abusive boyfriends.


And get boob jobs because they're bartenders, now.


It's remarkable how this band has taken the suburban/myspace scene sound of 10+ years ago and preserved it in amber. Honest to God, I thought all that screamo shit with the tedious lyrics and the band names that were always [Present Tense Verb] [Girl Name] just plain dried up. I'm gonna take some LiveJournal surveys.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Curious Hair wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Curious Hair wrote:
GoldenJet wrote:
Holy shit...they're terrible!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUL5lnd9iXI


Music for girls from Schaumburg who move to Phoenix to be dental hygienists and date abusive boyfriends.


And get boob jobs because they're bartenders, now.


It's remarkable how this band has taken the suburban/myspace scene sound of 10+ years ago and preserved it in amber. Honest to God, I thought all that screamo shit with the tedious lyrics and the band names that were always [Present Tense Verb] [Girl Name] just plain dried up. I'm gonna take some LiveJournal surveys.


Shit ruined Q101 for me around 03 or 04. Looking back, Limp Bizkit made it worse, but I was a complete moron at 21 that thought it was awesome.

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36546
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Oh, did Taking Back Sunday and Say Anything and all that shit get Q101 airplay in 04-05? I wasn't listening at the time. I guess if it got play anywhere, that's where it would have. I thought all that music was propagated by Myspace rather than corporate alternative radio, which would have been into, I dunno, Ryan Adams or Interpol.

Emergency & I by the Dismemberment Plan is probably in my top 50 albums, but it really did lay a lot of groundwork for overly busy, ponderous strip mall music.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Last edited by Curious Hair on Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:54 pm
Posts: 14780
Location: in the vents of life for joey belle
pizza_Place: Crime Story: wasnt that on dee road?
Curious Hair wrote:
Music for girls from Schaumburg who move to Phoenix to be dental hygienists and date abusive boyfriends.


on pure word/term association this is what i've got for that.

btw re: the referendum on phish, i was forced to listen to them a pretty fair amount.... i remember that their bassist could wail and i absolutely hated their version of gin and juice (not to be confused with the one by the gourds, the one i heard was on some live bootleg/show tape of theirs) because that's what i had to hear from this deadhead/phish dude.

their bassist was really good tho. the dead/phish head hated my perpetual electronic music bataan dance march in the car, which is what led to him going to the dead/phish tapes to get some "real music" going. i ended up retorting with tetra-sync and he was like "yeah that's really good, play more like that" because he couldn't hang with str8up electronic music

_________________
Elmhurst Steve wrote:
I think it was Heroin


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 2821
pizza_Place: Quonset
IMU wrote:
That's a song for the ladies, my friend. You can't judge them based on the ballad each album requires.

https://youtu.be/83eZDZTHYfI

And they have the best bridges in their songs: https://youtu.be/83eZDZTHYfI?t=139


This did not help

_________________
SpiralStairs wrote:
I can only drink so much trucker cum...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Curious Hair wrote:
Oh, did Taking Back Sunday and Say Anything and all that shit get Q101 airplay in 04-05? I wasn't listening at the time. I guess if it got play anywhere, that's where it would have. I thought all that music was propagated by Myspace rather than corporate alternative radio, which would have been into, I dunno, Ryan Adams or Interpol.


I have no idea. I've never heard of either of those. Wasn't Say Anything a John Cusack movie? What was killing me at that point was the awfulness of My Chemical Romance, which was getting crammed down our throats every 20 minutes.

I won tickets to see them with Alkaline Trio circa 2005 at UIC. I watched Alkaline Trio, said "meh", and left to watch pre-season football.

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34693
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
sinicalypse wrote:

btw re: the referendum on phish, i was forced to listen to them a pretty fair amount.... i remember that their bassist could wail and i absolutely hated their version of gin and juice (not to be confused with the one by the gourds, the one i heard was on some live bootleg/show tape of theirs) because that's what i had to hear from this deadhead/phish dude.

their bassist was really good tho. the dead/phish head hated my perpetual electronic music bataan dance march in the car, which is what led to him going to the dead/phish tapes to get some "real music" going. i ended up retorting with tetra-sync and he was like "yeah that's really good, play more like that" because he couldn't hang with str8up electronic music


Phish has never played Gin and Juice. We went over this.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 2821
pizza_Place: Quonset
Using CH's term

Screamo, followed by melodious shite, followed by more screamo. Quite a formula.

