It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:49 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:24 pm 

pizza_Place: Vito and Nick's
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
I think I know a couple of his northern relatives.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
he gave a good speech, though.....

I liked the speech and found it familiar in a way. Not my life experience, I would not have ever been asked to play lineman. I was blessed as a youth with the body of a... well.. not a football player, d cent hands and the speed of a right guard after his 6th knee surgery.

:lol:
Yeah, I connected with this....my dad is still pissed I wasn't a football player, but I had the body of a thin Kenyan marathoner

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:25 pm 

pizza_Place: Nowhere
tommy wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
I think I know a couple of his northern relatives.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
he gave a good speech, though.....

I liked the speech and found it familiar in a way. Not my life experience, I would not have ever been asked to play lineman. I was blessed as a youth with the body of a... well.. not a football player, d cent hands and the speed of a right guard after his 6th knee surgery.

:lol:
Yeah, I connected with this....my dad is still pissed I wasn't a football player, but I had the body of a thin Kenyan marathoner

Those guys always looked beefy to me.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:50 pm 

pizza_Place: nick n vito's
Ive done my very best to straight up ignore this turd, He was my pick for " worst poster" last year and Good dolphin( rarely gets dick correct) tried to talk me out of this. The guy is a north side spoiled Caller Bob, horse shit " rapper" and perpetual penis.. Get your fat ass off the canvas, get a job and stick to weed n beer like the rest of the population.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:46 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
Every internet community needs a freak show, I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:35 am 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
sinicalypse wrote:
Tall Midget wrote:
You have been very changed recently, Sini. Your whole attitude seems to be hopeful. You can't wait to get up in the morning and rap! Yes, you're heading for a change. There’s no question. There simply are certain men who take longer to get solidified. How have you been dressing lately? You wait, Sini, before it’s all over you're gonna get a little place out in Schaumburg--where you can raise some vegetables, maybe a couple of chickens. Don't worry about IMU. He might be a great athlete, but he and his father couldn't hammer a nail between the two of them.

Hey TM, one of the ideas I had for me + matisen was to act out the dramatic reading of your brilliant smackdown/post of me (there's a reason I put out the effort to do all that) with her at the greyhound station by UIC.

Hell, I'd settle for her holding the camera for sinicalypse cribs --- which is on the docket but... Oh shit hey I got a true blue friend out here I can hollar at to help. He says the devil speaks to him.in funny voices.... Matisen 's the devil (srsly right b4 I posted the "life is a video game" stuff here she Chsnged her art account @ http://www.instagram.com/helloimjunebug to get rid of the life is a video game references. The chick is beyond brilliant, guys, and there's a reason I'm finally getting around to getting obsessed with the chick who's obsessed with me:. She's worth it.

Seriously guys I've been trained on painter bitches snd bitches who wanna kill me... Matisen is both. But she only wants to kill off sini as TM said and have me reborn as s "Chad" -- the bane of my existence. Brb life.

I know what you mean. I spent six or seven years after high school trying to work myself up. Shipping clerk, salesman, business of one kind or another. And it’s a measly manner of existence. To get on that subway on the hot mornings in summer. To devote your whole life to keeping stock, or making phone calls, or selling or buying. To suffer fifty weeks of the year for the sake of a two week vacation, when all you really desire is to be outdoors with your shirt off. And always to have to get ahead of the next fella. And still—that’s how you build a future.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:07 pm 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: 773-684-2222
Sini you should start a YouTube channel and make rap videos. It will be HUGE.

Blago: https://youtube.com/shorts/Lftdxd-YXt8?feature=share

"You can’t love your country only when you win." -President Biden

https://youtu.be/R6e4ruziZBI?si=1G4W1vbh0eGQuHfU

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:36 pm 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
hey FOR TEMJIN (my virtual on action figure that nearly had his foot broken off circa friday) let's show you lot why I dig this girl...

1) she has the same hair as me when mine is poofed out

2) sweatpants and slippers. Dude this chick is purportedly 18.5+ right now but she's already mastered life enough to have that "old soul groove" --- seriously guys, during the week we could actually talk to each other on the OMFG UR AMAZING level I realized she was training me in the arts of social media and stuff. seriously this chick is my ultimate dance partner snd she leads the dance cuz uhhhhh... I'm pretty sure one of her big secrets is she discovered me years b4 our "chance meeting" on tinder and like... sweatpants and slippers, dude. seriously if you're a genius like matisen how can you put thst picture online and NOT expect ppl to fall in love with you?

