It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:11 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
welp i canned the first "is this really you?" video cuz that was just kinda.... errrrrgh. see idk if you lot realize my life is like, nothing. all i've got is this outlet to slag off tracks and i've tinkered with various forms of "classic motivation" to get myself in the mood to go and "do my thing" as it were and like... yeah.

the tracks contained in this thread are the culmination of the grand experiment "what happens if you strip everything away from sini and leave him to rot?" -- typically i'd be like you guys, hanging out on the internet.... watching TV, it's fantasy baseball season (and of course nas' league is drafting at a terrible time for me in my nu-situation) so i'd get all wrapped up in that.... but evidently i needed to be reminded what a worthless piece of shit i was for essentially sacrificing my life to take care of my grandpa for the last ~3yrs of his life so i made this track today to speak of the situation that is my life right now -- and don't worry, this one is decidedly ol girl free.

i made a couple'a more tracks during the middle-of/the-night last night that might not be OGF(TM) because the latest endeavor is called "my right brain does not think" but hey who wants to hear me rap about being a killer clown or invoke lighters up as i try to sing and essentially weird al a song by the magnanimous musical entity formerly/known as lil peep (RIP)

idk.... it's just like, i've noticed as long as i'm creating DJ mixes or making raps i get food.... so it's the most primal of instincts here. not to mention i've been on this crazy headtrip throughout all this time so that's why i lash out in the direction of what i want most: companionship. i suppose i could try some headier shit once i spread my wings getting out of this.... hey i once had this video game EP/LP/etc thingy and i'm sure there's more where that came from.... hrmmm.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:27 pm 

pizza_Place: Quonset
I swear, if Sini was more self aware he could parlay his odd writing chops and weak assed raps into a book, or screenplay for a movie or series.

He could be himself in this world and in an alternate universe his alter ego would be a handsome, fit, super successful black rap star with a stable of hot chicks.

That'd be way better than hearing on the news about some failed, demented bum who killed his parents and his internet fantasy chick.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:36 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Generic Pizza Store
great! this thread is back

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:41 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
billypootons wrote:
great! this thread is back

The thread title even says rolling thread. Buckle up.

420blazeit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:58 pm 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
Curious Hair wrote:
It is weird and wrong and gross. I was in a situation a couple years ago where I crushed hard on a girl who was way too young for me because she seemed cool and artsy and wise beyond her years and also had a tremendous ass. It's like summer camp or a bus trip: when you're made to spend a lot of time around a small group of people in a short period of time, you get attracted to one. But once that fades, you come to realize that despite what the Parkland teens would have us all believe these days, teenagers aren't that wise and aren't that accomplished and aren't really that interesting nor interested in you. And then you feel like a schmuck for getting caught up and move on. So move on.

It probably doesn't help that Hollywood creates these characters that don't exist, e.g. teenage girls that are specifically designed to appeal to middle-aged Gen-X men. They don't really exist, fellas. Sometimes they even turn out to be dudes named Elliot.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:41 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Yep. Very true. If you're lucky, a pretty girl will appear out of nowhere to save you once. It won't happen twice, and past a certain point, won't at all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:45 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Joe Orr Road Rod wrote:
They don't really exist, fellas. Sometimes they even turn out to be dudes named Elliot.

The girl in my story, eight years my junior, is probably now non-binary.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:52 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
Jorr isn't wrong, but Hollywood also creates movies about witches, super heroes, aliens*, time travel, and other powers and settings that aren't real. They also embellish like with Jack and Rose on Titanic. Some people just don't accept reality. Some people can't accept reality.

*Aliens may be real

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.