It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:41 am 

pizza_Place: how many planets have a chicago?
welp as I read the writing on the wall to change directions with my focus I was reminded that ~97%+ of ppl basically lie to me so I stepped up like ARRRRGGGHHH and did a big ol written in the spirit of the performance art that CH mentioned

I realize that my """style""" is atypical, however I'm locked in an exhibition mode where it's like I gotta prove myself (to ppl who already know I'm the goods, but I gotta practice-makes-perfect this rapping thing so I'm giving people a reality show style glimpse into my life and you know, c'est la me as the French in France would say!

Ah well, we'll see what happens. Gotta expand outwards from here and cross my fingers / pray McDonald's or somewhere will take me.... Cuz lyrics born rapped "imagine me refilling soda at McD's... Nuh uh / that's a total waste of talent" --- but for me? Well that's what I deserve or so I've been repeatedly [X] TOLD cuz you know, I haven't paid enough dues in my life.

Seriously, my grandpa keeping me on retainer for a handful of years leading up to ~3yrs where i took care of him at a nursing home level for $25/day (when commensurate ppl would be getting that per hour) = not real life / real world I was still mooching. And you know, all these DJ.mixes @ http://sinicalypse.kaen.org/mixes would never play with a crowd.... And the rap stuff? hot garbage cuz no bottles I'm the club of life. All this "investment" in me = beat served by me spending another 1-3yrs slowly/organically building up my brand from the ground level.

Oh yeah if anyone digs the music and wants to support my life like buying food and stuff http://PayPal.me/jimmydisdain --- nevermind that I'm pretty sure there's a support network in place ready to launch at the snap of a finger... We gotta break sini dirbb even more!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:11 am 

pizza_Place: Dino's
It's like when Michael Scott sacrificed a lot and put having a family on hold.

-Hank Kingsley

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:30 am 
100000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Vito & Nick's
I think the Wisemen should think about deleting posts where sini posts his own GoFundMe link. This isn't like Psycory posting about his daughter raising money for a cancer charity, or RPB selling football squares to benefit a local sports league. It's beyond even a "here is a YouTube link to my awful rap songs so listen to them!" Him posting his own gofundme is quite simple a bum begging for a handout, which should have no place here.

There will never be an effective vaccine. I'll never get one anyway.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:47 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
FrankDrebin wrote:
If you got any music on Youtube, post a link.

Fresh

https://youtu.be/k_Lo3fvOtsk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:50 am 

pizza_Place: Lou Malnati's
Frank Coztansa wrote:
I think the Wisemen should think about deleting posts where sini posts his own GoFundMe link. This isn't like Psycory posting about his daughter raising money for a cancer charity, or RPB selling football squares to benefit a local sports league. It's beyond even a "here is a YouTube link to my awful rap songs so listen to them!" Him posting his own gofundme is quite simple a bum begging for a handout, which should have no place here.

We take it a donation is out of the question?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:20 am 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

Cough up a buck you cheap bastard.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:32 am 
100000 CLUB

I would rather light a twenty dollar bill on fire than donate $1 to sini.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:22 pm 

GoldenJet wrote:
FrankDrebin wrote:
If you got any music on Youtube, post a link.

Fresh

https://youtu.be/k_Lo3fvOtsk

Fresher = the epilogue to the in/sanity that is/was the album to ol girl... https://youtu.be/EuDK4GfB4qg

Yeah late last night / early this morning I actually got through to her and uhhhhh show's over. She's a stronk independent womyn playing the "I'm afraid" card cuz you know, nothing creates fear like knowing at any given moment there could be a new sinicalypse song for/about you. and you know, as the world's most dangerous cybercriminal™®© there's an infinite rabbithole of fear like perhaps you could log into twitter and see a new DM from a new burner account. scary stuff that has totally affected her internet presence (she posted about wanting taco bell less than 3mins after confessing her fear of me to me)

But hey let's look at the upside... sini is back on the open market! I downloaded tinder and started re-working a profile and there's some odd model/interior decorator who added me on Facebook and wants to meet me at the airport? oh yeah I pull in top quality stuff... Especially in the wake of the prophesized girl (with a CIA area code phone # for me) who sneaks into my house and fiddles around being decidedly NOT INTERESTED. I need a new prophecy girl.