3) did I mention this girl is arguably the smartest girl ever? she posted this little video clip of her getting her septum.pierced and it has a slamming rap beat background, and like, I noticed you could loop it snd catch her little moan + "fuck yeah" and of course she captioned it she LOVES the little noises she makes when she gets ANYTHING pierced" so like.... Yeah you think.its an accident she knows rap boy Wonder over here is making an album.about her and she conveniently "remembers" to post that erotic hip hop beat thing of her getting pierced?

Of course once I go back home I'm.back to proper beats and I've got a doozy lined up for the floozy. And yeah guys, this is just an exercise to get me passionate to build up my rapping skills and you know, like, life goes on after this album.... I think it's just fun to be in big love mode and have the coolest chick in the universe, you know, my soulmate, talk about her boyfriend and like... You know, it's all a big joke like he got on the phone during our phone call yesterday to fight for the honor of his woman! Hell yeah!

Btw, I'm essentially an educatuonal experience like if you listen to my old track sinicalypse is flamboyant, welp, circa Christmas 2014 I wrote out all the references in there for my aunt and it was like 4pages just explaining how much I have jam.la

Lol la... Like Louisiana? Oh yeah there's the CIA acid phone # and all that but like....hey you know, even if I gotta pay more dues like midge says up there it's like.... I'm ok with it as long as I can trip and stumble into some hot sex cuz holy shit... I need a boyfriend. Do you have any idea how much easier my life would be if I was gay? I'd have a rap career for starters.....

Oh yeah btw there's an XXX remix of the "piercing mati" track cuz ended up writing 2 songs to the beat tonight, going with #2, not feeling the style, and going back.to #1. Be warned tho, her eroticism rubbed me the wrong/right way to where it's a "sex with sini" track. You know... admiral.james danger awesome of the BBB: the better boyfriend bureau represents!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:40 pm 

Nas wrote:
Sini you should start a YouTube channel and make rap videos. It will be HUGE.

YouTube suppresses my views, but I see it as a nevessary evil in this day and age cuz ppl can hear my shit without committing to the download.

thanks for the sarcasm dude... Funny thing = most of my tracks dont get 20 views in 4 years yet piercing mati got 20 views in 4 hours? Hmm maybe I need this chick.to be my phat beat producer. Idk.

Either way it's all fun and games cuz while I still have a home snd a deece amount of grub left snd etc, you know. Practice building up my writing/reciting skills and hopefully strike back at the girl who stole my heart and stashed it on her sleeve.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:43 pm 
100000 CLUB

Please don't post anymore pictures of any kids on here without their permission Sini.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:59 pm 

Nas wrote:
Please don't post anymore pictures of any kids on here without their permission Sini.

OK sorry dude, it's a publicly available picture from a public Instagram account so that's why I thought it might be kosher. Won't happen again.

Lamentably, what will happen again is thee perpetual Odyssey thru song cuz I hit up another song about her (tho not atmosphere's girl with the tattooed hands. That song is TOTALLY about matisen. ) So I got up on powers by blackalicious and I worked in the hooks and choruses and stuff... This one is less "that would be telling" outside of entry level internet legion (cuz this chick has had me digitally posted up for years.... I just gotta be cool and play the fool and stop being like AHA [INTERNET GUY/S] UR A GIRL.... but then the gift of horse dentistry is the one that keeps giving.... Me hell when I deserve neither a pitchfork or a romp in heaven in return.

Thank you guys for tolerating my bullshit here.... My life is technically sad and lonely cuz like I'm the life of a party that got busted by the cops like 5 hours b4 it started, and while it's prolly nice for anyone here involved to see good ol sini.steadily improving on his rap writing process (even if it's at the behest of a young Stella from.great expectatioms) still, you know, it took love at first chat to wind me up and make me stop hiding from 2009 and like.... Lol, do y'all think I'd/we'd suck if we were allowed to hang out? She's been cranking out the paintings @ http://www.instagram.com/helloimjunebug --- there's so much we could learn from each other... And this chick said she's started rapping. First night we talked I said I wanna weaponize her.... Welp?! Anyone?!

Seriously I'm convinced my "roll out" is on hold for her cuz like, you know, she's the role model for young girls and she's my fountain of youth / bridge to the generation. I mean aphex twin hosts my music au gratis, aceyalone would prolly love to help... But it's all fun and games like why's a chick who can do 40hra str8 with sini wanna hang out with a big beautiful guy whose house she has the clearance to enter at will?

