It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 47184
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Granted it's only a glorified house show, but I know what you mean.

Hunter must be starting to get more say in anything that doesn't happen on Raw/Smackdown or PPVs.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 am
Posts: 2308
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Granted it's only a glorified house show, but I know what you mean.

Hunter must be starting to get more say in anything that doesn't happen on Raw/Smackdown or PPVs.



He should have Shane bring back WCW as its own "Company" to compete with WWE.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 47184
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
Cashman wrote:
Terry's Peeps wrote:
Granted it's only a glorified house show, but I know what you mean.

Hunter must be starting to get more say in anything that doesn't happen on Raw/Smackdown or PPVs.



He should have Shane bring back WCW as its own "Company" to compete with WWE.


No thank you.

Been there, done that.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 2:46 pm
Posts: 5914
pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
I was listening to the LAW the other night, there almost wondering if the Owens-Mcmahon could lead to a match down the line between Owens-Triple H, like Owens took out Vince, now may take out Shane too.

Where is the Ziggler stuff going, have heard 2 thoughts, trying to get released or setting up a feud with Roode.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:05 pm
Posts: 47184
pizza_Place: Lina's Pizza
WarGames is coming back Survivor Series weekend!

NXT Takeover show on Saturday will have Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O'Reilly) vs. AOP and Roderick Strong vs. Sanity (Eric Young, Killian Dain, and Alexander Wolfe).

Even though it's not typical 2 teams of 4, it's nice to see WarGames back.

_________________
Seacrest wrote:
If presented with a fact(s) that I do not like, I'll tell myself it's false.


chaspoppcap wrote:
You seem to have a hard on for me and I probably desire it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 2446
pizza_Place: Pizza? We don't need no stinkin' pizza!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes

Cody Rhodes‏Verified account @CodyRhodes 10h10 hours ago
More Cody Rhodes Retweeted ROH Wrestling


Yano...

Dammit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
Posts: 2446
pizza_Place: Pizza? We don't need no stinkin' pizza!
Terry's Peeps wrote:
WarGames is coming back Survivor Series weekend!

NXT Takeover show on Saturday will have Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish, and Kyle O'Reilly) vs. AOP and Roderick Strong vs. Sanity (Eric Young, Killian Dain, and Alexander Wolfe).

Even though it's not typical 2 teams of 4, it's nice to see WarGames back.


Triple H got what he wanted- War Games brought back. I've read that Vince hated the concept; that's why it was never on WWE tv.

NXT can't be afraid to make the match real physical.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 am
Posts: 2308
pizza_Place: Giordano's
Seem to be bringing back the WCW pay per views. HHH should make the NxT big PPV Starcade.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 69689
Image

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:55 am
Posts: 2308
pizza_Place: Giordano's
rogers park bryan wrote:
Image



The Fabulous Rougeaus?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:16 pm
Posts: 69689
Cashman wrote:
rogers park bryan wrote:
Image



The Fabulous Rougeaus?

Hell yea

_________________
Now I don't give a fuck if you
Black, White, Asian, Hispanic, goddammit
That don't mean shit to me
Fuck your ethnicity


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 2:46 pm
Posts: 5914
pizza_Place: Pizza Hut
Like the Rougueaus too.

I like the Wargames idea too, with Triple H doing it, I think it will be awesome


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 4:11 pm
Posts: 37657
Caught Jericho's podcast recently on Brian Pillman. I loved Pillman and forgot some of the great things from his career. Was definitely one of a kind. Loved the story that in 1996 in the middle of the loose cannon story line he wanted to run on the field at the Superbowl and chain himself to the goal posts, but he could not locate a ticket because everyone that he asked about it he told his idea. :lol:

_________________
"He is a loathsome, offensive brute
--yet I can't look away."


leashyourkids wrote:
Looks like FavreFan is the only real asshole.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group