It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My lists
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Phils' on 35th all you need to know
Okay,
I am Otired of not giving to the board so I am goning t o give my all. Something I care about, no not thumbs or hookers but music.
This the first of many, Only thing banning me so deal with it.
This issue topic is my favorite songs. These are songs I love no matter what:
First up is Since You Been Gone by Rainbow. Why do I lie this song. Easy it is a hard driving song that keeps to its premise. If I hear it I ge the image in my head of people fighting to free themselves. This was a song made right at the cusp of when videos wher becoming important. The one they made was crude and the lead singer in todays era would not have lasted 2 weeks. His voice though is killer, it draws you in then the hook the sound eeps you. It has it all.
Next is Princess of the Univerce. Now this could be in a couple of my lists. And Queen will pop up more than once. This is here because it is one of the most powerful songs ever. The story the melody and Freddy’s voice are the top of the game. Who does not after this song not want ograb a sword and enter the “Game”? The entire song does nothing less than pump you to believe in the Immortals and the worl they live in.
Now we are getting into serious territory. See a Little Light by Bob Mould. His first Solo album.
It echoes with heartbreach from his live up to the time ending. The entire album is down dark and depressing, up till this. Then out of nowhere. A spark of hope, light and possibility emerges.. His hard smashing guitar marks it, his hauting vocals captivate you. For all the gloom up till this this song breas it and lets you know that Bob has not given up. If I ever won the Power ball I would have him play this on my Birthday and when he was done I would hug him because he showed me no mattr how dark life is ther is life.

Okay here is one I bet you all never thought I would like or endore. Man in The Mirror by Michael Jackson. Simple the best song by the King of Pop ever. Why, it tells us to step outside ourselves and help others. Mike may have been a bad babysitter but he wasa great entertainer. The melody is not extraordinary. The vocals where on par for his norm but the message was what we as a people should be doing. I can link a shit load of songs to this but what is important is that his voice and he sang it when others didn’t

Okay last one for now. Nothing but ho cool and whenever I hear this song I stop because it is so god damn cool. Rush song nope? Hillbilly song ? Nope? It is Heroes by Bowie. Growing up I was a Bowie is a burrito fuck him guy. Then I grew up and wow what they hell this guy is amazing. First time I heard Heroes
By him I was in shock, I was no way could he be doing that. Then I got the CD and I was amazed. The more I heard of Bowie the more I was what the hell. This guy is like the best ever. I gobbled up all I could When he died this year I felt cheated in that I never got to know him as well as I should same as I felt with Feddie Mecury

Post subject: Re: My lists
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 11:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Al's Pizza
Heroes is an awesome song.

<º)))><

Waiting for the time when I can finally say
That this has all been wonderful, but now I'm on my way

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:31 am 

Next set this is Song that I love from Movies
First up is from one of my Favorite 80s bands. Secret of My Success. HAs everything needed for a movie song. Plus has a line that just kills, Just Like the Sound o Electric Guitars. Come one how cool is that.The vids that go with the song are great ,search out the one that is without the movie clips it is awesome to the ten xs. It is a great song pumps you up but not too cheesy. Listen to it for gentle trip to the 80s. p.s. have seen Night Ranger *+ times so am biased.

Next up. From one of the best coming of age movies ever, Say anything. From a very underrated preformer, Nancy Wilson. All For Love.
If you have not geeked on this son do so. Her vocals, killer. The arrangement, Killer. Is there a downside to this song? Now,if you can
seriously give me one realistically downside to this song I will give you $50,Amazon gift card. Will be hard because at this point in time
Ann was just unreal. Beautiful,vocally strong and the lyrics just played to her

Next is a song from not only from a movie I hold dear to my heart(should be remade) I have read almost all the books. The movie kicks ass and the song, well the song that I name here fits perfect. Tommy Shaw What If aka Remo's Theme. It tells the story of our reluctant hero Remo Williams. I highlights his fears his doubts withouts doing the Rocky shit making him unbeatable,although he is as he is the reincarnation of Shiva. iT TELLS HIS STORY OF HIS DOUT ANDD MAKES US FEEL FOR HIM AND i LOVE IT, THE BEAT AND sHAWS VOCALS a +. cAN i GO nOW cHUN?