_________________
SpiralStairs wrote:
I can only drink so much trucker cum...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:29 pm
Posts: 36546
Location: Happy Valley Goose Bay, NL
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
I hated the fuck out of Phish in high school because Lake Geneva had a sizable community of inveterate stoners with rich parents, and if we're gonna talk about early-2000s music-oriented youth subcultures, kids who live in McMansions with private runways but still don't wash their hair can fuck right off just as much as any dude in girl jeans because "they just fit better." More so, actually. But Phish qua Phish isn't so bad, not my favorite band in the world, but I respect the chops and like that "Divided Sky" comes from the same place as a lot of Zappa.

_________________
Molly Lambert wrote:
The future holds the possibility to be great or terrible, and since it has not yet occurred it remains simultaneously both.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34693
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Curious Hair wrote:
I hated the fuck out of Phish in high school because Lake Geneva had a sizable community of inveterate stoners with rich parents, and if we're gonna talk about early-2000s music-oriented youth subcultures, kids who live in McMansions with private runways but still don't wash their hair can fuck right off just as much as any dude in girl jeans because "they just fit better."


Credit card hippies.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:29 am
Posts: 45806
Location: Darkside Estates
Was he thinking of bathtub gin?

_________________
"Play until it hurts, then play until it hurts to not play."
http://soundcloud.com/darkside124 HOF 2013, MM Champion 2014
bigfan wrote:
Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34693
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Darkside wrote:
Was he thinking of bathtub gin?


Perhaps.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:15 pm
Posts: 5668
Location: Crenshaw
pizza_Place: Dino's
IMU wrote:
BS. It was played at Darkside Estates.

I never consented!

_________________
Sex isn't dirty, sex isn't a crime. It's a loving act between two or more consenting adults.

-Hank Kingsley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:05 am
Posts: 20050
Location: Cultural Mecca
pizza_Place: Pequod's / Marino's / Gino's East
Furious Styles wrote:
IMU wrote:
BS. It was played at Darkside Estates.

I never consented!

Do you even know the definition of consent?!

_________________
Trade Schwarber.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 43305
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Chus wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

btw re: the referendum on phish, i was forced to listen to them a pretty fair amount.... i remember that their bassist could wail and i absolutely hated their version of gin and juice (not to be confused with the one by the gourds, the one i heard was on some live bootleg/show tape of theirs) because that's what i had to hear from this deadhead/phish dude.

their bassist was really good tho. the dead/phish head hated my perpetual electronic music bataan dance march in the car, which is what led to him going to the dead/phish tapes to get some "real music" going. i ended up retorting with tetra-sync and he was like "yeah that's really good, play more like that" because he couldn't hang with str8up electronic music


Phish has never played Gin and Juice. We went over this.


I'm gonna guess that you're the man who knows, but I'm really surprised they haven't. :lol:

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:46 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 43305
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Curious Hair wrote:
I hated the fuck out of Phish in high school because Lake Geneva had a sizable community of inveterate stoners with rich parents, and if we're gonna talk about early-2000s music-oriented youth subcultures, kids who live in McMansions with private runways but still don't wash their hair can fuck right off just as much as any dude in girl jeans because "they just fit better." More so, actually. But Phish qua Phish isn't so bad, not my favorite band in the world, but I respect the chops and like that "Divided Sky" comes from the same place as a lot of Zappa.


This reminds me of a decent show I've seen a few times on Viceland called Abandoned. These two skateboarding goofs drive around and investigate abandoned places, ghost towns, etc. On one show they drove the reverse route on Route 66 and a segment was about the Negro Motorist Book or "Green Book". They had a black woman on who was writing her own book about it and she explained what a "sundown town" was to these guys. They were shocked and appalled that such a thing ever existed, all while being ignorant to the fact that it still does in the form of gated communities, where I'm guessing at least one of them grew up.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34693
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

btw re: the referendum on phish, i was forced to listen to them a pretty fair amount.... i remember that their bassist could wail and i absolutely hated their version of gin and juice (not to be confused with the one by the gourds, the one i heard was on some live bootleg/show tape of theirs) because that's what i had to hear from this deadhead/phish dude.

their bassist was really good tho. the dead/phish head hated my perpetual electronic music bataan dance march in the car, which is what led to him going to the dead/phish tapes to get some "real music" going. i ended up retorting with tetra-sync and he was like "yeah that's really good, play more like that" because he couldn't hang with str8up electronic music


Phish has never played Gin and Juice. We went over this.