Ah well, hey look at the positives... She got me snappin and going through the iterations cuz like, noble causes (like wetting the big worm from deebo's bike) get me going.... Thank you matisen!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:29 pm 

pizza_Place: Dino's
Nas wrote:

Between this and admonishing Beardown for goofing on Goff's name for his kid, the admin certainly seem to be in zero-tolerance mode when it comes to kids and young adults. Looking back, maybe allowing Chus' kid to be the object of a multi-page thread wasn't such a wise move.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:39 pm 
100000 CLUB

Furious Styles wrote:
Nas wrote:

Between this and admonishing Beardown for goofing on Goff's name for his kid, the admin certainly seem to be in zero-tolerance mode when it comes to kids and young adults. Looking back, maybe allowing Chus' kid to be the object of a multi-page thread wasn't such a wise move.

MANY people are saying that. I think it's best not to bring up folks kids. Nothing good usually comes from it. Beardown has MANY things to attack Goff or any other host with. No need to mention kids especially when the guy/gal can't defend himself. Sini posting pictures of a kid that he's literally stalking is unacceptable and could bring the board problems.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:53 pm 

To be clear, the individual that has sini seemingly one scooter away from pulling a Jim Ellison appears to be an adult.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:58 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Furious Styles wrote:
To be clear, the individual that has sini seemingly one scooter away from pulling a Jim Ellison appears to be an adult.

She was an artist with a two-bedroom apartment
Her dad kept her going on a weekly allowance
She'd be graduating soon
Was it December or June?

She said
You and I, we're two of a kind, not afraid to dream
We could be the next big thing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:00 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:

True, but it seems really wrong and weird and gross.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:02 pm 
100000 CLUB

Furious Styles wrote:

I say kid because she's 18. I believe Sini is almost 40.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:07 pm 

It is weird and wrong and gross. I was in a situation a couple years ago where I crushed hard on a girl who was way too young for me because she seemed cool and artsy and wise beyond her years and also had a tremendous ass. It's like summer camp or a bus trip: when you're made to spend a lot of time around a small group of people in a short period of time, you get attracted to one. But once that fades, you come to realize that despite what the Parkland teens would have us all believe these days, teenagers aren't that wise and aren't that accomplished and aren't really that interesting nor interested in you. And then you feel like a schmuck for getting caught up and move on. So move on.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:15 pm 

tommy wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Just a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:19 pm 

Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Just a bit.

I don't think it's a bit.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:20 pm 

It sounds like they've never even met in person, just a Tinder match (which raises more questions). Reading between the lines, this art school chick fresh out of high school is doing some cruel social anthropology and toying around with our board member, which is causing to have these obsessive and delusional thoughts while he's already in a fragile state to begin with.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:23 pm 

Furious Styles wrote:
Drunk Squirrel wrote:
tommy wrote:
Furious Styles wrote:

Just a bit.

I don't think it's a bit.

:lol: :lol:

Wish it was.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:23 pm 
100000 CLUB

Curious Hair wrote:
It sounds like they've never even met in person, just a Tinder match (which raises more questions). Reading between the lines, this art school chick fresh out of high school is doing some cruel social anthropology and toying around with our board member, which is causing to have these obsessive and delusional thoughts while he's already in a fragile state to begin with.

I'm hearing that she isn't doing anything and our good friend really needs someone to help him get well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
junebug's 'art' is about as deep as sinicaypse's 'music' is.
btw, 'matisen' isn't anybody's legit government name. it can't be.
:roll:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:14 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:

Dude, I don't know if you're her but seriously... I mean this in thr kindest way possible as a guty who has advocated thst the poster of the year award be called the Browns Chicken Curious Hair Poster of the Year Award ---- shut the fuck up!

I'm sinicalypse aka emessiah, dude, arguably the best kept secret on the internet so you know obsession and delusion are a two way street. And since I found out this chick discovered me at least 4-5yrs b4 I """met""" her on tinder (as my "Earl Weaver acid " ceephax acid crew neat randomly kicks up and starts playing #ghostsintheshell -- a facet of my day to day life thst you'd call delusional cuz you don't have "quality assurance specialists" hanging our in your tech since at least 2008 like me....

Yeah dude, I'm sinicalypse... I'm **supposed to** have the most brilliant girl on earth cyber/stalking me cuz that's just how I roll, Pillsbury.