Downer time. Day by Day Godspell. Fav Song from the play and movie. Teaches so mch.It grabs so much across the Gospels yet it keeps the message simple

Last one is abut my favorite song of all times. Why I have no idea. Is it the pleading tone? Or the hope of winning? I don't know.
All I know is three things ,he was the first openly gay performer I liked and backed even though I got shit for it. Second, It was the first second I did at Karaoke Lastly I learned the dance to the song from the movie because I thought it was awesome, and bought the outfit. and try we don't like to fail
the song. I can Dream About You by Dan Hartman. I cab put this song in so many list, it is literally my favorite song ever. If I feel like shitt I can open you tube put this on and feel better. Why I have no idea, the song if you really listen is a heartbreaking song like you lost that loving feeling but it has a hopeful spark. That someday I just might be back with you. I really wish I knew why I loved this song like I do but I can't If I did 100 lists and was honest this would be #1 on 90 of them .
I really thin it is a guy thing that we can get them back no matter what.We hold out hope and do not like to fail it is the little bit of alpha in us all.
Well I got at least 4 more so will be doing them unless I am told not too please respond

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:53 am 

pizza_Place: any from anywhere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDW4CV-Ge-4

Wow,thanks for pointing this out! I never knew this existed yet I have watched that movie at least a half dozen times over the years. I also have read some of the books.

All for Love:
Nice song but what,they couldn't afford the fat sister,Ann Wilson?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:29 pm 

jimmypasta wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDW4CV-Ge-4

Wow,thanks for pointing this out! I never knew this existed yet I have watched that movie at least a half dozen times over the years. I also have read some of the books.

All for Love:
Nice song but what,they couldn't afford the fat sister,Ann Wilson?

She was married to Cameron Crowe at the time. Another song she did from another movie is Best man in the World from Golden Child. Another killer song. Movie meh I will still watch it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Boni Vino
chaspoppcap wrote:
Downer time. Day by Day Godspell. Fav Song from the play and movie. Teaches so mch.It grabs so much across the Gospels yet it keeps the message simple

Day by Day is good, but I think By My Side is the best song from that soundtrack.

Speaking of Godspell, it's kind of interesting to see the scenes of the World Trade Center during the final stages of construction.

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:07 pm 

Okay more songs I love

This time songs that remind me why I grew Up hard.

In the Air Tonight-Phil Collins
Now say what you will ,but listen to it. let it ride through you and you get the feeling that you have to come out fists swinging. Not letting your friends down. I have fought many times and this song was playing in my mind.Looked to my left and saw a friend and saw his smile crusted with a rim of blood and all I heard was this. Then as I swung was the drum solo thundering.

Hammer to fall_Queen. Com on this is the ultimate fighting song. Makes you want to stand up and swing, I never hear this song and want to step back. All I want is to stand with my friends and stand true and never fall The reason why it reminds me why the Ville was dirty rough and hard

You got another thing coming Judas Priest. This Song takes me to my friend Timmy. Just does , he was a rule breaker and lived on the edge. I loved him. He taught me to live life on my own terms and not on others , he died 10 years ago. I hate him for that , in that he can't help me any more

Songs for my heartache/heartbreak
Okay this is some serious stuff
im to be with her, and yet she tossed him asid. Remindes me of me, I just want a love to accept me but never gonna happen so deal with it.

Come to my Window-Melissa Etheridrige- wow is all I can say. It say it all. I miss the one who I loved, she left me tore my heart and made me a wreck. All I want is for her to for just one night to come to my window, lean in and tell me that she loved me and my love
desire was not for want it will never be,for she has passed, and the worse thing she did was make me promise I would never find out
if the child was mine. So for eternity I will never have a child that was mine and know she was mine.

Rest in Peace-Spike(Buffy The Vampire Slayire)- As much as people talk about how much Angle is the perfect match for her, it is in reality Spike. Spike Got his Soul back on purpose for her, he fought for her, he died for her. Spike done it on his own no matter how much pain it caused him

Since you Been gone-Rainbow- tell the story of how I feel evey day without someone in my life . Why I have no clue just is

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:12 pm 

SHARK vibe.

Chas sure does listen to a bunch of gay singers. Hmmmm...