I'm gonna guess that you're the man who knows, but I'm really surprised they haven't. :lol:


https://phish.net/faq/gin-and-juice

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:57 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 43305
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Chus wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

btw re: the referendum on phish, i was forced to listen to them a pretty fair amount.... i remember that their bassist could wail and i absolutely hated their version of gin and juice (not to be confused with the one by the gourds, the one i heard was on some live bootleg/show tape of theirs) because that's what i had to hear from this deadhead/phish dude.

their bassist was really good tho. the dead/phish head hated my perpetual electronic music bataan dance march in the car, which is what led to him going to the dead/phish tapes to get some "real music" going. i ended up retorting with tetra-sync and he was like "yeah that's really good, play more like that" because he couldn't hang with str8up electronic music


Phish has never played Gin and Juice. We went over this.


I'm gonna guess that you're the man who knows, but I'm really surprised they haven't. :lol:


https://phish.net/faq/gin-and-juice


:lol: :lol: I take it a lot of people think they have played it if there's an FAQ about it.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34693
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

btw re: the referendum on phish, i was forced to listen to them a pretty fair amount.... i remember that their bassist could wail and i absolutely hated their version of gin and juice (not to be confused with the one by the gourds, the one i heard was on some live bootleg/show tape of theirs) because that's what i had to hear from this deadhead/phish dude.

their bassist was really good tho. the dead/phish head hated my perpetual electronic music bataan dance march in the car, which is what led to him going to the dead/phish tapes to get some "real music" going. i ended up retorting with tetra-sync and he was like "yeah that's really good, play more like that" because he couldn't hang with str8up electronic music


Phish has never played Gin and Juice. We went over this.


I'm gonna guess that you're the man who knows, but I'm really surprised they haven't. :lol:


https://phish.net/faq/gin-and-juice


:lol: :lol: I take it a lot of people think they have played it if there's an FAQ about it.


The Gourds version of Gin and Juice is still mislabeled as Phish on youtube.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.


Last edited by Chus on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Chus wrote:


:lol: :lol: I take it a lot of people think they have played it if there's an FAQ about it.


File sharing made shit like this necessary.

I remember looking at my cousin's iTunes account a couple of years ago, and it was filled with music she got from random people that had a) the wrong title and b) the wrong artist. Some of my favorites:

For Your Love by the Byrds (Yardbirds)
Space Cowboy by the Steve Miller Band (are you fucking kidding me?)
Margaritaville by Kenny Chesney (Um....)

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:08 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 43305
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Some of my favorites:

For Your Love by the Byrds (Yardbirds)
Space Cowboy by the Steve Miller Band (are you fucking kidding me?)
Margaritaville by Kenny Chesney (Um....)


The first one is ridiculous.

Steve Miller does do "Space Cowboy" but I assume it was "The Joker" that was labelled this way.

Are you sure it wasn't a Chesney cover of "Margaritaville"? I can totally see him doing one.

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Some of my favorites:

For Your Love by the Byrds (Yardbirds)
Space Cowboy by the Steve Miller Band (are you fucking kidding me?)
Margaritaville by Kenny Chesney (Um....)


The first one is ridiculous.

Steve Miller does do "Space Cowboy" but I assume it was "The Joker" that was labelled this way.

Are you sure it wasn't a Chesney cover of "Margaritaville"? I can totally see him doing one.

Oh yeah...I even popped them on out of curiosity...I'm trying to remember some of the other ones.

I remember a couple of Kinks songs attributed to the Beatles, a few Beatles songs that were attributed to the Stones.

I spent like 3 hours fixing it because it was making me irrationally irritated.