So by paying attention to.someone who has, example, planted cryptic messages on my pocket recorder (up @ http://www.instagram.com/sinicalypse --- but be warned, that main IG account is being used to go to war with this bitch so if you wanna call me obsessive thinking "poor little girl" well you're gonna have that....

But trust me when I say this chick is a worthy adversary/opponent in every regard of the word. She's even copped a pet boyfriend to help piss me off into putting her over via song/s cuz like... Lol... I'm her job. I refer you to the max Landis movie American Ultras --- i_m Jesse eisenberg she's Kristen Stewart. Seriously she literally has a 703 area code phone # she dropped on me one night and you know, hey, this chick is spooky down to the last digit/word/typo.

so yeah dude, CH, i'm the type of guy who walks over thst bridge by the tribune building snd I see the Chicago tribune sign facing me had every letter burned out except CIA... The DEA tossed me a brewers jersey outside of union station once, and Mati's now deleted septum piercing / rap instrumental (and she had told me the day b4 she was working on rapping. Ha) video had the guy piercing her septum.in a shirt that said DOD.... (She also tossed me some pictures of her on Reddit/gonewild same way... Once I got em + ticked em they disappeared. There's a reason me and her are kept apart.... We're an awesome team like captain and Tenille wouldn't have shit on admiral and matisen =)

AHEM. Yeah dude.... Seriously I'm only reciprocating some of what's been there for me 24/7/365 lately... Calling me obsessed cuz I wanna put this chick over? #comeonson --- just cuz CH couldn't handle a crazy/hot young piece of artsy fartsy ass doesn't mean sini can't... Holy shit dude what do i have to offer a chick in her 30s other than the best sex of her life?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:22 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
If you got any music on Youtube, post a link.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:25 pm 

sinicalypse wrote:
Nas wrote:

OK sorry dude, it's a publicly available picture from a public Instagram account so that's why I thought it might be kosher. Won't happen again.

except two more times since then

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:31 pm 

I've had your back at this place while most others here have snaked a line out the door to dunk on you for one another or tell you to go fuck yourself or whatever, and I've tried my honest best to be a sounding board or at least listen when I'm guessing most people wouldn't. But I'm way out of my depth here. I don't know what I can tell you or listen to anymore. Either you're doing some kind of elaborate, cross-platform performance art for everyone, or you're really doing something that is going to get yourself and others hurt. Either way, you seem pretty fucking committed to it; you are absolutely right and everyone else is absolutely wrong. Good luck.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:54 pm 

pizza_Place: Kaiser's - Kenosha
Curious Hair wrote:
Sini.....bubby.....I'm your white knight.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:54 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
Either you're doing some kind of elaborate, cross-platform performance art for everyone, or you're really doing something that is going to get yourself and others hurt.

dude, obviously it's the former.... i mean, dude, do you even know me IRL/ish? i have this saying "i'm not crazy, i just portray that on the internet" and i mean, you know, with ol girl here i absolutely love this chick.... so how would i hurt her?

last time i talked to her she referenced me chaining her up in my basement or something and it's like huh? props for the beardown reference but seriously.... you guys know there's a reason my ex spent about $5000 to be around me in style over a 10 month period, right? i'm that good (when i'm allowed to have relations with females. i'm generally not allowed to cuz if i did i would likely domesticate and not be doing my "sini thing" which has new tracks)

SPEAKING OF NEW TRACKS.... these tinyurl links are to youtube:

1) some "psycho" track made by some white rapper kid trying to go horrorcore got the sini junk/loop/rebuttal last night. i go freestyle about halfway through to get to the real "let's be psycho" stuff

2) this morning i woke up and had a cosmic nudge from seeing the ass-end of a redman logo on a jean jacket (cosmic nudge dept closed today, lamentably, i guess it's time to move onwards and upwards with my rapping steez.... huh?)

so yeah you know tonight i've still got a track in me once i pop out of here so we'll get it going on.... and yeah hey drebin:

FrankDrebin wrote:
If you got any music on Youtube, post a link.

my whole youtube account is basically music, and if you dig back beyond the last few months we've even got all of the vintage early early 00s emessiah stuff, including 2000's very own ode to my first "commitment girl" thee venerable toria... american scum ---- all that and more at http://www.youtube.com/user/sinicalypse

gg/life!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:12 am 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's
sinicalypse wrote:
i would likely domesticate and not be doing my "sini thing" which has new tracks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next