Oh and I've got new videos cuz I reckon video is the next frontier for me... I hope I have that editing software on my PC...please god plz? btw I made a music video for that epilogue song I linked up above. You know, showing off just what kind of a dangerous cybercriminal I am.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:24 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Franky, you have already given soooo much. Letting Sini live in your head, rent free.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:26 pm 

pizza_Place: A cat got an online degree.
Now that she's said she's afraid of you I hope this is the last we're hearing of her.

Many that is true, but an incomplete statement.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:43 pm 

pizza_Place: Hammer Time!
sinicalypse wrote:

You need a lotta work on those beats and rhymes, kid. But I'm totally diggin' your pants game.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:44 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
It was wrong to post gonewild photos and claim they were her to other people. What made you think that was the right thing to do?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:45 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:47 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:

What about $52?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:50 pm 
100000 CLUB

Juiced wrote:
Frank Coztansa wrote:

Anytime you want to add something of substance to the board, feel free.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Baranabyis
Is this chick at least hot? Lame mods don't want us to see $ini's peephole cam.

I got nothing but love for the guy but he is clearly down to his last marble.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:00 pm 

Location: Pearl Harbor, Waukesha, and other things that make no sense
I don't know, kinda cute if you're into dyed/pierced/tattooed college girls, I guess. I'm not. But for the sake of both people involved let's hope this whole saga really is over.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:11 pm 

pizza_Place: John's
Man, Frank is letting the likes of Sini and Juiced get into his head. Just as the tournament rolls around, this is a meltdown of epic proportions. Tough to sse a veteran struggle like this.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:22 pm 
1000 CLUB

pizza_Place: Zaffiro's
I can relate to how you feel, Sini. All I can do now is wait for the merchandise manager at my store--he kind of reminds of Curious Hair, if I'm being totally honest--to die. And suppose I get to be merchandise manager? He’s a good friend of mine, and he just built a terrific estate on Long Island. And he lived there about two months and sold it, and now he’s building another one. He can’t enjoy it once it’s finished, guys like Curious Hair really can't enjoy anything. They just don't have it in them. And I know that’s just what I would do, too. I don’t know what the hell I’m workin’ for. Sometimes I sit in my apartment — all alone. And I think of the rent I’m paying. And it’s crazy. But then, it’s what I always wanted. My own apartment, a car, and plenty of women. And still, goddammit, I’m lonely.

I know this is crazy Sini, but guys like us are meant to be living outside, maybe giving it a go on a ranch or something. Raise cattle, use our muscles. Men built like we are should be working out in the open. That’s what I dream about, Sini. Sometimes I want to just rip my clothes off in the middle of the store and outbox that goddam merchandise manager. I mean I can outbox, outrun, and outlift anybody in that store, and I have to take orders from those common, petty sons-of-bitches like IMU and Darkside till I can’t stand it any more. Ya know what I mean?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:22 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
she seemed cool and artsy and wise beyond her years and also had a tremendous ass.

4 tool player

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:26 pm 

Frank Coztansa wrote:
a bum begging for a handout, which should have no place here.

Forget Sini for a moment, but why not?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 pm 

M.C. Hammer wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

You need a lotta work on those beats and rhymes, kid. But I'm totally diggin' your pants game.

This is stupid but i LOL'd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Hammer Time!
rogers park bryan wrote:
M.C. Hammer wrote:
sinicalypse wrote:

This is stupid but i LOL'd

Did you see his pants in that video? Tone deaf white bitch tryna bite my gimmick.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:42 pm 

pizza_Place: Charlie Fox's / Paisano's
Tall Midget wrote:
I can relate to how you feel, Sini. All I can do now is wait for the merchandise manager at my store--he kind of reminds of Curious Hair, if I'm being totally honest--to die. And suppose I get to be merchandise manager? He’s a good friend of mine, and he just built a terrific estate on Long Island. And he lived there about two months and sold it, and now he’s building another one. He can’t enjoy it once it’s finished, guys like Curious Hair really can't enjoy anything. They just don't have it in them. And I know that’s just what I would do, too. I don’t know what the hell I’m workin’ for. Sometimes I sit in my apartment — all alone. And I think of the rent I’m paying. And it’s crazy. But then, it’s what I always wanted. My own apartment, a car, and plenty of women. And still, goddammit, I’m lonely.