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:13 am
Posts: 2821
pizza_Place: Quonset
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
sjboyd0137 wrote:
Some of my favorites:

For Your Love by the Byrds (Yardbirds)
Space Cowboy by the Steve Miller Band (are you fucking kidding me?)
Margaritaville by Kenny Chesney (Um....)


The first one is ridiculous.

Steve Miller does do "Space Cowboy" but I assume it was "The Joker" that was labelled this way.

Are you sure it wasn't a Chesney cover of "Margaritaville"? I can totally see him doing one.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELcTJZLxhFU

_________________
SpiralStairs wrote:
I can only drink so much trucker cum...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34693
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Darkside wrote:
On Halloween, phish pulls a tributosaurus and becomes another band and plays the albums quite well (my favorite was white album).


Not exactly. It's a three set show, where the first and third sets are Phish sets, and the second is the "musical costume".

10.31.94 Glenn Falls Civic Center - Glenn Falls, NY (Beatles - White Album)
10.31.95 Rosemont Horizon - Rosemont, IL (The Who - Quadrophenia)
10.31.96 The Omni - Atlanta, GA (Talking Heads - Remain in Light)
10.31.98 Thomas and Mack Center - Las Vegas, NV (Velvet Underground - Loaded)
11.02.98 (that's right, the very next show) E Center - West Valley City, UT (Pink Floyd - Darkside of the Moon)
10.31.09 Festival 8 - Indio, CA (Rolling Stones - Exile on Main Street)
10.31.10 Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ (Little Feat - Waiting For Columbus)
10.31.13 Boardwalk Hall - Atlantic City, NJ (They threw the audience a curve ball, and played their own yet to be released album, Fuego)
10.31.14 MGM Grand Garden Arena - Las Vegas, NV
Quote:
from phish.net
The '14 musical costume was a set of original, mostly instrumental music played with the sound effects and narration of the 1964 Disneyland album Chilling, Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House. Prior to the start of Set II, the stage was cleared of all band equipment, and a graveyard set was brought out. At the start of the set, smoke filled the stage, and zombies appeared behind the gate. When the gate opened, a large haunted house with the band inside was brought to the front of the stage. The sound effects and narration were played on the PA, while an undead narrator would emerge from a crypt inscribed with "ESTHER" prior to each song for the introduction. At the end of The Fuse, the sides of the house came down while sounds of an explosion were heard, and the band was revealed inside, dressed in white tuxedoes and with zombie face paint. Several zombies came to the front of the stage and danced during Martian Monster. At the conclusion of the set, the band members came down from the Haunted House riser, slowly walked to the front of the stage, and took bows, along with the entire cast of zombies. All songs during the second set were debuts, with the titles taken from the first ten tracks of Chilling, Thrilling Sounds of the Haunted House.


I saw video of the show. It was quite a production. One of the tombstones said R.I.P. Bono's Humility. :lol: Esther is a Phish song.

The boys are locked and loaded again this year. A four night (Sold Out) run concludes on 10/31 at the MGM Grand. Every year they play on Halloween, the rumors swirl as to which album will be the musical costume. I hope for Zappa every time. Maybe this will be the year.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.


Last edited by Chus on Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:15 pm
Posts: 5668
Location: Crenshaw
pizza_Place: Dino's
I just interviewed a guy named Gavin. What a tool.

_________________
Sex isn't dirty, sex isn't a crime. It's a loving act between two or more consenting adults.

-Hank Kingsley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Furious Styles wrote:
I just interviewed a guy named Gavin. What a tool.


I think that's a requirement for anyone named "Gavin"

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34693
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Image

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:00 am
Posts: 43305
Location: Chicago Heights
pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Image

_________________
We acknowledge that we are on the traditional territory of bigfan, slumlord, and denisdman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 34693
Location: Isle of Lucy
pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
Image


Likely, the next governor of California.

_________________
Good people drink good beer - Hunter S. Thompson

<º)))><

Well, I'm sure I'd feel much worse if I weren't under such heavy sedation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:24 am
Posts: 28818
Location: Around the corner from Only Child Brewing Co
pizza_Place: Gino's East
Chus wrote:
Image


Fuck Gavin Floyd. Asshole.

_________________
Chet Coppock's Fur Coat wrote:
God damn, bigfan's thoughts on this thread are atrocious. I forgot what kind of special idiot he was.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group