It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Staind: Break the Cycle
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:25 pm 

pizza_Place: PizzaHut
Great band. Their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "It's Been a While", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:42 am 

pizza_Place: Passero's
blackhawksfan wrote:
Great band. Their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "It's Been a While", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost.

You have a concert review to give us. Quit the bullshit. Korn and Staind. How was it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:46 am 

blackhawksfan wrote:
I think their undisputed masterpiece is "It's Been a While", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics.

You are crazy. That and Outside are by far the worst songs on the record. Catchy but not in a good way. Like a fly that doesn't leave u alone.

For You is awesome. Decent record. Hard to pick a favorite record. All their records have good songs and mediocre songs.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:47 am 

blackhawksfan wrote:
But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Cliff Notes. I dont think anybody except u thought about what this song means.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:36 am 

whistler wrote:
blackhawksfan wrote:

You have a concert review to give us. Quit the bullshit. Korn and Staind. How was it.

It was excellent. I was in the pit up front and I really forgot how many Staind songs I like. Great live band and Aaron's voice was A++.

Korn was even better. They really turn their sound system and bass to eleven. How can you not like that? Davis was sick so he wasn't running around the stage but his vocals were still great.

Overall, it was a fun night. Plus, I love that they have free parking right next to the venue. Makes the experience even better.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:25 am 

excellent review

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:55 am 
Site Admin

pizza_Place: Aurelio's
They've been canceled:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnNJv5yNZjE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:34 pm 

pizza_Place: My moms grave
Staind is touring again? I thought Aaron was doing his country thing. Is this a one off tour or are they back together. I thought his other project was booming

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2021 4:38 pm 

Erotic Lawyer wrote:
Staind is touring again? I thought Aaron was doing his country thing. Is this a one off tour or are they back together. I thought his other project was booming

They are co headlining with Korn. Not sure if they are making a new album or what.