I know this is crazy Sini, but guys like us are meant to be living outside, maybe giving it a go on a ranch or something. Raise cattle, use our muscles. Men built like we are should be working out in the open. That’s what I dream about, Sini. Sometimes I want to just rip my clothes off in the middle of the store and outbox that goddam merchandise manager. I mean I can outbox, outrun, and outlift anybody in that store, and I have to take orders from those common, petty sons-of-bitches like IMU and Darkside till I can’t stand it any more. Ya know what I mean?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:13 pm 

Curious Hair wrote:
It was wrong to post gonewild photos and claim they were her to other people. What made you think that was the right thing to do?

The fact they were deleted right after I got them? And I get my weird "secret agent validation" throughout this cuz you know if you peep the latest artsyfartsy pic from her that I reposted at http://Instagram.com/sinicalypse in part 2 when you see her words for that pic you see that she's into making points like just cuz you look hot doesn't mean you're a whore... And she wants to be famous like I think this whole mental game ("I'm your freaking soulmate and look we can basically talk all week long... So like, what's more quick route to fame than being a hot young girl? Plus I want/Ed everyone to see why I got so caught up over her... your guy sinicalypse only loses his mins over the finest chick on the planet.

But nahhhh not interested tho you got Potential with a Capital P I just want you to stay healthy") = a means to piss me off and turn me out into a rapping machine, and I focused it on her or a week or 2 to usurp the motivation to go through the iterations of writing tracks and etc, but like, at the end of the day I ***know*** there's nothing I can do to win this chick. On my own merits from years past she should thank her lucky stars I even know who she is, let alone lock onto her enough to decide secret instructions for tasks validated by, example, finding $10 on the ground by my house when I was en route to upload that powers track I made about her (http://tinyurl.com/matisenhaspowers =)

it's so weird, it's like a test of faith to see if I truly believe in all the crazy shit I'm experiencing to see if I can be a team player... And whenever I think I've found a way out it just gets deeper and deeper. Seriously, are you guys gonna tell me that based in the evidence of what I've made lately I'm NOT worth a gander in a studio with professionals to see what I could do with actual help and direction? Like comeon I did songs where I rapped as TV's sledge hammer! On top of Peter Gabriel's sledge hammer FFS and when I'd casually toss the song to curious hair he wouldn't even say it's OK/decent or anything.... and I did this song during a similar period of hyper productivity in 2009.

Curious Hair wrote:
I don't know, kinda cute if you're into dyed/pierced/tattooed college girls, I guess. I'm not. But for the sake of both people involved let's hope this whole saga really is over.

Of course it's over. I even.madw an advertisement for my indelible companionship. If that isn't a sign from above/below/etc that I've moved on from her idk what is

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:29 pm 
1000 CLUB

Tall Midget wrote:
Sometimes I sit in my apartment — all alone. And I think of the rent I’m paying. And it’s crazy. But then, it’s what I always wanted. My own apartment, a car, and plenty of women. And still, goddammit, I’m lonely.

however, with the lure of bright lights, demon alcohol, and a constant parade of floozies, I'm having the time of my life.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:51 pm 

pizza_Place: Home Run Inn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ey1F2taWDc

Is this really you Sini?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:33 pm 

pizza_Place: Pequod's / Barnaby's
Why follow me on instagram with mults, sini?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:52 pm 

pizza_Place: Clamburger's

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:29 am 

pizza_Place: Quonset
FrankDrebin wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ey1F2taWDc

Is this really you Sini?

https://youtu.be/kDypTK0JS10

Get professional help

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next